R-W'ers have new-found FBI love...BUT, have they looked at the polls?

If you had matured into a thinking person instead of LWNJ, you would know she will get away with it all. She is above the law and you happy about it.

Actually, I would have taken a couple of sane republicans and, of course, Sanders over Clinton.....BUT, NEVER an orange charlatan.

These are the two you are stuck with, one who clearly will get indicted and the investigations over these e mails will take Damn years ..pluss all the shenanigans she will do.

The other a guy who will work with the democrats in congress and actually compromise and get stuff done, gumps a Damn liberal at heart.

Your choice..
Some dems apparently like their POTUS dirty.

They do as their told, they know Damn well we have two liberals running...

They just can't handle a (R) by one one their name.

They don't know The Donald is a prog...their media tells them he is Hitler, Mussolini, and Pinochet all in one....and amazingly they believe this absurd propaganda.

They are so stupid they don't know they win no matter who wins the election. It is all so disappointing...how can there be so many fools in my country?

2-dums.jpg

If hiLIARy is somehow elected, she'll be investigated, impeached, and eventually imprisoned. That will be fun to watch.

That might be bittersweet. Then you'd have that loon Tim Kaine running America. I shudder at the thought.

If that happens, he will be investigated and impeached too......He took a quid pro quo - resigned as head of the DNC (so blabbermouth Schultz could take over and cheat for hiLIARy) in exchange for VEEP job.

Corruption - it's in their DNA

:rofl:

They do as their told, they know Damn well we have two liberals running...

They just can't handle a (R) by one one there name.

Practice your spelling just a tiny bit more......

Again for the millionth time why? I clearly put you in the dust in math and economics where my pocket book counts.

I can't afford to vote for a democrat plain and simple ..I would need to make at least $500,000 a year, $60,000 to $80,000 I make now is clearly not enough.

Oh, here's something to explode Nat's head. It turns out that there are new e-mails from Hillary server, not duplicates, on Huma's server.

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

You should always aim for better reading comprehension....LOL (from the article)

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Bear in mind that Trump can take FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA and NEVADA......and STILL lose.
Conversely, do ANY right wingers think that states like WI, MI, IL, MN will switch to Trump?

My only fear is the consequences of armed and crazy white supremacy groups on Nov. 8th and 9th.
(NOW, there's a job for the FBI to be concerned about.)

She needs to be up by 3.9% nationally or she only splits the battleground states.

Currently at 1.3, she loses most swings and blues start turning red. Penn, NH are sure things. Mich and WISCONSIN are 50/50.

Looks like trump will take the EC in a big way.

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Um, Trump has an easier path to winning than you think. This map is assuming he wins all of the toss up states plus New Hampshire, Maine and Wisconsin:

NKEO6.png

Wisconsin is key. Without it he loses.

Interesting that you gave WI, NH and ALL of Maine to trump.....

Bear in mind that Trump can take FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA and NEVADA......and STILL lose.
Conversely, do ANY right wingers think that states like WI, MI, IL, MN will switch to Trump?

My only fear is the consequences of armed and crazy white supremacy groups on Nov. 8th and 9th.

You have to love snowflakes that double down when they have been exposed for having dick for brains.

:badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana:

Last edited:

She needs to be up by 3.9% nationally or she only splits the battleground states.

Currently at 1.3, she loses most swings and blues start turning red. Penn, NH are sure things. Mich and WISCONSIN are 50/50.

^ yugeeeee

^ yugeeeee

I rarely like to pat myself on the back, but.............

NAILED IT!

Forum List

Back