Gentrification by design? Does Democrat policy lead to blacks being ‘replaced’ by hispanics? Are we sure Democrats care about black folks?

Well the last I read 35% of the more intellectually gifted blacks done up and RUNN-OFT from the dem plantation....Must have been lookin' for answers. ;)

I suspect they will soon be replaced by even lower IQ (67.5 average between them) Haitian and Somalian "refugees". Hell they will be tickled to death to live on the dem plantation.

Hey cucks. I hope you do go out like cowards, crying and whining, trying to push this hilarious argument that your concern over immigration is for Black Americans. Nobody believes that you simps but since you have a message everyone finds deplorable I guess that weak ass argument is the best you clowns got. 🤣🤣🤣

Yup
Climate change, gun violence, Healthcare, Education, Infrastructure…….

All more important than people who come over to mow our lawns and make our beds
Annnnnd Every one of those is distinctly tied to illegal immigration.

White liberals man....you mfers are...something else.

Annnnnd Every one of those is distinctly tied to illegal immigration.

White liberals man....you mfers are...something else.
Of course not

They are more important than Republican obsession with illegal immigrants

Of course not

They are more important than Republican obsession with illegal immigrants
10 to 20% of our total population is illegal and unvetted….literally every problem in America is directly tied to illegal immigration and you still pretend it’s not a big deal?

Every fucking illegal in this country is already a citizen...of some other country. Send them back.

And keep in mind, deporting illegals to their country of origin is NOT "punishment." It is merely un-doing the original crime.

Democrats do not give a FUCK about the rule of law. When someone is an "illegal," it means that they have entered this country or remained in this country in VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW. To propose that anything other than deportation is appropriate is an outrage. A "path to citizenship"? It is akin to giving a car thief a "path to a valid title document." Insanity.

You want to know why Republicans consider Democrats un-American? THIS is "Exhibit A."

Every fucking illegal in this country is already a citizen...of some other country. Send them back.

And keep in mind, deporting illegals to their country of origin is NOT "punishment." It is merely un-doing the original crime.

Democrats do not give a FUCK about the rule of law. When someone is an "illegal," it means that they have entered this country or remained in this country in VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW. To propose that anything other than deportation is appropriate is an outrage. A "path to citizenship"? It is akin to giving a car thief a "path to a valid title document." Insanity.

You want to know why Republicans consider Democrats un-American? THIS is "Exhibit A."
A no-brainer for all sane legitimate real Americans.

Forum List

Back