Racist Blacks Slashing Whites in New York

The mere suggestion that blacks could be racist or commit crimes is racist itself.

We all know that they are all intelligent, peaceful and industrious people.

Everyone commits crimes...when you don't know the definition of racist you start to apply it to everything. Learn

If you are in search of an example of being intellectually dishonest, look at your own statement...If someone has a raging anger or hate towards someone, they generally will verbally express whatever it is while attacking them. I've witnessed that happen on both sides...black and white. In these cases there is nothing on the Internet that even shows a victims white face or a black as a suspect or "suspects"...in more than one incident.
You are quivering with fear. Not pretty.
shakeshead.gif

In your first post there was no mention of the victims race at all.

You made up the race of the victims and the perpatrators.
HA HA HA!! I made it up ? No puppy. I didn't write the Gothamist article.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
HA HA. Oh this is too funny.

So you still haven't clicked the link to the article. The perpetrator's whole body is in 2 color photos + a video. God, you're stupid. You need to get out of this thread. QUICK. And you were corrected back in post # 16. yet you still come back with more nonsense. This is sad.

[UPDATE] Friday Night On The A Train: "I'm Going To Cut You And I'm Going To Get Away With It"

You can stop playing dumb. I've determined that you're crazy but not necesarrily stupid.....yet. But your getting close.

YOU started this thread with a link that made NO reference to race and then backpedaled and have STILL not provided anything that has proven that racist blacks are randomly "slashing" white people".

Your last post referenced someone calling an "Indian what they are....Indian"

You are out there so far, that someone would need to send a space shuttle to bring your crazy ass back.
You aren't "playing" dumb. You just ARE dumb. Very much so

1. It wasn't just my last post that referenced the Indian victim. That was stated long ago, back in the thread. Strike one. :laugh:

2. I haven't "backpedaled" one inch. I've been saying the same thing all through the thread, and have provided proof to back it up, which you pretend didn't happen. You must have some kind of a trauma with the truth abot crimes committed by black deviants. Strike 2.

3. You keep making the same "criticisms", even though you were refuted all the way back in Post # 16. Strike 3. Next batter.
icon_biggrin.gif

You haven't refuted anything...but deflected a lot. Why would I reference the same article to the point of being redundant like you?

Yes, you have referenced that link multiple times, but it still does not price anything so you need to pushing the same bullcrap, because you look ignorant.

That link lends no support to your claim....nor does the other link you posted when you started this nonsense.

Stop for awhile and allow your one braincell to get some oxygen.

Really, when blacks act in concert to hurt whites, nobody is supposed to notice.

In concert? It's a mass conspiracy and they don't want money? Lol
Hmm, your sarcasm duly noted. When blacks perpetrate crimes against whites, Nothing. I have heard blacks say how much they HATE whites, they act on that HATE. The press ignores THAT. Big-time. The press overplays white on black stuff. Why? Not to underplay all the black crime rates, maybe? Because, that is a real factor here.

If you are in search of an example of being intellectually dishonest, look at your own statement...If someone has a raging anger or hate towards someone, they generally will verbally express whatever it is while attacking them. I've witnessed that happen on both sides...black and white. In these cases there is nothing on the Internet that even shows a victims white face or a black as a suspect or "suspects"...in more than one incident.
You are quivering with fear. Not pretty.
shakeshead.gif

Quivering with fear over some internet troll?

You are cheap entertainment and you're delusional too.

Everyone commits crimes...when you don't know the definition of racist you start to apply it to everything.
That's what blacks do. Here they are getting affirmative action and other pandering, all at the expense of non-blacks, yet the dum dum blacks (roused up by the Obama/Sharpton race-hustling machine) go around thinking the whole world is out to beat them (when in reality, they are beating themselves, for thinking that)

I'll never forget when I was out fishing one time, and a black guy (who didn't know anything about fishing) came by and asked what kind of bait I was using. I told him I was using a jig. The dumbass got all uppity and offended (not realizing that's what the lure is called)

Note: the word "jig" also describes an Irish dance in 3/4 time. Would this dunce get offended by that too ?
geez.gif

No, you're you're quivering with fear over the idea that society is going to crack down on black criminals (like YOU, maybe ?) :itsok:

And YOU are the troll here. I'm the author of the thread, and you're the one who shows up here to harass it.

