The only legacy Obama will have is the biggest traitor ever to become POTUS.

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

he is a traitor with a secret agenda of destroying America.

This president is purely and simply a rank traitor to the republic. He vowed to transform our republic, and he has done so. This goal, which he put forward, begs the question: Do you seek to transform something — or someone — whom you love?

If so, then it is an issue of your ego and not one of service to that which you love.

This president, with the collusion of the Democratic Party, has Balkanized our republic and exacerbated every issue that seeks to divide us as a nation. He is by nature a tyrant determined to build up the Islamic presence in the republic, at the expense, philosophically and financially, of those people whose constitution he sneers at.

I have petitioned for his removal by impeachment for six years. As an American, I will not be ruled by decree.

^ ^ ^
Whole lot of crazy in that post.

Moorelloyd doing his part to lower the standards around here.

A traitor actually created jobs for Americans. A traitor who tried to provide health coverage for those without? A traitor who saved the auto industry?

Well if this is what traitors are like then we need more traitor presidents.

Whole lot of crazy in that post.

Moorelloyd doing his part to lower the standards around here.

And a whole lot of history of naive TV watchers like yourself. Who cannot imagine anything happening different than what CBS is telling you.

Let me get this straight, Obama is a traitor because.....?????????? Listen, its time you white mf's understand that you don't own us anymore, that as minorities in this country we are as free as you and the fact people don't think and breath the same as you, does not make them traitors. If anyone is guilty of betraying this country, guess what hommie, its you white motherfuckers who on a world stage, denegraded and disrespected your president to know end....THAT IS BETRAYAL AT ITS BEST BITCH!!

A traitor actually created jobs for Americans. A traitor who tried to provide health coverage for those without? A traitor who saved the auto industry?

Well if this is what traitors are like then we need more traitor presidents.
These white fucks call him a traitor because unlike the previous white presidents of late, he was his own man and he figured out the game....kiss white ass renders you nada!!

You far right contard nuts are entitled to your opinions but not your own facts.

You far right contard nuts are entitled to your opinions but not your own facts.

Fine. You and tigerred go bond and have a good laugh how much smarter you two and obama are over those who oppose this phony and traitor.

Bingo, Jake......this lack of reality that these nuts seem to harvest, based on GOP bullshit and lies, seems to take on a life of its own, when you challenge these fools with actual facts....these people are simply too far gone to ration with, that's why I have of these nuts on ignore, I can't take their ignorance anymore.

The great majority of them, tiger, are far right reactionaries pretending to be Republicans.

They are anything but. I am hoping the butt whipping my GOP is going to get will wake the entire party up that the TP and socons and neo-cons have to find elsewhere to be politically.

how many of these mentally ill and deslusional threads are you going to do?

The great majority of them, tiger, are far right reactionaries pretending to be Republicans.

They are anything but. I am hoping the butt whipping my GOP is going to get will wake the entire party up that the TP and socons and neo-cons have to find elsewhere to be politically.
One thing, I've noticed every presidential election cycle, the GOP always get highjacked with these crazies and can't shake em off. Its like getting super glue on our skin...I mean the struggle is real :afro:

This OP is so far gone, you can't help people like this Jill, they're not here anymore, they're lost....lost in world of Trump bullshit, Fox fed dreams and roach droppins.

You and "facts" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. Your "smarmy" veneer is a ruse to hide the fact that your utter bullshit is easily exposed for what it is. I have kicked your ass up and down this board ever since I started posting here in earnest back in September...you rise off of the cyber-canvas and offer your chin for yet another uppercut. You are a little cyber pussy here on this board and I would wager a month's salary that you are an even bigger pussy in real time and wouldn't even so much as fart after consuming a box of Ex-Lax unless an alpha male permitted you to do so. (snicker)

This OP is so far gone, you can't help people like this Jill, they're not here anymore, they're lost....lost in world of Trump bullshit, Fox fed dreams and roach droppins.

it's sad there's not the slightest connection to reality and not the slightest connection to decency.

Forum List

Back