Native American Heritage Month

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
[Unsure where to post this]

Did you know it was November? That today is Native American Heritage Day?

Do you even care?

So far I've seen very little – if anything – about this online or on air.

I live close to the Cherokee Nation in Ok. I live by the Seneca/Cherokee Nation in Mo..
Bring lots of money for slots cause Whee-Cheatum and Howe own the place.

Yay! Indians are soooo cool. They slept in teepees, they had funny names, they wore feathers, um... they sometimes danced to monotonous chanting, uhhhhhhhhh, oh and they had spirit guides too. What else? What else? I guess that is it. That sums up the entirety of indian culture. :lol:

Yay! Indians are soooo cool. They slept in teepees, they had funny names, they wore feathers, um... they sometimes danced to monotonous chanting, uhhhhhhhhh, oh and they had spirit guides too. What else? What else? I guess that is it. That sums up the entirety of indian culture. :lol:

Until the white man showed up, north american indians did NOT have a written language. That's another important fact our schools have censored. Few indians in central or south america had a written language either. Even the incas did not have one!!

The native americans, like native africans, are mentally inferior.

Do you even care?

no--that kind of shit is stupid anyway---it's up there with breast cancer month

Do you even care?

You had plenty of opportunities to say stupid shit about breast cancer awareness just recently. Move on, asswipe.

Do you even care?

You had plenty of opportunities to say stupid shit about breast cancer awareness just recently. Move on, asswipe.

It wasn't worth commenting on at the time and the pink fest was a bit nauseating

Being descended from hold outs and therefore non-reservation I will simply point out that using the old 1/8th rule the non-res Cherokee don't have much to brag about only producing no names like:

Elvis

Johnny Cash

Chuck Norris

And similar obscure people out of a population that may be as much as 2 million people total, what's your ethnicity?

Forum List

Back