R.I.P. Theodore Olbermann: Keith Olbermann's Father Dies

I feel for this family in this very trying time.

Olberman is a decent man and tells the truth like his parents taught him to do.

Sad how so many can not take the truth because it shatters the lies they have been taught to live by.

Sad how so many can not take the truth because it shatters the lies they have been taught to live by.

:lol::rofl::rofl::lol:

Olbermann's a douchebag. But his father sounded like a good guy!

Yet again, I did not know any of the family or the deceased, so I actually care less about this death than that of a child dying of aids in Africa.

This guy lived a fairly long life.

RIP Theodore, you had a good life but a rough time leaving it.

Prayers for the family.

Jizz ^ only cares for holding conservatives accountable.

But Jizz is apoplectic whenever anybody points out the lies of the left. And they are endless. Thus, JizzChugger is always having a fit of rage! :lol:

Inaccurate, as always. And, try and get my forum handle correct, teabag victim.

You can point out the shortcomings of the left all you like. I don't care, and will usually agree with you. Just try not to blow a gasket when it's put into proper perspective with exponentially worse corporate fraud enabled by the right. Mmm'kay, jaggov?

Maybe Olbermann will be so shaken up by the reminder of his own mortality that he will leave TV and do something that betters society. Like picking up trash on the side of the road.

Actually, holding endless con man pablum accountable and putting it in proper perspective most definitely betters society. ... Sorry that that untucks your shirt.

So true.

Olbermann is a voice crying in the corporate media wilderness.

FoxLies and the WSJ are just propaganda arms for the corporate lobbyists who control this country. It's really sad.

Maybe Olbermann will be so shaken up by the reminder of his own mortality that he will leave TV and do something that betters society. Like picking up trash on the side of the road.

Actually, holding endless con man pablum accountable and putting it in proper perspective most definitely betters society. ... Sorry that that untucks your shirt.

So true.

Olbermann is a voice crying in the corporate media wilderness.

FoxLies and the WSJ are just propaganda arms for the corporate lobbyists who control this country. It's really sad.

so are you.

Sorry.
What kind of word is "infeasible"?

Why should Keith Olbermann be responsible to pick you up?

The man has done good work in our society. He raised millions of dollars from viewers to sponsor free health care clinics in a number of cities like Little Rock, Kansas City, New Orleans and Hartford. Some citizens that showed up were so ill they were immediately taken to a local hospitals.

Keith Olbermann donated $50,000 of his own money to that effort.

The man has done good work in our society. He raised millions of dollars from viewers to sponsor free health care clinics in a number of cities like Little Rock, Kansas City, New Orleans and Hartford. Some citizens that showed up were so ill they were immediately taken to a local hospitals.

But it's not enough. He wants you to pay for his health care.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck make much more for countless charities and they are the scum of the earth.

Your double standard is not surprising, but still rather disgusting.

But it's not enough. He wants you to pay for his health care.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck make much more for countless charities and they are the scum of the earth.

Your double standard is not surprising, but still rather disgusting.

Are you a child or just stupid? Keith Olbermann never asked for anyone to pay for his or his father's health care! Do you believe if you just keep saying it over and over and over and over it will magically become true?

Forum List

Back