Race relations better under Trump than Obama

Wrong. You racist republicans couldn’t accept a black president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would never have been president without white voter support so your statement is asinine, as well as false.
He would never have been President without that fake birth certificate

Thanks for proving my point.

There is nothing in that statement that proves your point. Your read it, and make assumptions about the person reading it.

Which by itself is bad enough.

But then you take the additional and insane step of imagining that the words you read, are an actual admission of the assumptions you made, and holding the person saying them,

accountable for the shit you just made up in your head.

That is you being a liberal. And by "liberal" I mean, "insane".

Uh, we also have a previous statement from the racist dirtbag known as gulfman. Did you miss this?

Fair enough. In this instance. The behavior I describe is common enough though.

Race relations and ‘position’ of minorities better under Trump than Obama

Well now, this is awkward....

Wonder how many blacks will leave the Democrat Plantation and actually vote in their best interest for once?

Obama was the one who fueled the flames of racism.

Yeah, we know. His mere existence pissed off racists.

Bullshit. Liberals and Democrats used Obama’s skin color to enhance the Racist Card as a shield from any criticism or questioning. Having racial tension and class envy was good for Obama. Four years into Trump yet where is Black Lives Matter members walking into diners on Sunday morning terrorizing whites into submission? Where are Black Lives Matter beating a Marine unconscious at McDonalds because he would not say the slogan? Where is Occupy Wall Street disrupting morning commutes and entrances into office buildings?

He would never have been president without white voter support so your statement is asinine, as well as false.

There is nothing in that statement that proves your point. Your read it, and make assumptions about the person reading it.

But then you take the additional and insane step of imagining that the words you read, are an actual admission of the assumptions you made, and holding the person saying them,

Uh, we also have a previous statement from the racist dirtbag known as gulfman. Did you miss this?

And on this board, that fuckface's comment is as common as air. You can't swing your purse in this board without hitting a fucking racist asshole. It's also where there is a disproportionate number of Trump supporters. Hmmmm...could there be a connection? YES!!!

Looking at the poll, the responses don't appear to be broken down by race.

If that's the case, so much for that.

Yes, I pointed that out. And then I found it broken down by race. As I suspected, the number for whites rose while it dropped for blacks. White people think race relations are better under Trump. Black people don't.
hiuthfaxqkoexw5no0tfja.png

Yes, I pointed that out. And then I found it broken down by race. As I suspected, the number for whites rose while it dropped for blacks. White people think race relations are better under Trump. Black people don't.
Not terribly surprising.

And on this board, that fuckface's comment is as common as air. You can't swing your purse in this board without hitting a fucking racist asshole. It's also where there is a disproportionate number of Trump supporters. Hmmmm...could there be a connection? YES!!!
This board does not even closely resemble reality. That's a ridiculous assumption but one I understand you must make because the real world results do not match your narrative.

I did notice Obama's presidency bringing out racist comments in a few acquaintances I had previously presumed were above that. As far as this fall's election goes, I have my doubts that Trump will score significantly with blacks as the birther issue will haunt him.

This is an absolutely PERFECT example of the alternate universe that has been created on the Right.

1. The Washington Examiner, a reliably conservative newspaper, provides a headline to a story that says "Race relations and ‘position’ of minorities better under Trump than Obama". Already, the Examiner has failed to point out that black agreement with that issue has been clearly trending down.

2. The Trumpsters latch onto it as a clear sign that race relations have improved across the board under Trump, either (a) not even wondering how the results fell along racial lines, or (b) not caring, because they don't want to know. And, of course, they won't hold the Examiner accountable.

It continues.

Not terribly surprising.
Results>feelings

This board does not even closely resemble reality. That's a ridiculous assumption but one I understand you must make because the real world results do not match your narrative.

No shit, Sherlock. But it's kind of hard to make the argument that Trump supporters aren't racist if you're trying to make it on THIS board...where a hell of a lot of them ARE.

Racist asshole checking in...
Racists assholes tend to be in touch, aware of statistics and real world data...these racist assholes are courageous enough to say “FUCK PC” and smart enough to pay attention and create stereotypes that allow them to accurately forecast.
The burden to shake these accurate stereotypes lies with the dark filth among us...they must change their behavior. I’d suggest you spend your time wisely, take to the streets of barrios and ghettos, lecture our pet humans, get the filthy fucks to act right and TA-DA!
Problem solved.

Not terribly surprising.
Results>feelings
Intellectual dishonesty = Intellectual dishonesty

Racist asshole checking in... Racists assholes tend to be in touch, aware of statistics and real world data...these racist assholes are courageous enough to say “FUCK PC” and smart enough to pay attention and create stereotypes that allow them to accurately forecast. The burden to shake these accurate stereotypes lies with the dark filth among us...they must change their behavior. I’d suggest you spend your time wisely, take to the streets of barrios and ghettos, lecture our pet humans, get the filthy fucks to act right and TA-DA!
Problem solved.
Here ya go, Correll, the stuff that doesn't exist any more.

Looking forward to you holding him accountable. Or not.

Racist asshole checking in... Racists assholes tend to be in touch, aware of statistics and real world data...these racist assholes are courageous enough to say “FUCK PC” and smart enough to pay attention and create stereotypes that allow them to accurately forecast. The burden to shake these accurate stereotypes lies with the dark filth among us...they must change their behavior. I’d suggest you spend your time wisely, take to the streets of barrios and ghettos, lecture our pet humans, get the filthy fucks to act right and TA-DA!
Problem solved.

NO, NO, NO....it definitely exists...thanks to the Mexicrat Party it’s growing BIG TIME. The filthy fucks woke the sleeping giant....RACISM!
Congratulations filth

Problem solved.

NO, NO, NO....it definitely exists...thanks to the Mexicrat Party it’s growing BIG TIME. The filthy fucks woke the sleeping giant....RACISM!
Congratulations filth
I always appreciate your posts!

Not terribly surprising.
Results>feelings
Intellectual dishonesty = Intellectual dishonesty
DeNILE=/=river in Egypt

Problem solved.

Congratulations filth
I always appreciate your posts!

How long did you think you could get away with encouraging the citizens of another nation to take our country? How long did you think you get away with celebrating anytime you replace white folks with foreign filth? How long did you think you could get away with blaming our brave men and women of law enforcement for filth getting treated like the filth they are?

Race relations and ‘position’ of minorities better under Trump than Obama

Well now, this is awkward....

Wonder how many blacks will leave the Democrat Plantation and actually vote in their best interest for once?

Obama was the one who fueled the flames of racism.

Wrong. You racist republicans couldn’t accept a black president.

Its racist to only count 50% of Obama's race and call him black. What about the other 50%?

Forum List

Back