Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply!

Then explain how it is that most of those sites are already known and are highlighted as such every time you members of team Palestine use them. Just as it is very easy to now verify the pictures used as being photo shopped or from another place.

Oh look, my cute stalker is back...

Listen Phoney, I am not sure I have anything to "explain"...

I was actually responding to, and agreeing with, someone else's post...

How about you only speak when spoken to? Or did you not learn that in the slums you were dragged up in?

Your belligerent comments is pointless, deflecting and childish...

More false claims as I am just replying to your posts on here, if anyone is the stalker it is you as shown by your derogatory terms in just about every post

You have lots to explain, and refuse to do so in case it shows you for what you are.

BULLSHIT you were disagreeing because it takes away your weapons

It is a free board, don't like the rules feel free to leave and go elsewhere.

Projecting again because you have no arguments

You are quite right Phoney, it is an open board, which unfortunately lets in trolls like you to spam and stalk other members of the board...

A much easier solution is to add you to the other dumbass trolls who have nothing to contribute on my ignore list!

As you posts on another part of the board show it is you that is the Troll and Stalker. Bringing other posters into your arguments because you don't have the intelligence to argue your side with facts. By the time you put everyone on ignore for your hurt feeling you will be talking to yourself, and it is the cowards way out when you know you are beaten and don't want showing up anymore

People have legitimate feelings and express them freely on this board. Calling someone a troll or stalker is not kosher.

It is when they are proven to be a TROLL and/or a STALKER

In this case humanity is proven on both counts

Then explain how it is that most of those sites are already known and are highlighted as such every time you members of team Palestine use them. Just as it is very easy to now verify the pictures used as being photo shopped or from another place.

Oh look, my cute stalker is back...

Listen Phoney, I am not sure I have anything to "explain"...

I was actually responding to, and agreeing with, someone else's post...

How about you only speak when spoken to? Or did you not learn that in the slums you were dragged up in?

Your belligerent comments is pointless, deflecting and childish...

More false claims as I am just replying to your posts on here, if anyone is the stalker it is you as shown by your derogatory terms in just about every post

You have lots to explain, and refuse to do so in case it shows you for what you are.

BULLSHIT you were disagreeing because it takes away your weapons

It is a free board, don't like the rules feel free to leave and go elsewhere.

Projecting again because you have no arguments

You are quite right Phoney, it is an open board, which unfortunately lets in trolls like you to spam and stalk other members of the board...

A much easier solution is to add you to the other dumbass trolls who have nothing to contribute on my ignore list!

As you posts on another part of the board show it is you that is the Troll and Stalker. Bringing other posters into your arguments because you don't have the intelligence to argue your side with facts. By the time you put everyone on ignore for your hurt feeling you will be talking to yourself, and it is the cowards way out when you know you are beaten and don't want showing up anymore

People have legitimate feelings and express them freely on this board. Calling someone a troll or stalker is not kosher.
Well is it Hallal? Because that's what counts to you guys, doesn't it?

So you condemn the OP who posted an antisemtic canard or not?!

Not even close roodboy!

I engaged brain by not reading the BS! It's propaganda roodboy, you know, like hasbara churns out on a daily basis!

Yet you go off on some tangent to try and derail the subject!

What a silly zionut you are hahahaha!!

Its hard not to see Roudy's comment as a good point, Humanity. You did kindly request that we on the pro-Israel side condemn acts of incitement. And several of us did so (even knowing that the charges were false). Do you condemn those who cause incitement against the Jewish people by posting entirely false blood libels against the Jews? Do you condemn those who make antisemitic statements? You haven't yet. Even when invited to do so.

Oh that's sad....

You think that deflecting from the original OP, not condemning incitement is a "good" thing?

If you read my posts you would see that, not only do I condemn incitement against Jews I abhor ANY incitement or terrorism from anyone..

I just wish the same could be said of pro israeli supporters who feel that Israel is above criticism of any kind!

Oh that's sad....

You think that deflecting from the original OP, not condemning incitement is a "good" thing?

If you read my posts you would see that, not only do I condemn incitement against Jews I abhor ANY incitement or terrorism from anyone..

I just wish the same could be said of pro israeli supporters who feel that Israel is above criticism of any kind!

Oh, how ironic, given that you demanded we condemn incitement and we DID and yet refuse to do so yourself. Just when I thought we were going to be friends. And you still owe me a response on the other thread. I haven't forgotten. :p

Not even close roodboy!

I engaged brain by not reading the BS! It's propaganda roodboy, you know, like hasbara churns out on a daily basis!

Its hard not to see Roudy's comment as a good point, Humanity. You did kindly request that we on the pro-Israel side condemn acts of incitement. And several of us did so (even knowing that the charges were false). Do you condemn those who cause incitement against the Jewish people by posting entirely false blood libels against the Jews? Do you condemn those who make antisemitic statements? You haven't yet. Even when invited to do so.

Oh that's sad....

So you don't want to condemn the fake blood libel "poison" story produced by the PaliNazis designed to incite hatred and violence against Jews? Instead you asked others to condemn the details of a fake story.

How surpising that Subhumanity is yet another Palestinian supporter that pretends to have ethics and morals while actually proving that he/ she / it has neither.

Not even close roodboy!

Oh that's sad....

