Racist arrested for vandalizing billboard.

Good old Harrison, Ark, former home of Dog Patch USA. Home of the family tainted entertainment. Beautiful mountains, trees so thick you could shoot blind and still hit a tree.
Poor white hillbillies thankin' that they is discriminated against. If they fill down they can drive 60 miles north and recharge at the christian version of Las Vegas, Branson, Missouri.

Didn't we get enough Arkansas hillbilly when sleaze bag Billy Bob Clinton left the White House?

Being part Native American I can understand how the white eyes with forked tongues feel about having genocide practiced upon them.

The Mantra
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Prove me wrong.

So the non-mongloids in Asia should leave, you know, those pesky Ruskies!?

Russia is for Russians. Can't help part of that is included in Asia...its still RUSSIA.

Good old Harrison, Ark, former home of Dog Patch USA. Home of the family tainted entertainment. Beautiful mountains, trees so thick you could shoot blind and still hit a tree.
Poor white hillbillies thankin' that they is discriminated against. If they fill down they can drive 60 miles north and recharge at the christian version of Las Vegas, Branson, Missouri.

Didn't we get enough Arkansas hillbilly when sleaze bag Billy Bob Clinton left the White House?

He twernt no hillbilly he was a dude from Hope, Arkansas, a flat lander.

The Mantra
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Prove me wrong.

So the non-mongloids in Asia should leave, you know, those pesky Ruskies!?

Russia is for Russians. Can't help part of that is included in Asia...its still RUSSIA.

But you said that Asia is for Asians. The Russians are not Asians.

Boo-hoo. The whites have had it their way so long killing and a rapin' they feels bad when it's done to them. Sob-sniff.

He twernt no hillbilly he was a dude from Hope, Arkansas, a flat lander.

I'm from hillbilly country. Appalachia. We don't trust no kooky flatlanders

I am on the very edge of the western foot hills of the Ozarks. My house is at an elevation of 2100 feet, the road is at an elevation of 1110 feet, my drive is only 650 feet long.

Wouldn't it be weird to live somewhere without any mountains? I feel really weird out in the plains or Florida. It's just too flat :dunno:

I'm from hillbilly country. Appalachia. We don't trust no kooky flatlanders

I am on the very edge of the western foot hills of the Ozarks. My house is at an elevation of 2100 feet, the road is at an elevation of 1110 feet, my drive is only 650 feet long.

Wouldn't it be weird to live somewhere without any mountains? I feel really weird out in the plains or Florida. It's just too flat :dunno:

I lived in OKC for 24 years. When I moved to Benton county Ark. I had to get used to working on a slope.

Boo-hoo. The whites have had it their way so long killing and a rapin' they feels bad when it's done to them. Sob-sniff.

So you can't refute the facts so you resort to stupidity and name calling...well that wasn't expected. :lol:

If. You have any knowledge of history of the world through the ages, you will that the whites, or Caucasian race has no halo.

But you said that Asia is for Asians. The Russians are not Asians.

Asian countries are for Asians. Russia is not an Asian country.

It is a Eur-Asian nation.
No Russia is a Russian nation aka a White Nation

So you can't refute the facts so you resort to stupidity and name calling...well that wasn't expected. :lol:

If. You have any knowledge of history of the world through the ages, you will that the whites, or Caucasian race has no halo.

Of course not. Never said we did. We are a warrior people and damn proud of it. We have become soft to damn soft.

Forum List

Back