RACEBAITING OBAMA to LA's Rescue Teams: Don't be RACIST when offering assistance!

Obama_Flat_New_Orleans_Loot.jpg
Did you know that that nigga went home to a white bitch and 9 bi racial chillins?

I am starting to wonder if you are really a black lady or an agent provocateur that is trying to make black folks look bad. If you are a white man trying to pass yourself off as "black", fuck you.....you are a blight on humanity.
I'm seeing some strange arguments tonight. I got a white woman who DENIES white democrats never hung a Negro despite my posting pictures otherwise. Is it a full moon or what?
Did you know that that nigga went home to a white bitch and 9 bi racial chillins?

I am starting to wonder if you are really a black lady or an agent provocateur that is trying to make black folks look bad. If you are a white man trying to pass yourself off as "black", fuck you.....you are a blight on humanity.

Tigerred, like many on the Left, are sick people. Sick, psychologically. That's the only conclusion that makes any sense for people who have a need to deny reality over and over.

I'm seeing some strange arguments tonight. I got a white woman who DENIES white democrats never hung a Negro despite my posting pictures otherwise. Is it a full moon or what?

Tigerred, like many on the Left, are sick people. Sick, psychologically. That's the only conclusion that makes any sense for people who have a need to deny reality over and over.
What fuckin reality are you talking about? Your fuckin reality? The president did all that was necessary to help these people. His physical body can do no more than what is necessary to help. Stop making the misery of these people political fodda for you nuts to masterbate on.

As to the OP, I don't see how not being racist is a problem - shouldn't every flood victim be treated equally?

@Moorelloyd - Are you saying that white people suffered more than blacks, latinos, and Native Americans? Or that they deserve more relief?

Better explain yourself there, boyo.

Wow. someone's putting words I never said in my mouth. Obviously you can't read. the point is this.

Obama cannot stop with his racism. He is the biggest racist in our country, and he doesn't want to be alone. He wants, 'us and them!' Obama is not one of us, nor is Hillary. They either never were, or left us along the way. Let them go.
Get the fuck out of here....the problem with you white mf's is that yaw want to own this black man, like yaw trying to own us here in this country. Obama is not Bush, some puppet you white mf's ruled while he was in the white house. Obama tried playing that puppet game with you white mf's and got burned over and over and over and over. The state of Louisiana has made it clear consistantly that this particular president, his help in the past, his advice on how to combat levies, etc...all ignored....so if he wants to take his fuckin time going to a state that don't want his black ass their in the first place...than I applaud him for it, as do the 52% who still approve of his legacy for this country...equal to that white nut Reagan, if not better!!

The GREAT DIVIDER is back at it.

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

What s wrong with this scenario?

While the MSM WHORES tried to spin TRUMP's
visit to Louisiana as a "photo-op", they ignored
that TRUMP paid for 70,000+ pounds of supplies
that were greatly needed by the flood victims.
Meanwhile, the MSM WHORES ignored that Hillary phoned it in.
She simpy called a Louisiana State official to offer condolences.

It is just as well...because...

If The Clinton foundation was involved in "helping" LA's flood victims,
we ALREADY KNOW that the CLINTONS woud have KEPT over 85%
of the donations for THEMSELVES.

And what did OBAMA do?

He stayed on vacation, golfing with some idiot, Hollywood writer.

But Obama did stop long enough to issue a terribly RACIST and INSULTING
MEMO to LA's First Responders....Telling them to NOT BE RACIST while
offering assistance to flood victims!!!!!

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate
Question.....how many catostophic events have Trump with all his billions manage to attend in the past? Name just ONE!! Until then bitch, shut the fuck up and go screw yourself.
Since when are private citizens required to attend disasters?
Tigger is a whacko!

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate
Question.....how many catostophic events have Trump with all his billions manage to attend in the past? Name just ONE!! Until then bitch, shut the fuck up and go screw yourself.
Tigger is a whacko!
Coming from another sick bitch, I thank you!!

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

Tigger is a whacko!
Yer welcome you dumbass!

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

Since when should the POTUS ignore the requests of the people on the ground to stay away so they can work?

Ace, remember when he showed up in Arizona and that white bitch gov. put her fingers all in his fuckin face? Remember when he showed up for Christy and as soon as the guy left, Christy made excuse after excuse for just touching the guy and Lord, can anyone ever forget his touching the gov. of Florida who was thrown out of office. I mean the list of hatred coming from GOP gov's is endless......but when the shit hit the fan, all these mf's want to do is diss the president. I say good for Obama for taking on his vacation and saying the hell with Louisiana....we got photo's of Bush golfing while our troops were first sent to Iraq as if he gave a damn. Obama did the right things and fuck those that think otherwise.

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

Tigger is a whacko!
Yer welcome you dumbass!
And you not, fuck face

Please don't wonder about me, it'll require too much of your brain's activity to use up. I am black and anytime and I mean anytime my president is attack, expect the beast...end of story!!

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

He really should stay away just like Bush did.

Having the POTUS in the area is going to put even more of a strain on the police.

There is no need for douchebag to be there at all unless he's looking for a photo op.

His presence will only make it more difficult for those that serve in LA,

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

He really should stay away just like Bush did.

Having the POTUS in the area is going to put even more of a strain on the police.

There is no need for douchebag to be there at all unless he's looking for a photo op.

His presence will only make it more difficult for those that serve in LA,
His useless ass isn't needed there. One man from La. Said it best, he said they were helping themselves, neighbor helping neighbor, they were not expecting a pallet with 400 million dollars to arrive soon.

Please don't wonder about me, it'll require too much of your brain's activity to use up. I am black and anytime and I mean anytime my president is attack, expect the beast...end of story!!

Bring your worst because you don't have anything. Barrypuppet is a fucking joke.....not only as a pseudo leader but as a man as well. He is one dishonest POS......

Bring your worst because you don't have anything. Barrypuppet is a fucking joke.....not only as a pseudo leader but as a man as well. He is one dishonest POS......

The Traitor in Chief sure swings a golf club like a girl. I have a better swing and I don't even play golf.

image.jpeg

Again.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And what did OBAMA do?

Since when should the POTUS ignore the requests of the people on the ground to stay away so they can work?

Ace, remember when he showed up in Arizona and that white bitch gov. put her fingers all in his fuckin face? Remember when he showed up for Christy and as soon as the guy left, Christy made excuse after excuse for just touching the guy and Lord, can anyone ever forget his touching the gov. of Florida who was thrown out of office. I mean the list of hatred coming from GOP gov's is endless......but when the shit hit the fan, all these mf's want to do is diss the president. I say good for Obama for taking on his vacation and saying the hell with Louisiana....we got photo's of Bush golfing while our troops were first sent to Iraq as if he gave a damn. Obama did the right things and fuck those that think otherwise.

What fuckin reality are you talking about? Your fuckin reality? The president did all that was necessary to help these people. His physical body can do no more than what is necessary to help. Stop making the misery of these people political fodda for you nuts to masterbate on.
What do you think you have been doing? I swear to gawd, you really are one stupid mother fucker.

I'm starting to wonder if youre a plant to make white people look really ignorant. Keep up the good job.

Forum List

Back