Rachel Maddow - legendary fail!

Why does the leftist MSM continue to promote 'fake news'? (Trump paid 25% in taxes in 2005........burp!)

Oh well, looks like it is time for them to pirouette back to their other 'fake news' story about the nothing-burger Russian collusion.

I wonder how many death threats she has received from NaziCon bigots? I wonder...
Death threats? That's something that only you left-wing fascist hatriots engage in, sweetie. And I'm sure she's received a few from them even though she's on the same side. You guys tend to eat your own.

Maddow won bigly. But enough with the 2005 tax returns. I want to see what he's hiding in recent returns like 2016. It will be leaked eventually. This is the most hated administration in modern U.S. history.

Hillary failed, Madcow failed, Democraps have failed, and you, kind sir, have failed...............SUCKERS!!!

Maddow won bigly. But enough with the 2005 tax returns. I want to see what he's hiding in recent returns like 2016. It will be leaked eventually. This is the most hated administration in modern U.S. history.
Just out of curiosity - what did she "win"? She and all of the other left-wing hatriots claim Trump doesn't pay taxes. Turns out he pays over $30 million of them. And she didn't even get to break the story. She got zero ratings boost out of it. So please articulate for the class how, exactly, she "won bigly". Can't do it? Yeah - we didn't think so.

Hillary failed, Madcow failed, Democraps have failed, and you, kind sir, have failed...............SUCKERS!!!
^ Zero content in that post.

Anyways, I can't wait for more leaks from Trump's tax returns. We need to get to the bottom of what he's hiding.

Just out of curiosity - what did she "win"? She and all of the other left-wing hatriots claim Trump doesn't pay taxes. Turns out he pays over $30 million of them. And she didn't even get to break the story. She got zero ratings boost out of it. So please articulate for the class how, exactly, she "won bigly". Can't do it? Yeah - we didn't think so.
She scooped his tax returns and pissed him off. And we found out that if he succeeds in eliminating the alternative minimum tax, one of his self-serving and stated goals, he basically never has to pay taxes again.

Anyways, I can't wait for more leaks from Trump's tax returns. We need to get to the bottom of what he's hiding.
Oh snowflake...do take off the tinfoil hat. Barack Obama yielded the IRS as a weapon against anyone who didn't support his radical marxism. If President Trump was hiding anything, it would have been found years ago.

She scooped his tax returns and pissed him off.
So let me get this straight - your goal is to make sure people "piss off" the President of the United States? Could you possibly be any more unamerican?!? :uhh:
She exposed things he didn't want exposed. Good for her :clap:
If he didn't "want it exposed" then why did he release it before she even could? :laugh:
To cover his fat orange ass. Something he and his people have been scrambling to do for 7 weeks now.

Forum List

Back