R-W'ers have new-found FBI love...BUT, have they looked at the polls?

If you had matured into a thinking person instead of LWNJ, you would know she will get away with it all. She is above the law and you happy about it.

Actually, I would have taken a couple of sane republicans and, of course, Sanders over Clinton.....BUT, NEVER an orange charlatan.
A criminal over an orange charlatan. Not a good decision, but you can't help it. Your media has fill your head with so much horse shit, thinking is not possible.

Last edited:
A criminal over an orange charlatan

A "criminal"is a term used AFTER a trial and conviction....
An "orange charlatan" is easily confirmed ever time Trump shows up and opens his mouth and spews:
"I will make America great again"

RCP for Virginia...You figure it out:

RCP Average 10/23 - 10/30 -- -- 47.4 44.0 Clinton +3.4
Hampton University 10/26 - 10/30 802 LV 4.6 41 44 Trump +3
Remington Research (R)* 10/30 - 10/30 1106 LV 2.9 47 43 Clinton +4
Emerson* 10/28 - 10/30 800 LV 3.4 49 45 Clinton +4
Washington Post 10/27 - 10/30 1024 LV 3.5 51 45 Clinton +6
Winthrop 10/23 - 10/30 712 LV 3.6 49 43 Clinton +6

Her polling average has dropped 5.3 points in Virginia since Oct 27th. She was up 9.7 points. Scared yet?

If you had matured into a thinking person instead of LWNJ, you would know she will get away with it all. She is above the law and you happy about it.

Actually, I would have taken a couple of sane republicans and, of course, Sanders over Clinton.....BUT, NEVER an orange charlatan.

These are the two you are stuck with, one who clearly will get indicted and the investigations over these e mails will take Damn years ..pluss all the shenanigans she will do.

The other a guy who will work with the democrats in congress and actually compromise and get stuff done, gumps a Damn liberal at heart.

Your choice..

Her polling average has dropped 5.3 points in Virginia since Oct 27th. She was up 9.7 points. Scared yet?

Nah, not really......Even an idiot like you should have figured out that Comey's help in railroading her would have an impact......But is it enough???

nat4900, the American people don't need an indictment and a conviction to determine for themselves that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician who doesn't deserve to be President.

nat4900, the American people don't need an indictment and a conviction to determine for themselves that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician who doesn't deserve to be President.

true....since we are a country of innuendos and accusations....NOT a country of laws....correct?

These are the two you are stuck with, one who clearly will get indicted and the investigations over these e mails will take Damn years ..pluss all the shenanigans she will do.

The other a guy who will work with the democrats in congress and actually compromise and get stuff done, gumps a Damn liberal at heart.

Your choice..
Some dems apparently like their POTUS dirty.

Your choice..
Some dems apparently like their POTUS dirty.

They do as their told, they know Damn well we have two liberals running...

They just can't handle a (R) by one one their name.

They do as their told, they know Damn well we have two liberals running...

They just can't handle a (R) by one one there name.

Practice your spelling just a tiny bit more......

My 2 cents....

1) The polls show a very close race. . Take out Rueters Ipsos poll (hiLIARy +8) from the RCP average and they are tied. Close races usually break for the "outsider". Trump is clearly the "outsider" compared to the fat cankled criminal c#nt who is, by the way, under investigation by the FBI.

2) Brexit? Polls showed an easy win for "Stay"....how'd that work out? :rofl:

Bottom line, I am happy with either outcome.

If Trump is somehow elected, he will be entertaining at the very least, and he might actually do some good. It can't be any worse than 8 years of the nincompoop Obama.

If hiLIARy is somehow elected, she'll be investigated, impeached, and eventually imprisoned. That will be fun to watch.

:thup:

Forum List

Back