Racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Does it really exist? Or is it just cheap political tactic? Let's here , in 1933
Germany. It was just a cheap ploy to manipulate. Hmm

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hmm. All these claims of "racism" Bubba Wallace and then George Floyd or whoever, When I see this HUGE black crime rate, and particularly blacks destroying each other...and the media ignoring that but instead, focusing on the rather insignificant police brutality thing...REALLY?

Shades of Kristallnacht. Burning down stuff is OK if BLM says so. Racism bad.
But all those small businesses they looted and destroyed were primarily owned by successful white male heterosexual capitalists.

Why isn't it a good thing to demonize and assault an arbitrarily defined minority demograph that you stupidly envy? What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
Of course it exists. It's that little spasm of fear you get when they show you angry black people on whatever garbage you watch for news. It's that sadistic thrill you feel when they show you a police beatdown. It's that false smugness you feel when a dullard like you is certain you are better than the best black person.

Does it really exist? Or is it just cheap political tactic? Let's here , in 1933
Germany. It was just a cheap ploy to manipulate. Hmm

We had BLM come around to our front door again today, begging for money for some bullshit black program in Baltimore. They went door to door soliciting without a permit. Our dog barked and snarled when they knocked, and I secured one of my little friends, along with a spare 40 round magazine—just in case. But they eventually moved on to the next door and the next. We'll be moving soon, to a place where the demographics are much . . . um . . . lighter in color.

But all those small businesses they looted and destroyed were primarily owned by successful white male heterosexual capitalists.

Why isn't it a good thing to demonize a minority demograph?
Blacks are 13 % of the populace and all of sudden, you would think blacks where the center of the universe. All the adds the focus of the press, music everything...explain this to me.

Blacks are 13 % of the populace and all of sudden But all of a sudden, you would think blacks where the center of the universe. All the adds the focus of the press, music everything...explain this to me.

That's weird since last week you said they were 35%.

Are you a roomful of monkeys on typewriters?

Well mistakes

Blacks are 13 % of the populace and all of sudden But all of a sudden, you would think blacks where the center of the universe. All the adds the focus of the press, music everything...explain this to me.

That's weird since last week you said they were 35%.

Are you a roomful of monkeys on typewriters?
What exactly Is the percentage of blacks in society? And What is their crime rate? Correct me.

Blacks are 13 % of the populace and all of sudden, you would think blacks where the center of the universe. All the adds the focus of the press, music everything...explain this to me.
Why? It's a classic divide and conquer tactic. Don't fall for it.

Hmm. All these claims of "racism" Bubba Wallace and then George Floyd or whoever, When I see this HUGE black crime rate, and particularly blacks destroying each other...and the media ignoring that but instead, focusing on the rather insignificant police brutality thing...REALLY?
There is no huge black crime rate bitch. Whites are killing each other in equally high numbers and that's what the media ignores. 85 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white person. You are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person but your every thread is about a racist lie your ignorant ass chooses to hold on to.

Racism exists, you are an example of it.

There is no huge black crime rate bitch. Whites are killing each other in equally high numbers and that's what the media ignores. 85 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white person. You are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person but your every thread is about a racist lie your ignorant ass chooses to hold on to.

Racism exists, you are an example of it.
HUGE black crime. Blacks specifically young black men and boys are to be avoided. They’re crazy.

Forum List

Back