Racist Blacks Slashing Whites in New York

Not one of the reports in your link makes that statement, however, I took the time to a search of "racially motivated slashings in New Yoirk." Nothing came up supporting race as being a factor.

So maybe it is a conspiracy? LMAO.

The Internet is littered with reactionary race baiters like you that would jump on the opportunity to bring race into what was robbery and assault.
How interesting. I also did a search of "racially motivated slashings in New York" and the first one that came up was racial (confirmed by the slasher, with pictures & video showing him/her/it to be Black). Wonder you you had so much "trouble." :rolleyes-41:

[UPDATE] Friday Night On The A Train: "I'm Going To Cut You And I'm Going To Get Away With It"

Looks like you are the race phony in this thread. Get honest, or get out.

Honesty? You would not know it if it walked up and smacked you in your sheet wearing pointed head. This incident appears to have some bearing on the slasher actually apologizing for the incident for feeling she has been discriminated against for being part of the LBGT(gay) community.

Do you actually read what you post or is this this thread going to be comparable to one of your "I am owed reparations because my life was ruined by AA rant threads"?

You're a race baiting nut.

Please get back on your medication.

Last edited:
Where in the article you posted was there any mention of race or that these minor assaults (where the victims were "scratched" and refused any medical assistance) were racially motivated? It doesn't even report the names or race of the victims in the article.

You just can't wait for the coming race war, can you?
Looks like your eagerness to show non-racism has gotten the better of you. It DOES report the name AND the race of the victim. Next time, try to be more careful.

From paragraph # 5 >> "The female victim, Fahema (she asked that we withhold her last name for privacy reasons), said that the entire altercation was not caught on video. "She said, 'I like messing with people like you because I know you won't do a thing about it,'" she told us via text-message. "Also, [addressing Fahema's male companion], 'Take your Indian girlfriend and eat some curry.'"

Honesty? You would not know it if it walked up and smacked you in your sheet wearing pointed head. This incident appears to have some bearing on the slasher actually apologizing for the incident for feeling she has been discriminated against for being part of the LBGT(gay) community.

Do you actually read what you post or is this this thread going to be comparable to one of your "I am owed reparations because my life was ruined by AA rant threads".

Shut up you racist faggot. I proved you wrong. Get honest, or get out

The crimes are not being reported as race-related because no one but those with a personal racial agenda see the crimes as race related. Just because someone commits a crime against someone of another race doesn't mean the motive for the crime was race.

Now put away the internet and go hang out with your black friends.
FALSE! They not being reported as race-related because Blacks are seen as off-limits to charges of racism. This perspective itself is racist and unfair to all non-blacks, who would be accused of racism if they were racist.
Are you stating that because the criminals were non white and the victims white that the criminals. targeted the victims for racial reasons?
In this case, yes. Just like the knock out game.

I am fair, and at least with the so called "knock out game" there were videos and actual stories supporting the fact that some of those incidents were clearly racially motivated. In this ASSumption by the nut who started the thread there is no mention of race ANYWHERE. Not of the victims or the perpatrators. Not even anywhere on the Internet.

The racial aspect of this is noting but speculation by the loon who posted it.

Where in the article you posted was there any mention of race or that these minor assaults (where the victims were "scratched" and refused any medical assistance) were racially motivated? It doesn't even report the names or race of the victims in the article.

You just can't wait for the coming race war, can you?
Looks like your eagerness to show non-racism has gotten the better of you. It DOES report the name AND the race of the victim. Next time, try to be more careful.

From paragraph # 5 >> "The female victim, Fahema (she asked that we withhold her last name for privacy reasons), said that the entire altercation was not caught on video. "She said, 'I like messing with people like you because I know you won't do a thing about it,'" she told us via text-message. "Also, [addressing Fahema's male companion], 'Take your Indian girlfriend and eat some curry.'"

