Racist arrested for vandalizing billboard.

I am on the very edge of the western foot hills of the Ozarks. My house is at an elevation of 2100 feet, the road is at an elevation of 1110 feet, my drive is only 650 feet long.

Wouldn't it be weird to live somewhere without any mountains? I feel really weird out in the plains or Florida. It's just too flat :dunno:

I lived in OKC for 24 years. When I moved to Benton county Ark. I had to get used to working on a slope.

Was it a positive move or do you not like it?

I drove down to Key West in June for a vacation with some friends and, don't get me wrong, it was BEAUTIFUL! But it was so FLAT!

My family is from Puerto Rico which is a mountainous Island, and I've grown up and currently live within 20 minutes of mountains; I couldn't imagine living surrounded by flatness.

I ask because I could potentially get a new job in Austin, Texas. And while it's a beautiful city, it's super flat. And there's not a single natural landmark in a billion miles. :dunno:

Asian countries are for Asians. Russia is not an Asian country.

It is a Eur-Asian nation.
No Russia is a Russian nation aka a White Nation
So you can't refute the facts so you resort to stupidity and name calling...well that wasn't expected. :lol:

If. You have any knowledge of history of the world through the ages, you will that the whites, or Caucasian race has no halo.

Of course not. Never said we did. We are a warrior people and damn proud of it. We have become soft to damn soft.

How much atrophy have you suffered?

Wouldn't it be weird to live somewhere without any mountains? I feel really weird out in the plains or Florida. It's just too flat :dunno:

I lived in OKC for 24 years. When I moved to Benton county Ark. I had to get used to working on a slope.

I drove down to Key West in June for a vacation with some friends and, don't get me wrong, it was BEAUTIFUL! But it was so FLAT!

My family is from Puerto Rico which is a mountainous Island, and I've grown up and currently live within 20 minutes of mountains; I couldn't imagine living surrounded by flatness.

I ask because I could potentially get a new job in Austin, Texas. And while it's a beautiful city, it's super flat. And there's not a single natural landmark in a billion miles. :dunno:

I want to move deeper into the bigger mountains like the Rockies and prospect for gems and precious stones.

I want to move deeper into the bigger mountains like the Rockies and prospect for gems and precious stones.

There are gems everywhere in the mountains man. What's that pink rock called? I've got like 4 of those.

Russia is a country in northern Eurasia.
The 2010 census recorded 81% of the population as ethnically Russian, and 19% as other ethnicities:[1] 3.7% Tatars; 1.4% Ukrainians; 1.1% Bashkirs; 1% Chuvashes; 11.8% others and unspecified. According to the Census, 84.93% of the Russian population belongs to European ethnic groups (Slavic, Germanic, Finnic other than Ugric, Greek, and others). This is a decline from the 2002, when they constituted for more than 86% of the population

Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are gems everywhere man. What's that pink rock called? I've got like 4 of those.

There are a lot of caves and springs around here. But the composition of the geological layers are limestone, granite and black shale. Not to many. The diamond mine park in Arkansas is better, low grade but worth a little. I want the mudder load so I can afford to use heavy equipment and water.

There are gems everywhere man. What's that pink rock called? I've got like 4 of those.

There are a lot of caves and springs around here. But the composition of the geological layers are limestone, granite and black shale. Not to many. The diamond mine park in Arkansas is better, low grade but worth a little. I want the mudder load so I can afford to use heavy equipment and water.

If you find that mudder load and need a worker send me a PM

If you find that mudder load and need a worker send me a PM

I will. The govt. has also reopened old gold and silver mining areas, if you buy yourself a claim you can work it, but you can't live there.
We do have blood on our hands from killing der Nazi's thread.

Last edited:
The Mantra
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Prove me wrong.
You should move to Antarctica, Adolph. Plenty white down there.