Knock out games urban blacks perpetrated on any whites or non blacks they could find. Plenty of websites devoted to black racism. Blacks are self righteous hypocrites. Jesus, enough already.

Hmm, your sarcasm duly noted. When blacks perpetrate crimes against whites, Nothing. I have heard blacks say how much they HATE whites, they act on that HATE. The press ignores THAT. Big-time. The press overplays white on black stuff. Why? Not to underplay all the black crime rates, maybe? Because, that is a real factor here.[/QUOTE]
Not only the press, but the Obama/Sharpton race hustle machine too, and the local govts they coerce. Like when they went to Sanford, Florida and bullied the locals into pressing senseless charges against George Zimmerman, with threats of US civil rights court action, which the locals couldn't afford to fight in court.

And again, when they did the same thing in Ferguson, MO getting them to place charges against Darren Wilson, and send it to a grand jury. And how they coerced the governor (Jay Nixon) to cave in, and let the rioters riot.

And then with Michael Slager after he (LEGALLY) shot Walter Scott in the back, while Scott was trying to get away.

And then with mayor Stephanie Rawlings in Baltimore, who, incredibly ordered the Baltimore police to become targets for rock-throwing, rioting blacks.

Just a few examples of the kowtowing, pandering to lawless blacks, that has turned America into a mess.

images
images

Last edited:
You blaming crimes for money on racism shows you're white.

Lol

If you're not white instead of saying "I didn't say I was white" and asking me where I got it from you would've said flat out you aren't white. Lol. That's how people work. You don't ask HOW false accusation. You simply say the accusation is false.
HA HA. Everybody in this forum knows that I am 50% white and 50% Hispanic (Central American) and I speak Spanish fluently. Everybody except you, so it seems. It must have been noted in this forum about 200 times.

You haven't refuted anything...but deflected a lot. Why would I reference the same article to the point of being redundant like you?

Yes, you have referenced that link multiple times, but it still does not price anything so you need to pushing the same bullcrap, because you look ignorant.

That link lends no support to your claim....nor does the other link you posted when you started this nonsense.

Stop for awhile and allow your one braincell to get some oxygen.
Sorry, fool. The link shows a Black person racistly attacking a non-Black and even mentioning their race in the process. maybe you need to get more sleep.
geez.gif

Now, I'm outta here. Gonna watch the football game going on right now (the Super Bowl).

No, you're you're quivering with fear over the idea that society is going to crack down on black criminals (like YOU, maybe ?) :itsok:

And YOU are the troll here. I'm the author of the thread, and you're the one who shows up here to harass it.

Of course you feel harassed. You were called out for starting a bait thread by several people here. And you have not been able to substatiate that "black racists have slashed white people" in multiple recent incidents.

And now you are:
:dance: and :dig:

Of course you feel harassed. You were called out for starting a bait thread by several people here. And you have not been able to substatiate that "black racists have slashed white people" in multiple recent incidents.

And now you are:
:dance: and :dig:
HA HA> Of course I'm able to substantiate non-black people (mu words from the OP). And you only now mention the word "multiple". OK. I gave you one example . The one of this loon >>

So you want more ? No problem, Here's another one >> Damon Knowles ( a black guy) who slashed Carmen Rivera (a Hispanic woman) Knowles just attacked the victim for no apparent reason. He just stood up on the train and attacked her. This kind of random seemingly pointless attacks often prove to have been based in racial hate, but the news media is too chickenshit to say it.

upload_2016-2-7_23-38-23.jpeg
Slasher Damon Knowles and victim, Carmen Rivera.

21-Year-Old Brooklyn Man Faces Charges In D Train Slash Attack

More examples to come after this. Hey, this is fun.

Here's another one of the black slashers in New York City subways. >>

subway-slash.jpg

When blacks perpetrate crimes against whites, Nothing. I have heard blacks say how much they HATE whites, they act on that HATE. The press ignores THAT.

They get jail like all criminals. Yes some blacks do not like whites. Some do act on that hatred. This case tho is dealing with robberies for money.

It's a little too simple to day "some blacks hate whites therefore every crime committed is about hatred"...yanno, since they didn't just attack them for no reason...money was the motivation. Which explains why whites weren't the exclusive victim here. Or are you ignoring the other races being victims to further your victim mentality?

Forum List

Back