Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply!

Another jewish bearded crow calls settlers to kill the palestinians.

Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.
» Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply– IMEMC News

hqdefault.jpg

Will the P.A. be arresting the millions of Palestinians that chant " DEATH TO THE JEWS " and " KILL THE JEWS " ?

You mean your holy rabbi!

ovadia.jpg

That guy was a whack job who was pushed out of office in 1967 & died at 93. Whats the scoop these days?

Yep. Totally fake.

Just like the "Israel cut off the water supply to Palestine" last week. Also fake.

I would like to appeal to the moderators that libelous post titles be modified once they are shown to be fake, in an effort not to perpetuate anti-semitic blood libels and hate speech. Suggested change would be just to add (Fake) to the existing title.

I agree Shusha... However, who is going to be the one who has to look through hundreds of websites, through all of the online 'evidence' to do that?

Moderators? Think they are busy enough with all of the posts that get reported! ;-)

Then explain how it is that most of those sites are already known and are highlighted as such every time you members of team Palestine use them. Just as it is very easy to now verify the pictures used as being photo shopped or from another place.

Oh look, my cute stalker is back...

Listen Phoney, I am not sure I have anything to "explain"...

I was actually responding to, and agreeing with, someone else's post...

How about you only speak when spoken to? Or did you not learn that in the slums you were dragged up in?

Your belligerent comments is pointless, deflecting and childish...

You don't condemn it then Phoney?

No more than you condemn the arab muslims, islamofascists, neo Nazi's and Jew haters when they same the same thing about the Jews. In fact you support their words

Hahaha... But I do you fucktard... The problem is you are such a brainwashed zionut, quite possibly the dumbest zionut here you are incapable of reading anything with an open mind!

You are such a trolling, sad excuse for a human being Phoney!
Ya gotta laugh, half the Muslim world including majority of Palestinians are constantly calling for "death to the Jews and Christians" calling them sons of pigs and monkeys, and actually acting upon it and killing them, while the Muslim world for the most part remains silent about this constant Islamic barbarism that is going on....and this 'etard wants people to "condemn" what is obviously yet another antisemitic canard posted by an Islamist loser.

In fact this barbaric language coming from the Muslim world and the Palestinians is so common that the world is used to expecting it from the savages. Actually we even have a few members here on this board who usually reply "what can be expected". They even respond like that to terrorism. Ha ha ha. Like I said, hilarious.

Yeah, as always, nice deflection from the roodboy
What deflection is that? In a day and age that Muslims and Palestinians are not only talking the talk of killing non Muslims, but actually doing it, you're asking people to "condemn" a fake blood libel Pallywood story. That's pretty pathetic.

Palestinian Authority promotes well-poisoning blood libel

Virtually every post you make roodboy...

Go read them, engage brain and you will answer your own question!

20,639 tons of goods, in 641 trucks,
1,306 crossings of foreigners, merchants and others
There were 5 crossings of ambulances between Gaza and Israel yesterday

1day

There are break downs of fuel and such as well by the week

Israel is not the bad guy the groups like Hamas would make the world think.

Hamas is even buying fruits and vegetable from Israel.

Don't know what land trade is involved but there is some agreement with Abbas and Israel about the 67 line.

Abbas and hamas walked out of unity talks.

Lies and libels are not helping bring a peace. People need to rethink their voice/actions/posts and start trying to see Israel as a beneficial neighbor.
Israel is not going anywhere.

No one is helping the Palestinians by spreading lies and propaganda.

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.

hqdefault.jpg

Will the P.A. be arresting the millions of Palestinians that chant " DEATH TO THE JEWS " and " KILL THE JEWS " ?

ovadia.jpg

he died three years ago

No more than you condemn the arab muslims, islamofascists, neo Nazi's and Jew haters when they same the same thing about the Jews. In fact you support their words

Hahaha... But I do you fucktard... The problem is you are such a brainwashed zionut, quite possibly the dumbest zionut here you are incapable of reading anything with an open mind!

Ya gotta laugh, half the Muslim world including majority of Palestinians are constantly calling for "death to the Jews and Christians" calling them sons of pigs and monkeys, and actually acting upon it and killing them, while the Muslim world for the most part remains silent about this constant Islamic barbarism that is going on....and this 'etard wants people to "condemn" what is obviously yet another antisemitic canard posted by an Islamist loser.

In fact this barbaric language coming from the Muslim world and the Palestinians is so common that the world is used to expecting it from the savages. Actually we even have a few members here on this board who usually reply "what can be expected". They even respond like that to terrorism. Ha ha ha. Like I said, hilarious.

What deflection is that? In a day and age that Muslims and Palestinians are not only talking the talk of killing non Muslims, but actually doing it, you're asking people to "condemn" a fake blood libel Pallywood story. That's pretty pathetic.

So you condemn the OP who posted an antisemtic canard or not?! Oh wait, not even close! You attacked those who questioned its veracity and asked for a condemnation of something that never happened. And now you're whining about why you looked like a gullible fool who fell for a bullshit Pallywood story. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
HIGHWAY 443 - TERROR ATTACK: - 2 Israelis wounded after being stoned - 12 cars damaged - Two Arab terrorists shot after throwing fire-bomb.

