Race Differences in average IQ are Largely Genetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so explain to me why black women have the highest rates of obesity, abortion, adoption, all STD's, welfare and out of wedlock births?

I can only guess on most of them but several at first glance is lifestyle and socio-economic factors. Some I dont even know if they are true or not. For instance I know for a fact a ton of white abortions and STD's are not reported and counted into statistics due to access to private doctors. I think white women lead in those categories to be honest.

Welfare is definitely socio-economic.

Obesity is diet and lack of knowledge about how to eat properly tracing back to slavery. Same with out of wedlock births.

Whites do not teach their children to oppress and white girls can be crazy

I've been told that white kids are taught they must maintain the status quo of white domination. That other "races" were theirs to control and they must keep the blood line pure. This was told to me by white men and women.

Do you actually believe that? Who is the retard that has been teaching you this shit, and why on earth did you choose to believe him? :lol:

Yes I do. I know not every family does it of course. White people that I had frank discussions with. One is a family member who is ostracized from her family for marrying a Black guy. several have been white girlfriends. Some guys in the military and some cops.

Is anyone here Conversant on ANY Topic?
What a bunch of MORONS populate this place.
`

If you are so "intellectually superior" to the so called morons here, why are you even dignifying this site with your presence?

My guess is that you were dispatched here from some underground,
Aryan supremacist site, to spread some of the poison from their toilet.

He actually is pretty funny to me. I've never seen posts so filled with stupid shit. What kills me is he actually is talking about how intelligent white people are. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I never take anyone seriously who speaks of percieved collective "racial" qualities first and the quality of themselves as individuals second.

Especially when what they post is what you will find verbatim on any garden variety racial supremacist website.

abu afak said:
Is anyone here Conversant on ANY Topic?
What a bunch of MORONS populate this place.

If you are so "intellectually superior" to the so called morons here, why are you even dignifying this site with your presence?

My guess is that you were dispatched here from some underground,
Aryan supremacist site,
to spread some of the poison from their toilet.
You really got me again there Goofy!

Yup, I Came from "some underground Aryan Supremacist site" to.... er... Um... duh.. gulp... Burp... demonstrate East Asians are Smarter than Whites! !
They gonna love that at WhiteWar.sumthing
And you're not the first turd to knee-jerk this is into a white/black string either.

Everyone on your side is Blindingly Stupid; without exception.
You would have/did prove the OP point without any opposition, just talking amongst yourselves.

`

Goofy is is right. You must be looking in a mirror. For your edification, I do not have "a side".

Your references to the theories of the eugenist crackpot Richard Lynn make it clear that you are the most conspicuous piece of excrement here that is "knee jerking" this thread into an exercise in "white versus black" with practically every sentence that you post. Anyone who has read his "work" and is aware of the common sense arguments that dispute his theories sees the lack of value in his teachings.

With that, carry on, you are quite amusing.

For instance I know for a fact a ton of white abortions and STD's are not reported and counted into statistics due to access to private doctors. I think white women lead in those categories to be honest.
"A ton", this is just pure negro ignorance

I see you avoided answering the question. Yes a ton as in a lot. You did nothing to explain why it was ignorance nor did you take responsibility for it. You lack intelligence Tank.

Asc may be the most striking example of a pathological inferiority complex I have ever seen.

The people that have a debilitating inferiority complexes are the ones that attempt to put down and convince others they are inferior for absolutely no reason. That pretty much is the most telling, classic sign of that syndrome when you are not even aware you have it. People that don't understand that probably everyone suffers from a little inferiority complex are usually not very self aware. You guys run around saying shit that invalidates your own point and actually think you are intelligent? :lol: Come on Meathead. You have to be at least a little more enlightening in your posts.

He actually is pretty funny to me. I've never seen posts so filled with stupid shit. What kills me is he actually is talking about how intelligent white people are. :lol:

I never take anyone seriously who speaks of percieved collective "racial" qualities first and the quality of themselves as individuals second.

Especially when what they post is what you will find verbatim on any garden variety racial supremacist website.

What is most striking to me is that he follows the white supremacist game plan with the religious fervor of a preacher. i've read about 15 sites he has plagiarized already.

Which is what most brainwashed "followers" do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back