Rachel Scott is my new favorite journalist.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2015
Finally. A journalist grows a pair of nuts, and of course she was a fearless badass for asking Putin these brutally honest questions following the meeting with the current President.

ABC reporter Rachel Scott confronts Putin over crackdown on opponents: 'What are you so afraid of?'

"The list of your political opponents who are dead, imprisoned, or jailed is long ... and you have now prevented anyone who supports [Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny] to run for office," Scott said. "So my question is, Mr. President, what are you so afraid of?"

Boom. Headshot. Of course, he led off with a series of irrelevant tangents that led around to saying basically 'I do my very best to put down my political enemies'. Exactly like the Orange asshole and the Qult45. Coincidence? Man, he was shook. It was great. Go Rachel Scott. learned a lot.

Followup question: "If all your political opponents are dead, in prison, poisoned - doesn't that send a message that you don't want a fair political fight?"

ABC reporter Rachel Scott confronts Putin over crackdown on opponents: 'What are you so afraid of?'

This is where it even gets more embarrassing for him and the Magaturds. He tries false equivalency to Jan 6th and his political enemies in prison. It peters out quickly. Then, his opinion on the Magaturd insurrectionists is "They are being called 'domestic terrorists.' Careful choice of words. I can respect that, it's a committed level of deception.

So, why do so many of you magaturds worship this Russian idiot again? Oh, it's because Putin is spewing your current ideology.

Discuss, bitches!! :113: Let's get it on!!!

Finally. A journalist grows a pair of nuts, and of course she was a fearless badass for asking Putin these brutally honest questions following the meeting with the current President.

"The list of your political opponents who are dead, imprisoned, or jailed is long ... and you have now prevented anyone who supports [Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny] to run for office," Scott said. "So my question is, Mr. President, what are you so afraid of?"

Boom. Headshot. Of course, he led off with a series of irrelevant tangents that led around to saying basically 'I do my very best to put down my political enemies'. Exactly like the Orange asshole and the Qult45. Coincidence? Man, he was shook. It was great. Go Rachel Scott. learned a lot.

Followup question: "If all your political opponents are dead, in prison, poisoned - doesn't that send a message that you don't want a fair political fight?"

This is where it even gets more embarrassing for him and the Magaturds. He tries false equivalency to Jan 6th and his political enemies in prison. It peters out quickly. Then, his opinion on the Magaturd insurrectionists is "They are being called 'domestic terrorists.' Careful choice of words. I can respect that, it's a committed level of deception.

So, why do so many of you magaturds worship this Russian idiot again? Oh, it's because Putin is spewing your current ideology.

Putin is a tyrant. Who the hell worships him?

What Putin correctly pointed out, without answering the question, was the the US has taking a dark similar turn down the same road.

Elections in the US are now equally suspect as is the oppression of those that protest it.

So how long do you think the reporter has to live for embarrassing Putin? Hopefully she realizes her life is now probably in danger.

What Putin correctly pointed out, without answering the question, was the the US has taking a dark similar turn down the same road.

Elections in the US are now equally suspect as is the oppression of those that protest it.

So how long do you think the reporter has to live for embarrassing Putin? Hopefully she realizes her life is now probably in danger.
After November, the real insurrection....we are no better then most other nations. And it has been going on for a long time.

Biden called Putin a murderer

This is the same guy whom he shook hands with and smiled for the cameras.

Why? What trust can you have in such a person for any agreement? It says a lot about what kind of man Biden is.

After calling Putin a killer, Putin wished Biden good health.

I think Putin is a murderer and I also think he loves Biden because he realizes that his policies are destroying the country, as well as democrat corruption that now controls US elections like Putin controls Russian elections.

Which American journalists have been jailed or murdered??

You must understand one thing, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Are you stupid?

You must understand one thing, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!
You must be today's internet witty guy. Congrats- idiot.

Biden called Putin a murderer

This is the same guy whom he shook hands with and smiled for the cameras.

Why? What trust can you have in such a person for any agreement? It says a lot about what kind of man Biden is.

After calling Putin a killer, Putin wished Biden good health.

I think Putin is a murderer and I also think he loves Biden because he realizes that his policies are destroying the country, as well as democrat corruption that now controls US elections like Putin controls Russian elections.

The look on Putin’s face said that he wasn’t really happy about having to deal with Joe Biden. He’s had it easy with Trump in the White House. He could do whatever he wanted with Trump in the White House.

Trump didn’t even mention the hackings.Trump never imposed any of the sanctions he announced. And he fractured NATO.

Now Biden comes to him with the backing of NATO, and the EU, and put consequences on anything Putin is trying to do.

Trump let the Russians come into the US and hack the entire government and he said and did nothing about it. Putin’s puppet.

It’s nice to see Putin looking miserable and uncomfortable again for a change.

Bump, muthafuckas! True now as it was then.

Forum List

Back