Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

I see the truth about the failure of your Dem Congress is starting to get to you

Rasmussen says just the opposite. WHy won't you address what is in that poll and why won't you address the question that is the subject of this thread? Is it because they both paint your precious president and his failed policy in a bad light?

When you look at ALL the polls - the Dems have low numbers

36.7% approval

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

still trying to make "congress" synonymous with "democrats"?

still running away like a girlieman from the subject of this thread?

here is an idea: if you don't want to address the quinnipiac poll taken on May 1st, quit posting in a thread about it. Your continual avoidance of the subject of this very thread is laughable.

Dems are running Congress - sorry if the voters are starting to see the Dems played them for suckers

like Rasmussen said, the approval rating for the democratic leadership is rising. ANd you continue to avoid the quinnipiac poll which is the subject of this thread. If you want to talk about the congressional approval ratings, start your own thread about it. If you want to talk about the quinnipiac poll, use this thread.

like Rasmussen said, the approval rating for the democratic leadership is rising. ANd you continue to avoid the quinnipiac poll which is the subject of this thread. If you want to talk about the congressional approval ratings, start your own thread about it. If you want to talk about the quinnipiac poll, use this thread.

Other polls have the Dems much lower

Yet the average for ALL the polls have the Dems at 37%

No wonder you are in a tizzy this morning

Other polls have the Dems much lower

Yet the average for ALL the polls have the Dems at 37%

No wonder you are in a tizzy this morning

again...there is a difference between what America thinks of congress and what America thinks of democrats in congress and what America thinks of republicans in congress. I posted the Harris poll numbers which show that Americans give a significantly higher approval rating for congressional democrats than they do for congressional republicans AND for Bush.

now..when are you ever going to discuss the quinnipiac poll question that I started this thread about in the first place? you have been running away from it from the very first page.

again...there is a difference between what America thinks of congress and what America thinks of democrats in congress and what America thinks of republicans in congress. I posted the Harris poll numbers which show that Americans give a significantly higher approval rating for congressional democrats than they do for congressional republicans AND for Bush.

now..when are you ever going to discuss the quinnipiac poll question that I started this thread about in the first place? you have been running away from it from the very first page.

Dems are tanking - and their push for surrender is not helping

quit spamming this thread. Address the subject of this thread or go somewhere else. If you want to start a thread about congressional approval ratings, I will spank you all over the board on YOUR thread.... this one was started by ME to talk about the quinnipiac poll.... so address that and quit changing the subject.

quit spamming this thread. Address the subject of this thread or go somewhere else. If you want to start a thread about congressional approval ratings, I will spank you all over the board on YOUR thread.... this one was started by ME to talk about the quinnipiac poll.... so address that and quit changing the subject.

Translation - stop posting facts that go against me!!

no translation: quit spamming my thread with bullshit. and quit avoiding the subject of that thread.

Will you address the quinnipiac poll question or not?

no translation: quit spamming my thread with bullshit. and quit avoiding the subject of that thread.

Will you address the quinnipiac poll question or not?

Translation - do not post any more recent polls that show Dems are tanking. It is a lie!!

I posted the rasmussen poll which shows that democrats in congress have increased their appoval ratings in recent weeks....I have posted a quinnipiac poll question that you have avoided like the plague..... why is that?

I posted the rasmussen poll which shows that democrats in congress have increased their appoval ratings in recent weeks....I have posted a quinnipiac poll question that you have avoided like the plague..... why is that?

I posted polls that show the opposite

Get over it

I posted polls that show the opposite

Get over it

no...you did not post any polls which show any questions differentiating democrats and republicans in congress. I have shown you polls that differentiate the two and they show that support for democratic leadership is on the rise....and you continue to avoid the quinnipiac poll question that is the subject of this thread. I won't get over that. I will continue to point out what a coward you are to keep coming onto this thread and avoiding the subject of it.

no...you did not post any polls which show any questions differentiating democrats and republicans in congress. I have shown you polls that differentiate the two and they show that support for democratic leadership is on the rise....and you continue to avoid the quinnipiac poll question that is the subject of this thread. I won't get over that. I will continue to point out what a coward you are to keep coming onto this thread and avoiding the subject of it.

So to you, 37% is something to cheer about?

Forum List

Back