Rachel Levine to be sworn in Today (10-19-21) as first trans 4 star admiral

capable professional? She made the decision to leave all seniors in a nursing home, put infected in with them but TOOK ITS MOTHER OUT BEFORE THE HELL STARTED. you might call that capable, i call it callous and corrupt.

CApable heh? tell you what. YOU FIND ME A LIST of the accomplishment of LEvine that does not include pushing transgenderism on children, adolescents and serving as a lgbtqzzzzz activist. capable my ass.

capable professional? She made the decision to leave all seniors in a nursing home, put infected in with them but TOOK ITS MOTHER OUT BEFORE THE HELL STARTED. you might call that capable, i call it callous and corrupt.

CApable heh? tell you what. YOU FIND ME A LIST of the accomplishment of LEvine that does not include pushing transgenderism on children, adolescents and serving as a lgbtqzzzzz activist. capable my ass.
Did you just spit up on yourself??

1634677632921.png
1634677854678.png

And you claim is HORSE SHIT

Last edited:
no it isn't either. YOU aren't going back far enough..Pennsylvania. And i have no doubt the lying ene-media is trying to cover it up now.

I"M Talking to YOU DUDE> right after YOUR POST> Are you too stupid to figure THAT out??

damn...they can't read, they can't discern, they can't comprehend, don't know right from wrong. that's progressive? LOLOL

A 4 star Admiral???

And I thought that the creature's closest encounter with a ship was riding the Staten Island Fairy!!!

Last edited:
Did you just spit up on yourself??

View attachment 553715View attachment 553716

And you claim is HORSE SHIT

The Democrat controlled media has no problem with lying to cover up democrat shit. They are like cats. They shit from their mouths and take turns covering it up with litter.

In this photo, Admiral Levine looks very different from the other photos of her, in which she has long hair and looks like a man in drag.

In the photo above, she appears to be a man if people did not know about her change in gender.

In my opinion, transgender people will remain a very small minority.

If making her an admiral will help cut down on the violence committed against transgender people by some supposedly straight people, then making her an admiral is a small price to pay.
Stop saying she, he has balls and a pole, maybe a needledick, but still XY is a guy...Always was, always will be..

Get the fuck over it. You are talking about a capable professional. I am willing to bet that SHE has done more in HER life and for HER country than you ever will or could do.
Capable professionals, dont go and inject chemicals into their body and demand that he be called a she. That is just insanity..

Stop saying she, he has balls and a pole, maybe a needledick, but still XY is a guy...Always was, always will be..
If Admiral Levine wants to be called by a female pronoun, why not do it to make her happy?
She is not hurting anyone.

I know nothing about this topic, but haven't some of them removed their male parts and replaced them with female parts?

Life is VERY short. Let's be as kind as possible.

Being transgender must be a difficult life.

oh yes the gender idiocy does define her/him/it. This is mental illness guys. If you can't see it then you have a touch of mental illness yourselves. NO ONE is going after these nutcases and maybe that is the problem. They should NOT be in positions of power. HOW STUPID IS THAT!!!
No, this is ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate from the authoritarian right.

Conservatives fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty, the right of individuals to self-determination; conservatives seek only to compel conformity and punish dissent.

lol

Well, as long as she's happy, why should we care?
Others besides you may care about crotch-clownism carried to this political extreme that now includes the State Theologian for marriages. Men are never so homosexual as when they arrange marriages.

oh yes the gender idiocy does define her/him/it. This is mental illness guys. If you can't see it then you have a touch of mental illness yourselves. NO ONE is going after these nutcases and maybe that is the problem. They should NOT be in positions of power. HOW STUPID IS THAT!!!
The fact that you are so threatened by this PERSONS gender identity indicates to me that you may have some gender issues of your own to deal with

If Admiral Levine wants to be called by a female pronoun, why not do it to make her happy?
She is not hurting anyone.

I know nothing about this topic, but haven't some of them removed their male parts and replaced them with female parts?

Life is VERY short. Let's be as kind as possible.

Being transgender must be a difficult life.
I guess you didnt watch my video i posted about Transinsanity...

The fact that you are so threatened by this PERSONS gender identity indicates to me that you may have some gender issues of your own to deal with
Seems to me that you feel threatened because sane people wont accept you as normal. And being a man and lusting after another man's ass isnt normal. We wont bow down to your bullshit progressive agenda...

Forum List

Back