Racist Democrats are allowing Blacks to be pushed out of their ghettos by illegals

The Mexicrat Party continues to recruit wetbacks to live on top of one another, 11 to a one bedroom. This drives up rent costs in shitholes which drives blacks from their home areas. Democrat policy always seems to fuck the black over....no?
Column: L.A.'s crisis: High rents, low pay, homelessness rising and $2,000 doesn't buy much

It's called block busting.... The same thing happened in parts of Brooklyn and Queens in the late 60's and 79's. The result was mysterious fires resulting in more blight.
Blockbusting in the 60's and 70's (New York, York: crime ...
www.city-data.com/forum/new-york-city/119333-blockbusting-60s-70s.html
Jul 20, 2007 · we might never recover from the politics and policies of the 60's and 70's in nyc. ... The Bronx is Burning". He goes into Bushwick in detail. He also assigns part blame Robert Kennedy's Bed-Stuy Restoration program. Kennedy, according to him, used predominantly Black Bed Stuy as the model of community redevelopment. During the time of the ...

Why the Bronx burned - nypost.com
https://nypost.com/2010/05/16/why-the-bronx-burned
May 16, 2010 · Fire fatalities in New York City doubled in the 1970s, as President Jimmy Carter, Mayor John Lindsay and Fire Chief John O'Hagan faced a disaster of the government's own making, a …

Last edited:
If you are so concerned about black folks, support reparations. That way we can buy up the property.

Democrats aren't recruiting anyone and your racist attempt to pit blacks against Hispanics won't work with me.

The Mexicrat Party continues to recruit wetbacks to live on top of one another, 11 to a one bedroom. This drives up rent costs in shitholes which drives blacks from their home areas. Democrat policy always seems to fuck the black over....no?
Column: L.A.'s crisis: High rents, low pay, homelessness rising and $2,000 doesn't buy much

Black Democrat politicians care more about illegals than other blacks, because they obey their Democrat Plantation Masters.

Black Democrat politicians are slaves in their minds.

If you are so concerned about black folks, support reparations. That way we can buy up the property.

Democrats aren't recruiting anyone and your racist attempt to pit blacks against Hispanics won't work with me.

We’ve been paying ‘reparations’ for decades, we’ve spent $22 trillion on you and you haven’t improved yourselves in the slightest bit.

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

Haha..So you’re saying that Mexicans aren’t taking welfare from blacks, fighting for the same jobs, driving rents up in the same ghettos and squeezing blacks out of their own communities?

Haha..So you’re saying that Mexicans aren’t taking welfare from blacks, fighting for the same jobs, driving rents up in the same ghettos and squeezing blacks out of their own communities?

That's what I am saying.

We’ve been paying ‘reparations’ for decades, we’ve spent $22 trillion on you and you haven’t improved yourselves in the slightest bit.
You've paid nothing.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

This post is throwing the race card.

Then it's right up your alley.

Dude, you cannot reason with that person. He is a walking cauldron of racism and hate.

Black Democrat politicians care more about illegals than other blacks, because they obey their Democrat Plantation Masters.

Black Democrat politicians are slaves in their minds.

The only plantation is the republican one. Literally.

You ignorantly post this racist crap while you claim democrats are the racists.

Get help for your psychosis.

That's what I am saying.

Haha...so you stay stupid by lying to yourselves?

Get help for your psychosis.

Get help for your racism.

Dude, you cannot reason with that person. He is a walking cauldron of racism and hate.

Yes, that's what you are. That's why nothing you say is based on logic or reason.

You've paid nothing.

Huh?
You didn’t know that welfare is funded by taxpayers?

That's what I am saying.

Haha...so you stay stupid by lying to yourselves?

No, that's what whites like you do.

Forum List

Back