Racism is ok

If you hate whites? Thats the take away I am here.
Does one minute of any of your days go by without you thinking about Racism?
If the answer is no, few, or even 50% don't you think it's time to see a shrink? Not for treatment about racism but for your obsessive thinking?
How many repeat threads have we to contend with until you realise we get it - your a proud racist and move on?

If the answer is no, few, or even 50% don't you think it's time to see a shrink? Not for treatment about racism but for your obsessive thinking?
How many repeat threads have we to contend with until you realise we get it - your a proud racist and move on?

Racism is a very hot topic and has been at least since biden got in.....he played the race card constantly and it has only gotten worse since then....especially by biden and the democratic party......whose whole narrative is based on racism.

What's your problem???? Since when are you the USMB psychiatrist ???

what a nerve!:mad:

Racism is a very hot topic and has been at least since biden got in.....he played the race card constantly and it has only gotten worse since then....especially by biden and the democratic party......whose whole narrative is based on racism.

Since Biden got in? :lmao:

What's your problem???? Since when are you the USMB psychiatrist ???

what a nerve!:mad:
What's yours? You know full well I didn't claim to be a shrink merely suggested it might be time for the OP to consider seeing one. As I've also said not for anything to do with Racism but for what even to a layman appears to be a severe case of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Anyway, why are you getting so hot under the collar?
Could it be you have a similar problem? Again nothing to do with racism but you do seem pretty obsessed with that Viking thread, posting tons of pics and continually resurrecting it.

On the other hand I actually have 8% Viking DNA... Interested?

Since Biden got in? :lmao:

exceuse me...I meant to say obama.....sorri hehheh

Racist!

Forum List

Back