Man, 27, who 'married' a rag doll is left distraught when his 'wife falls ill' - and even calls paramedics to treat her

80zephyr

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2014
Please, tell me that this is a joke.

A man 'married' to a rag doll has been left distraught after his 'wife' reportedly 'fell ill' and was treated in an ambulance by paramedics.

Cristian Montenegro recently hit the headlines after revealing that he and his rag doll partner, Natalia, have welcomed their third rag doll 'baby' into the world.

Now the pair have shared another update from their controversial relationship, as it appears the 27-year-old's 'wife' has taken a bad turn with her health.

In a clip shared online, Cristian, from Bogotá, Columbia, shows his 'wife' stretched out in the back of an ambulance while paramedics tend to her.

In the video, he can be heard saying: 'She had a headache and fainted. I called you because I don't want her to die, she is the mother of my daughter. Everything will be fine, my love.'

Colombia.

Even the local news stations sometimes spell it like you did.
The Daily Fail even!
Colombia.jpg

Please, tell me that this is a joke.

Lol, ya it's bull shit. But I would imagine it did a good job of making you worried. Yep yall seem to get all worked up about stuff that is one in about 8 billion chance of happening. Bet that makes for a happy life. Lol

Lol, ya it's bull shit. But I would imagine it did a good job of making you worried. Yep yall seem to get all worked up about stuff that is one in about 8 billion chance of happening. Bet that makes for a happy life. Lol

All manner of insanities begin as one in 8 billion, till it's "normalized" and the crazies are running the place.

I saw an article photo of three men marrying and they are trying to get a child. And it was not the movie.

Forum List

Back