Race Differences in average IQ are Largely Genetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama himself is a very good case against affirmative action.

What happened to you? Slavery and Jim crow gave you 400 years of affirmative action and you still live in a trailer park. Stop whining about AA and make something of yourself. If AA keeps you from getting a job you need to up your skillset.

There are of course implications for especially the bottom 25% as well as the top 10% of the combined groups.
70 IQ is considered barely functional. Trainable only to do the simplest menial work.
Many consider it the boundary of Retardation.
Many end up Prisons inmates, of which Blacks make up 40-50%, and many are considered mentally incompetent.
And also the reason Much of one Continent Is a basket case. (Hark!)
The top is where your Science and Economic Nobel winners are.
Basically you can forget about the irrelevant/fallacious/Non-representative coloring book/pictures Aceplias use as 'debate'. The very fact he uses these Unrepresentative thingies is Demonstration of the Topic subject.

700px-IQ_and_Global_Inequality.svg.png

`

Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png

Last edited:

What happened to you? Slavery and Jim crow gave you 400 years of affirmative action and you still live in a trailer park. Stop whining about AA and make something of yourself. If AA keeps you from getting a job you need to up your skillset.
LOL, They don't have trailer parks here. It's an American thing. Slavery and Jim Crowe gave me nothing. I wasn't around.

Affirmative action and the best they could come up with is Obama ffs?!

LOL, They don't have trailer parks here. It's an American thing. Slavery and Jim Crowe gave me nothing. I wasn't around.

I didnt realize you lived in the ghettos of the Czech Republic. Whats your excuse for being a failure?

Chanov2.jpg

I didnt realize you lived in the ghettos of the Czech Republic. Whats your excuse for being a failure?

Chanov2.jpg
These are Gypsy (Roma) lodgings - think housing projects for the poor like Cabrini-Green. As a rule, white people do not live there.

399506.jpg

Ali is as dumb as a rock (IQ 78), but that simpleton still managed to make something of himself.

Last edited:

Chanov2.jpg
These are Gypsy (Roma) lodgings - think housing projects for the poor like Cabrini-Green. As a rule, white people do not live there.
You are the exception to the rule. What or who failed you?

Chanov2.jpg
Look, you don't like getting owned, but if you keep up stupid babbling about all these idiocies about black heritage and so on, it's bound to happen. Don't blame me, but if you must come up with something a little wittier and original.

Last edited:
Look, you don't like getting owned, but if you keep up stupid babbling about all these idiocies about black heritage and so on, it's bound to happen. Don't blame me, but if you must come up with something a little wittier and original.

That not an answer to my question. What happened to you that you live in a ghetto? Someone failed you somewhere along the line. BTW. Feel free to try and "own" me. Slavery is over at least physically. You cant match me mentally so you are shit out of luck son.

Last edited:

That not an answer to my question. What happened to you that you live in a ghetto? Someone failed you somewhere along the line.

Please tell me this isnt leading to you blaming white people for more stuff.

That not an answer to my question. What happened to you that you live in a ghetto? Someone failed you somewhere along the line.

Please tell me this isnt leading to you blaming white people for more stuff.

What do you mean? He's white and lives in Europe.

That not an answer to my question. What happened to you that you live in a ghetto? Someone failed you somewhere along the line. BTW. Feel free to try and "own" me. Slavery is over at least physically. You cant match me mentally so you are shit out of luck son.
I'm not Unk and not inclined to trade endless insults with you. Now, if you can come up with something not as banal or mind numbing, I might join in the fun. This is just stupid.

Chanov2.jpg

Of course there are no abandoned buildings in any other country. :rolleyes: You're a fucking idiot.

I'm not Unk and not inclined to trade endless insults with you. Now, if you can come up with something not as banal or mind numbing, I might join in the fun. This is just stupid.

I know Unk is a pussy little prick but we are not talking about him. What do you as a foreigner have against AA? What do you know about it? What Black people do you know personally that can give you any enlightenment regarding black Americans situation here in the US if you live across the ocean?

Chanov2.jpg

Of course there are no abandoned buildings in any other country. :rolleyes: You're a fucking idiot.

You are stupid. He clearly said people live there Unk. Keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back