Russia is a country in northern Eurasia.
The 2010 census recorded 81% of the population as ethnically Russian, and 19% as other ethnicities:[1] 3.7% Tatars; 1.4% Ukrainians; 1.1% Bashkirs; 1% Chuvashes; 11.8% others and unspecified. According to the Census, 84.93% of the Russian population belongs to European ethnic groups (Slavic, Germanic, Finnic other than Ugric, Greek, and others). This is a decline from the 2002, when they constituted for more than 86% of the population

Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia seriously? Russia is a nation of Russians which are white people. Nuff said.

The Mantra

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Prove me wrong.

For starters:
*Asia and Africa are continents, not "countries". However there are white people who live on those continents. Is it a part of the "master plan" to export them out of those continents to what those like you consider a "white country"?

*The black population is NOT the fastest growing demographic in America, Hispanics are. They currently represent 17% of the U.S. population and are projected to be the majority by 2050. So there is no logical reason to be paranoid about "the blacks" overrunning your version of "White America"

*Next, the vast majority of blacks in America date and marry within their own race, as do the vast majority of all other races. So that means that the majority of blacks have no desire to marry your daughter, sister or steal your wife or husband.

There are of course countries that are predominately white that you and your "cult" could immigrate to and lay your paranoia to rest. My guess is that you would not be missed by those who would appreciate an absence of at least part of the lunatic fringe.

:cuckoo:

The Mantra

Prove me wrong.

For starters:
*Asia and Africa are continents, not "countries". However there are white people who live on those continents. Is it a part of the "master plan" to export them out of those continents to what those like you consider a "white country"?

*The black population is NOT the fastest growing demographic in America, Hispanics are. They currently represent 17% of the U.S. population and are projected to be the majority by 2050. So there is no logical reason to be paranoid about "the blacks" overrunning your version of "White America"

*Next, the vast majority of blacks in America date and marry within their own race, as do the vast majority of all other races. So that means that the majority of blacks have no desire to marry your daughter, sister or steal your wife or husband.

There are of course countries that are predominately white that you and your "cult" could immigrate to and lay your paranoia to rest. My guess is that you would not be missed by those who would appreciate an absence of at least part of the lunatic fringe.

Take a look at all the policies in these white countries,welcoming non whites into them with open arms...look who is behind all these policies. I can think of a handful of countries that don't have such bad policies Russia being one. The fact remains anti white policies are welcoming non whites in vast numbers to white nations in an effort to out number the white population. Look at England/France/Germany/Italy. They all look like some middle east or African country now. Not white European countries. White Genocide is real.

The Mantra

Prove me wrong.

For starters:

Take a look at all the policies in these white countries,welcoming non whites into them with open arms...look who is behind all these policies. I can think of a handful of countries that don't have such bad policies Russia being one. The fact remains anti white policies are welcoming non whites in vast numbers to white nations in an effort to out number the white population. Look at England/France/Germany/Italy. They all look like some middle east or African country now. Not white European countries. White Genocide is real.

This is your topic so lets stay on it, ok? You specifically pointed to a "black problem" not a "race problem".

I gave you specifics on the fact that blacks are no where near the fastest growing demographic in America nor any other predominately white country.

Nor are there any existing "policies" internationally that are specifically geared towards flooding "white countries" as you call them with blacks.

So again, it appears that your problem is with the presence of "blacks" in "white countries", but there are no current trends that indicate a spike in black immigration to predominately white countries that will displace whites as a majority in "white countries"

Understand?

So what is it that you are trying to say?

Last edited:
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Vandalism of private property. Open and shut. Motive doesn't enter into it. And everytime someone reacts this way it simply informs the people who put up whatever their tactic is working to produce emotional responses. Best way to handle it is to ignore it.

What am I trying to say? Simple. White Genocide is real and all you have to do is look around with open mind and eyes to see it.

I do have an open mind. I'm asking you again since the black population does not represent a demographic with a significant growth trend that points towards becoming the majority of the population here or any other country that is predominately white, what is the "black problem" that has you so paranoid?

Blacks are a small minority in this country but represent most of the crime and prison population. That crime especially the rapes are committed against white women.

Forum List

Back