Race relations better under Trump than Obama

You claimed that Obama apologized, and never backed it up, nor admitted that you were wrong.

AT BEST, you went looking and realized that you are wrong, but are too much of a pussy to admit it.

Obama is a racist. He attacked the white cop, because he is racist against whites.

When he saw that that was hurting him in the polls, he did the beer summit, and his whores in the media, managed to use that to spin it as though it was somehow not that bad any more.

BUt, he never said he was wrong, or sorry for what he did.

Admit that, and I will move to the next example. After three examples that you have to admit were racist of Obama, I plan to declare victory, just letting you know.

You keep repeating the same retarded post.
I gave you several links Trump is a racist garbage like you.
You keep repeating the same insanity. Do you have anything else ?
President Obama was the most racist President since Lyndon Johnson.

Then prove it. Give me an example why and where you think Obama is a racist. I’ll wait.
The beer summit. Trayvon Martin. Michael Brown.

What about Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown?

What do you want me to say?
Why was the President of the United States involved in such trivial things? Two thugs got killed and because they were young black kids killed by a white cop and supposedly a white guy Obama took advantage of it and exploited them for political purposes. Young black thugs are killed every day by other black thugs and we hear nothing. Why did Obama involve himself with these two? Are you gonna play dumb now?

Last edited:
Yet you cannot answer my line items that I gave you.

I already proved it to you that you are a racist 100%. Of course you’ll deny it.

Race relations under this administration is the worst garbage we’ve seen.

Did you listen to some of his rallies when he only catered for people like you? It’s you against me. When he attacked the democrats like different Americans? When he hump his podium oh Lisa Lisa oh Lisa. When he attacked homeless people from different cities. When he lied about tariffs. When he invited racist right wing leaders to the White House.

Give me a fucking break.

1. I could and will happily address any issue you feel you want to discuss. But the question I was answering, what about the REASONS whites could have for feeling differently on a subject than blacks. That you disagree with those reasons, does not mean that other people did not sincerely feel them.

Admit that, or fuck off.

2. You have proved that you are a race baiting asshole. That is all you have proved.

3. Trump attacks political players. It is people like you, who attack large portions of the population and turn people against each other. Trump attacked Hillary. Hillary attacked Trump supporters.

1. Wrong answer. I asked you to prove Obama is a racist. You gave me your dishonest ignorant answer. Try again.

2. I asked you to prove it. You came out nothing.

You skip #3 and 4. At you scared to talk about Trade and Economy?

5. Trump attacked anyone that doesn’t agree with his ego. He attacked a dead person or 16 yo girl because he did not get cover of time magazine.

He even attacked a Nobel peace prize winner that didn’t say anything against Trump because he is jealous.
He even attacked homeless people.

Dude you can defend Trump as long as you want but.... Fact Matters and Truth Matters.

1. Someone else asked, what other reasons could there be. That is the question you jumped into the middle of, you race baiting asshole.

2. The question was not whether their reasons were TRUE, which you will never admit no matter what, but whether there were any reasons. I proved that there are plenty of reasons. That is the topic, you freaking moron.

3. Save your gish galloping for someone stupid enough to not see though your bullshit. Pick your strongest example and I will address it seriously and honest, or fuck off.

4. Until then my point stands, Trump attacks, or more often counter attacks, political players who choose to enter the ring. Hillary and fuckers like her, attack regular people.

Meaning you don’t know a diddly squat.

Why did you enter a thread, if you were not going to join the discussion?

OH, I get it, you are here to troll it, because you can see that the lefty lies are being exposed.

Troll boy, fuck off.
More name-calling. That is all.

1. The reasons Terri listed were completely real. That you do not agree with them, is not relevant. THey were possible reasons for people to be Birther that was not "Race" so your race baiting claim is refuted, right there. Your desire to move the discussion to whether you agree with the reasons, is you "moving the goal posts". you lose.

2. I am still waiting for you to show me where Obama apologized for his racist attack on the white cop. Hint: YOu will not find it. Because he did not apologize.