So the woman who scratched the couple on the subway is racist against Indians? So racist she calls people from India Indians? And she called the woman who reported the incident to the media Indian, not the victim. You're really reaching for any tidbit of anything racial.

The media has portrayed black people, particularly males, as dangerous for decades. You should talk to your black friends about this obsession of yours. Maybe, if anyone can, they'll give put things into perspective for you.

The crimes are not being reported as race-related because no one but those with a personal racial agenda see the crimes as race related. Just because someone commits a crime against someone of another race doesn't mean the motive for the crime was race.

Now put away the internet and go hang out with your black friends.
FALSE! They not being reported as race-related because Blacks are seen as off-limits to charges of racism. This perspective itself is racist and unfair to all non-blacks, who would be accused of racism if they were racist.

:cuckoo:

Do you actually read what you post or is this this thread going to be comparable to one of your "I am owed reparations because my life was ruined by AA rant threads".

Shut up you racist faggot. I proved you wrong. Get honest, or get out

You haven't proven anything... yet.

Except that you very possibly could be a paranoid, schizophrenic nut case, with a vivid imagination.

So you are stating that a credible news source(which you are not), publicly made the statement "that the the attacks seem to be race related"?

Not one of the reports in your link makes that statement, however, I took the time to a search of "racially motivated slashings in New Yoirk." Nothing came up supporting race as being a factor.

The Internet is littered with reactionary race baiters like you that would jump on the opportunity to bring race into what was robbery and assault.
Even a couple of the many neo Nazi sites out there
would be circulating it on the internet by now, and someone would have posted it here

Surely even one of the people who was assaulted would say so if they felt like they were a racial target.

So....."people being slashed are racial targets of "racist blacks" in New York"

Its your delusion and your thread.

So.....what would YOU do about it?

The non-reporting of it as race-related, IS THE POINT here. Are you getting enough sleep ?

Apparantley, YOU ARE asleep.or in a medically induced coma.

Where did you see any mention of the race of the victims or perpatrators?
Maybe these incidents were not reported as race related because they weren't, , you screwball

So the woman who scratched the couple on the subway is racist against Indians? So racist she calls people from India Indians? And she called the woman who reported the incident to the media Indian, not the victim. You're really reaching for any tidbit of anything racial.

The media has portrayed black people, particularly males, as dangerous for decades. You should talk to your black friends about this obsession of yours. Maybe, if anyone can, they'll give put things into perspective for you.
"
NO. I'm NOT "reaching for any tidbit of anything racial" You got it wrong. AGAIN!
geez.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

The victim was Fahema, who is also the "Indian" that the slasher referred to as the "Indian girlfriend" (when there was no necessity to mention that)thereby injecting race into the offense, and making it racial. You can't even get 1 simple paragraph right. Sheeeesh! You're having a bad day.

NO. The media does NOT portray black people, particularly males, as dangerous. Quite the contrary. They go out of their way to avoid even mentioning the word "black".

Apparantley, YOU ARE asleep.or in a medically induced coma.

Where did you see any mention of the race of the victims or perpatrators?
Maybe these incidents were not reported as race related because they weren't, , you screwball
Are you blind ? Read Post # 22. Or go back to bed. You need more sleep.

In this ASSumption by the nut who started the thread there is no mention of race ANYWHERE. Not of the victims or the perpatrators. Not even anywhere on the Internet.

The racial aspect of this is noting but speculation by the loon who posted it.
FALSE! In Post # 22, the racism was shown & explained. You just don't want to accept it. That's YOUR problem (no one else's)

The majority of these incidents in the articles state that the perpetrator demanded money, no mention of any "racially motivated" intent.

So these so called "racist blacks" are obviously no more than thieves.
DUDE: It's all over the news about the racist slashings in New York. You have the stupidity to try to deny what is all over the (liberal) news ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)
wtf20.gif
geez.gif

Maybe you need to have the OP repeated (some people hav eto be told twice) >> "The crimes seem to be race-related, since the perpetrators have been Blacks, and the victims have not. Very little publicity has been made of this, and none talking about the racial aspect of it. This is what you get from a liberal culture of excessive tolerance.