So you condemn the OP who posted an antisemtic canard or not?! Oh wait, not even close! You attacked those who questioned its veracity and asked for a condemnation of something that never happened. And now you're whining about why you looked like a gullible fool who fell for a bullshit Pallywood story. :cuckoo:

seems he is the one that needs to engage his brain

seems he is the one that needs to engage his brain
When someone falls for a fake Pallywood blood libel story about Jooos, that's a pretty good sign the brain needs a new transmission in order to engage the gears.

Not even close roodboy!

I engaged brain by not reading the BS! It's propaganda roodboy, you know, like hasbara churns out on a daily basis!

Yet you go off on some tangent to try and derail the subject!

What a silly zionut you are hahahaha!!

hqdefault.jpg

ovadia.jpg

No I mean the millions of arab muslims that daily chant " KILLTHE JEWS " and " DEATH TO THE JEWS " in gaza and the west bank. Or is it just another example of your double standards and hypocrisy

Not even close roodboy!

I engaged brain by not reading the BS! It's propaganda roodboy, you know, like hasbara churns out on a daily basis!

And here we have the usual anti semitic Jew hatred get out word hoping to deflect the thread because the truth about the Palestinians is coming out

We start with claims of hasbara, even for team Palestine's links. Then try and claim on topic posts are deflections when they show that team Palestine are using faked stories and lastly the claim of mental instability while cackling hysterically and maniacally

Yep. Totally fake.

Just like the "Israel cut off the water supply to Palestine" last week. Also fake.

I would like to appeal to the moderators that libelous post titles be modified once they are shown to be fake, in an effort not to perpetuate anti-semitic blood libels and hate speech. Suggested change would be just to add (Fake) to the existing title.

I agree Shusha... However, who is going to be the one who has to look through hundreds of websites, through all of the online 'evidence' to do that?

Moderators? Think they are busy enough with all of the posts that get reported! ;-)

Then explain how it is that most of those sites are already known and are highlighted as such every time you members of team Palestine use them. Just as it is very easy to now verify the pictures used as being photo shopped or from another place.

How about you only speak when spoken to? Or did you not learn that in the slums you were dragged up in?

More false claims as I am just replying to your posts on here, if anyone is the stalker it is you as shown by your derogatory terms in just about every post

You have lots to explain, and refuse to do so in case it shows you for what you are.

BULLSHIT you were disagreeing because it takes away your weapons

It is a free board, don't like the rules feel free to leave and go elsewhere.

Projecting again because you have no arguments

Topic of the thread is the faked report of a rabbi calling for the Palestinians to be poisoned. Why are you trying to make it about your personal gripes over other posters. THAT IS DEFLECTION

Yep. Totally fake.

More false claims as I am just replying to your posts on here, if anyone is the stalker it is you as shown by your derogatory terms in just about every post

You have lots to explain, and refuse to do so in case it shows you for what you are.

You are quite right Phoney, it is an open board, which unfortunately lets in trolls like you to spam and stalk other members of the board...

A much easier solution is to add you to the other dumbass trolls who have nothing to contribute on my ignore list!

Not even close roodboy!

Well apparently this time you didn't engage your brain, since you fell for a totally bullshit antisemtic blood libel BS story, and you even asked people to condemn the lies in the article as well, like a good Pallywood propoganda spreader. :lmao:

Free Palestine!

naz!ps.gif

Last edited:

Topic of the thread is the faked report of a rabbi calling for the Palestinians to be poisoned. Why are you trying to make it about your personal gripes over other posters. THAT IS DEFLECTION

That's right, in fact he's actually the one who's constantly trolling and throwing threads off topic. Like a good Pallywood turnspeaker, accusing others of things they themselves are guilty of.

So you condemn the OP who posted an antisemtic canard or not?!

Not even close roodboy!

Its hard not to see Roudy's comment as a good point, Humanity. You did kindly request that we on the pro-Israel side condemn acts of incitement. And several of us did so (even knowing that the charges were false). Do you condemn those who cause incitement against the Jewish people by posting entirely false blood libels against the Jews? Do you condemn those who make antisemitic statements? You haven't yet. Even when invited to do so.

Yep. Totally fake.

You are quite right Phoney, it is an open board, which unfortunately lets in trolls like you to spam and stalk other members of the board...

A much easier solution is to add you to the other dumbass trolls who have nothing to contribute on my ignore list!

As you posts on another part of the board show it is you that is the Troll and Stalker. Bringing other posters into your arguments because you don't have the intelligence to argue your side with facts. By the time you put everyone on ignore for your hurt feeling you will be talking to yourself, and it is the cowards way out when you know you are beaten and don't want showing up anymore

As you posts on another part of the board show it is you that is the Troll and Stalker. Bringing other posters into your arguments because you don't have the intelligence to argue your side with facts. By the time you put everyone on ignore for your hurt feeling you will be talking to yourself, and it is the cowards way out when you know you are beaten and don't want showing up anymore

People have legitimate feelings and express them freely on this board. Calling someone a troll or stalker is not kosher.

Forum List

Back