3. ONce you admit that Obama did not apologize for his racist attack on the white cop, we can move on to the next example of him being racist.

4. You are just a standard lib who calls people "Racist" because you think it gives you an excuse to ignore their arguments, arguments that crush your stupid beliefs, like the moronic delusions they are. Hint: It doesn't. We can all see though you. YOu know it too.

5. Your failures to do, anything really here, have utterly demolished your opposition to the OP assertion. Race relations are better under Trump. Would you like to discuss why or do you want to spend more time proving to everyone, that you cannot refute it so it must be true?

1. Oh just a bunch of cow dung. Terri is just another liar.

2. You keep mentioning the same scenario of one lousy incident of Obama. Then you make it like a very big deal. Compared to this racist piece of shit Trump. Come on Dude.
I know you are just an old dumb ignorant. Do you have anymore about Obama?

3. I never said Obama did not apologize. You said that. Obama invited them for a beer drink. That is more than an apology to me.

4. Oh I know for a long time. You are a racist 100% sure. We discussed this same issue several times. No matter how many times you twist it you are a racist.
How can I be a racist? I have black, Hispanic, Muslims and Asians friends and associates.
I know you are scared of minorities.

5. Of course you are a racist dog. You are either lying or in denial. I gave you several links to prove Trump is a racist and here’s another one for you.

Trump is very BAD for this country. We deserve better.

....s

1. Terri's additional reasons proved your claim that there was only one reason, it proved your claim to be false. That you refuse to admit that, is just you demonstrating that you are insanely dishonest.

2. I have plenty more. But if you won't admit that you cannot show me an apology here, we cannot move on.

3. When you admit that Obama did not apologize, we can move on.

4. YOu are a fucking race baiting asshole coward. Fuck you.

5. Your links are just an attempt for you to distract from your inability to back up your claim ie that Obama apologized. He did not. He is a racist. And you are an asshole.

1. Terri cannot even prove himself. Teri is a good example of a LIAR.
You are a loser.

2. You have more? If you have more you could have posted them. Idiot.
You are a loser.

3. Why? I am not going to move on. You should because you have not proven anything. You are a loser.

4. Coward? Dude you are a good example of that. You keep going round and round. You are still a racist piece of shit. You are loser.

5. My link has nothing to do with Obama. It’s about Trump a racist piece of garbage. You keep repeating the same fucking scenario. You are a good example of a retarded and an asshole.
You should be embarrass.
You are a loser.

You claimed that Obama apologized, and never backed it up, nor admitted that you were wrong.

AT BEST, you went looking and realized that you are wrong, but are too much of a pussy to admit it.

Obama is a racist. He attacked the white cop, because he is racist against whites.

When he saw that that was hurting him in the polls, he did the beer summit, and his whores in the media, managed to use that to spin it as though it was somehow not that bad any more.

Admit that, and I will move to the next example. After three examples that you have to admit were racist of Obama, I plan to declare victory, just letting you know.

You won't be honest about this one very clear example, letting you jump around, only makes it easier for you to hide how dishonest you are being.

YOu claimed Obama apologized. I challenged you to post it. YOu did not.

Because you went looking, and could not find it, because it did not happen.

This is where you admit that, and concede that Obama was is a racist. Or at the very least, was racist in that particular incident.

YOu do that, and I will let you pick one instance of Trump to talk about. ONE. ONE.

Racist asshole checking in... Racists assholes tend to be in touch, aware of statistics and real world data...these racist assholes are courageous enough to say “FUCK PC” and smart enough to pay attention and create stereotypes that allow them to accurately forecast. The burden to shake these accurate stereotypes lies with the dark filth among us...they must change their behavior. I’d suggest you spend your time wisely, take to the streets of barrios and ghettos, lecture our pet humans, get the filthy fucks to act right and TA-DA!
Problem solved.
Here ya go, Correll, the stuff that doesn't exist any more.

Looking forward to you holding him accountable. Or not.

I'm looking forward to when you only call self admitted racists, racist.