Got it now ?

So you are stating that a credible news source(which you are not), publicly made the statement "that the the attacks seem to be race related"?

would be circulating it on the internet by now, and someone would have posted it here

Surely even one of the people who was assaulted would say so if they felt like they were a racial target.

It was race related. Shut up and stop posting
The majority of these incidents in the articles state that the perpetrator demanded money, no mention of any "racially motivated" intent.

DUDE: It's all over the news about the racist slashings in New York. You have the stupidity to try to deny what is all over the (liberal) news ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)
wtf20.gif
geez.gif

Maybe you need to have the OP repeated (some people hav eto be told twice) >> "The crimes seem to be race-related, since the perpetrators have been Blacks, and the victims have not. Very little publicity has been made of

"
NO. I'm NOT "reaching for any tidbit of anything racial" You got it wrong. AGAIN!
geez.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

The victim was Fahema, who is also the "Indian" that the slasher referred to as the "Indian girlfriend" (when there was no necessity to mention that)thereby injecting race into the offense, and making it racial. You can't even get 1 simple paragraph right. Sheeeesh! You're having a bad day.

NO. The media does NOT portray black people, particularly males, as dangerous. Quite the contrary. They go out of their way to avoid even mentioning the word "black".

"
geez.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

this, and none talking about the racial aspect of it.
This is what you get from a liberal culture of excessive tolerance.

Got it now ?

It was race related. Shut up and stop posting

"
geez.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

In your first post there was no mention of the victims race at all.

You made up the race of the victims and the perpatrators.

The recent outbreak of slashings in New York City, is showing no sign of ending. In fact, it seems to be increasing. 3 more slashings have occured in the past 24 hours. Generally, these have been on subways, and committed by Blacks against Whites mostly, but one Asian woman was attacked, in addition to some Hispanics.

The crimes seem to be race-related, since the perpetrators have been Blacks, and the victims have not. Very little publicity has been made of this, and none talking about the racial aspect of it. This is what you get from a liberal culture of excessive tolerance. It's also what you get when you make your whole city a gun-free zone.

New York City slashing attacks continue with three more within 24 hours

But the victims were white! They are racist because they wanted white money according to the OP. Womp Womp

In your first post there was no mention of the victims race at all.

You made up the race of the victims and the perpatrators.
HA HA HA!! I made it up ? No puppy. I didn't write the Gothamist article.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
HA HA. Oh this is too funny.

So you still haven't clicked the link to the article. The perpetrator's whole body is in 2 color photos + a video. God, you're stupid. You need to get out of this thread. QUICK. And you were corrected back in post # 16. yet you still come back with more nonsense. This is sad.

[UPDATE] Friday Night On The A Train: "I'm Going To Cut You And I'm Going To Get Away With It"

But the victims were white! They are racist because they wanted white money according to the OP. Womp Womp
You're having a bad day too. Two flunks on reading comprehension. The OP is still there. It's short. Try reading it again.
geez.gif

Last edited:
What a pathetic bunch of posters this thread is attracting. maybe I should have hung up some flypaper.
geez.gif

Poor white people...so desperate to feel oppressed that in their minds crimes only happen to them BECAUSE they are white. Demanded money from a white victim? Racism!

You're having a bad day too. Too flunks on reading comprehension. The OP is still there. It's short. Try reading it again.
geez.gif

Good day or bad doesn't change crimes for money into racism, sorry you feel under attack.

Maybe If you give up all your money you can't be a victim of racism since you believe money is a race

Poor white people...so desperate to feel oppressed that in their minds crimes only happen to them BECAUSE they are white. Demanded money from a white victim? Racism!
I told you to read the OP. You're still posting FALSE information. If your goal to to display that you're an idiot, OK, we've already got the message. No need to repeat.
geez.gif

Forum List

Back