Rachel Levine to be sworn in Today (10-19-21) as first trans 4 star admiral

oh yes the gender idiocy does define her/him/it. This is mental illness guys. If you can't see it then you have a touch of mental illness yourselves. NO ONE is going after these nutcases and maybe that is the problem. They should NOT be in positions of power. HOW STUPID IS THAT!!!
As stupid as voting for a Narccisist?

How did that freak make it into the military? Much less a 4 star Admiral! How many wars has the "admiral" successfully won? How many pushups can he/she do? Our military is ripe to get its ass kicked---- of wait, it just DID in Afghanistan. I wouldn't let that freak near my goldfish (if I HAD goldfish).
Pushups? That blob of lard? roflmfao!

He can keep his gender identity to himself because he looks like a freak. I have a pathological need to be truthful. That is man and no amount of gender identity is going to change that.
When that "woman" gets prostate cancer, what part of "her" body are they going to do surgery on to remove the cancer? Women do not have prostates.

When you get right down to it. The media saying this nutcase is the first female 4 star admiral is false. HE Is a MAN. Not a good one but MALE. lgBtetc..tells you right there. TWO genders and he is only one. He may have neutered himself but .....follow the science. LOLOL

Who are you replying to and what the fuck are you bloviating about? Try using the reply feature. So easy even a cave man can do it (Don't know about bigots though)
What do you care, Gay Boy, who is replying to whom? Crotch-clownism has gone hyper-political and invented an artificial mafia: LGBTQ and a question mark (?) at the end to be sure to smuggle in the (again, fixated-on-the-flesh, theologian).

BETTER LINK WITH PHOTO:

we are the damn laughing stock of the world.

Disgusting. It's responsible for the deaths of thousands of nursing home residents in PA. He removed his mother from a nursing facility right before sending positive covid patients into them, causing thousands of deaths. I think it was done intentionally to bump covid deaths as much as possible leading up to the election. He has a special place in hell waiting for him, so he better enjoy it here while he can.

c. clayton jones said:
Conservatives fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty, the right of individuals to self-determination; conservatives seek only to compel conformity and punish dissent.[/qote]

it ain't any of that dude. It's mental illness and you want more of it. LOL what's that say about you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back