Because with Big LIes like the Charlottesville Lie tearing this nation apart, the few actual racists, well the few actual WHITE racist, at this point in time, are not very relevant.
the Charlottesville lie? View attachment 307864 View attachment 307865 View attachment 307866
images

Yes. The Charlottesville LIe.

No, I do not agree. There are many other possible explanations for the trends shown.

That you can only see one, that paints whites in a bad light, is simply racism on your part.

Oh, well then by all means please give us these possible explanations. Why do white people think race relations are better under Trump and black people don't?

Some possible explanations off the top of my head.

1. Obama was racist and whites are happy to not see racism coming at them from the Oval Office.

2. Obama's supporters constantly and falsely smeared normal partisan and ideological opposition to the President as "Racism". This is now stopped.

3. Trump is putting the focus on the nation on trade and the economy, which are unifying themes.

4. Relations are better, but the main stream media, is a hissy fit, is lying to blacks, misleading them.

5. The media is spending more time attacking Trump rather than white America. This leads whites to think race relations are better.

Any and all of these are valid possible explanations, that you could not even conceive of, because it did not serve your partisan agenda.

That is my point there. YOu are unable to think of something, if it does not serve your partisan agenda.

Not, "you don't agree with it". You can't even imagine something, that does not serve your lib agenda.

That is not good. That is you being the one with closed mind. That is you being the one drinking the kool-aid.

Oh PLEASE. How many times I blasted you for being a racist? How many times I blasted you of your fantasy of white employees only? You are a racist and a liar.

1. Give me an example why you think Obama is a racist.
An I’ll it prove to you that this unfit POTUS is a racist.

2. Prove it.

3. Crap like what? What is he doing with the economy?
Trade? Like farmers being hit the hardest 20% files 2019 bankruptcies? Farmers loss farms that they had for generations. Made them welfare recipients. We are paying for the tariffs but Trump is lying.

4. No. That is not true. Relations is the worst we’ve seen under this administration.

5. Trump deserves to be attacked for being a hypocrite pathological liar. He lied ALL the time but die hard supporters like you don’t know the differences.

Facts matters. Truth matters.

For Trump supporters like you. Fuck the facts. Truth? what is that?

Trump made us a racist, bully, liars, incompetent and laughing stock around the world. If not for the good economy he inherited from Obama. Trump is nothing but a corrupted disgusting dishonest piece of shit president. That’s a fact.

The question I was answering, what about the possible perceptions and intentions of Whites.

The fact that you disagree with these perceived reasons, does not mean that other people might not sincerely hold them.

Obviously.

INdeed, that you need that explained, makes you look to be a fucking moron.

Also, the fact that you have often accused me of racism, is not a slur against me, but just you being a race baiting asshole.
More name-calling

He started it. And you are being a moron.

1. Terri's additional reasons proved your claim that there was only one reason, it proved your claim to be false. That you refuse to admit that, is just you demonstrating that you are insanely dishonest.

2. I have plenty more. But if you won't admit that you cannot show me an apology here, we cannot move on.

3. When you admit that Obama did not apologize, we can move on.

4. YOu are a fucking race baiting asshole coward. Fuck you.

5. Your links are just an attempt for you to distract from your inability to back up your claim ie that Obama apologized. He did not. He is a racist. And you are an asshole.

1. Terri cannot even prove himself. Teri is a good example of a LIAR.
You are a loser.

2. You have more? If you have more you could have posted them. Idiot.
You are a loser.

3. Why? I am not going to move on. You should because you have not proven anything. You are a loser.

4. Coward? Dude you are a good example of that. You keep going round and round. You are still a racist piece of shit. You are loser.

5. My link has nothing to do with Obama. It’s about Trump a racist piece of garbage. You keep repeating the same fucking scenario. You are a good example of a retarded and an asshole.
You should be embarrass.
You are a loser.

President Obama was the most racist President since Lyndon Johnson.

Then prove it. Give me an example why and where you think Obama is a racist. I’ll wait.

And then you will stonewall on it forever.

Forum List

Back