So you don't want to condemn the fake blood libel "poison" story produced by the PaliNazis designed to incite hatred and violence against Jews? Instead you asked others to condemn the details of a fake story.

How surpising that Subhumanity is yet another Palestinian supporter that pretends to have ethics and morals while actually proving that he/ she / it has neither.

Isn't it something how a Jew-hating Sunni Muslim posts another libel against the Jews, and the other Jew haters lap it up? Here is a story about what happened to the water in the West Bank.

Not even close roodboy!

Oh that's sad....

Isn't it something how a Jew-hating Sunni Muslim posts another libel against the Jews, and the other Jew haters lap it up? Here is a story about what happened to the water in the West Bank.

It doesn't take much to shatter their false claims and allegations.

I'm going to hold my breath and wait for Subhumanity and his fake Arab outrage to condemn the fake libel story posted by one of his fellow Sunni Muslims.

Oh that's sad....

Oh, how ironic, given that you demanded we condemn incitement and we DID and yet refuse to do so yourself. Just when I thought we were going to be friends. And you still owe me a response on the other thread. I haven't forgotten. :p

Shusha.... I have NEVER refused! Did you misread my post?

And yes, I do still owe you a response... I haven't forgotten either :funnyface:

Not even close roodboy!

Oh that's sad....

And yet you supported and defended the LIES and INCITEMENT against the Jews on this very thread.

What you mean is pro Israeli supporters have learnt to investigate before doing anything else before agreeing or disagreeing with reports posted on here.
Your thoughts are clouded so much that you take them at face value when they attack the Jews.

Shusha.... I have NEVER refused! Did you misread my post?

The one where you clearly condemn the posting of blood libels against the Jewish people? I can't seem to find that one.
Palestinians / Muslims learned this Turnspeak propaganda technique from the Nazis very well. They routinely accuse Israel and the West of things they are most guilty of.

So now, in the face of irrefutable proof that the story - eminating from the Turkish news agency Anadolu and widely reported in the Arab press - was a bogus blood libel, Abbas has apologized for promoting another baseless anti-Semitic trope.

Naturally his apology and the fact that the story was fabricated from whole cloth will receive far less news coverage in the Arab World and will be met with skepticism by Nazis everywhere. Some will even claim he was paid for his retraction by Zionists.

Those who chose to believe it when the story broke will continue to believe it and will at some time in the future re-post it here as if the retelling of the same old lies somehow makes them truths.

According to the Reuters article, neither the rabbi nor the Council of Rabbis in the West Bank even exist.

It was all 100% anti-Semitic BS for which the author will probably get a raise and a promotion.

So where are the Jew-hating twits who, on the first pages of this thread, demanded a condemnation of the rabbi from the "Zionists?"

Certainly not here apologizing for their gullibility and blatant bigotry.

Hopefully they are wiping the egg off their faces and preparing to admit their hatred is based on the BS in their (pin)heads (but I'll not hold my breath).

Palestinians' Abbas disavows Jewish poisoning plot comments

Last edited:
So now, in the face of irrefutable proof that the story - eminating from the Turkish news agency Anadolu and widely reported in the Arab press - was a bogus blood libel, Abbas has apologized for promoting another baseless anti-Semitic trope.

Naturally his apology and the fact that the story was fabricated from whole cloth will receive far less news coverage in the Arab World and will be met with skepticism by Nazis everywhere. Some will even claim he was paid for his retraction by Zionists.

Those who chose to believe it when the story broke will continue to believe it and will at some time in the future re-post it here as if the retelling of the same old lies somehow makes them truths.

According to the Reuters article, neither the rabbi nor the Council of Rabbis in the West Bank even exist.

It was all 100% anti-Semitic BS for which the author will probably get a raise and a promotion.

So where are the Jew-hating twits who, on the first pages of this thread, demanded a condemnation of the rabbi from the "Zionists?"

Hopefully they are wiping the egg off their faces and preparing to admit their hatred is based on the BS in their (pin)heads (but I'll not hold my breath).

Maybe by next Ramadan Subhumanity will condemn the IslamoNazi incitement.

naz!ps.gif

Another jewish bearded crow calls settlers to kill the palestinians.

Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.
» Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply– IMEMC News

hqdefault.jpg

The Jews poisoning wells is the classic propaganda used in the Middle Ages against Jews.

At least come up with something original...

Maybe by next Ramadan Subhumanity will condemn the IslamoNazi incitement.

naz!ps.gif

You have a better chance of seeing Allah.

Humanity

Come on now. Fair's fair. You wanted us to condemn incitement. We did. Your turn. If you are as neutral as you claim, this should be no trouble at all. The fact that you are hesitating is telling.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Freeman is causing incitement against the Jewish people by presenting blood libels. This forum is condoning his actions by permitting them to stand even after they have been demonstrated to be false. This is not only perpetuating the conflict -- its perpetuating a continuing evil against an entire people. If you don't stand up against it -- if you do nothing -- then you are permitting evil to triumph.

Good will triumph only when enough people -- the posters and the moderators on this board -- stand up against it. Let's shut down this vile antisemitism EVERY time it happens. Let's make sure that any time any poster writes a post with a blood libel, or an antisemitic trope that EVERY response is to call it out and condemn it.

I await your response to this and to the other two posts.

Forum List

Back