Quietly, the Pendulum is reversing direction

joke of the day! :cuckoo: :laugh:
09d10f_4841321.jpg

Republicans want the stone age
Democrats some times go to far on the PC and whining...

But at the end of the day I've chosen the democrats as the republicans are 10 times worse.

Both parties are equally despicable. Both parties hate this country.
What profound insight. Damn you people are dumb as rocks.

But at the end of the day I've chosen the democrats as the republicans are 10 times worse.

You've already stated that you're a big raging lib so I guess you should include yourself as one of those rocks.

Liberals founded the place, it's a secular liberal nation you fucking dumbass.

You've already stated that you're a big raging lib so I guess you should include yourself as one of those rocks.

Not by modern standards.

The Founders were "liberals" by the standards of the day, rooted in the philosophy of the Enlightenment, vs the thinking of the Divine Right of Kings.

Modern "liberals", with their belief in State Granted rights vs God Given rights, are more in tune with the Monarchs of that day than the Founders.

It was a very religious NATION, with a secular GOVERNMENT.

Not by modern standards.

The Founders were "liberals" by the standards of the day, rooted in the philosophy of the Enlightenment, vs the thinking of the Divine Right of Kings.

Modern "liberals", with their belief in State Granted rights vs God Given rights, are more in tune with the Monarchs of that day than the Founders.

:lol:

This country is more religious now than it was in the time of the founders.

What about the four elections you lost in Congress?

Democrats just went 0-4. When will they win? - CNNPolitics

Yes, democrats failed to flip four dark-red seats in special elections. But you really shouldn't take much pleasure from that - in all four races, the Dems came in closer than they have in decades.
LOL, Democrats poured in millions of out-of-state money on these elections and still lost.

And a loss is a loss, no prize is given for second place in politics.

And Republicans poured in "millions of out-of-state money" to defend seats that they normally wouldn't have to worry about.

This isn't about a "prize", this is about the future.

And what are the dems fighting for, for that "future"?
Total enslavement and removal of the constitution.

Not by modern standards.

Not even close. The Founders were just smart enough not to mix religion and politics, unlike most of you dumbfucks.

Not by modern standards.

Not even close. The Founders were just smart enough not to mix religion and politics, unlike most of you dumbfucks.

Maybe you should read my post again.

Not by modern standards.

More secular is what you mean. Just being religious and showing up on sundays to listen to the feel good gospel really means nothing.

Not by modern standards.

More secular is what you mean. Just being religious and showing up on sundays to listen to the feel good gospel really means nothing.

No, I meant exactly what I said.

The time of the Founders was more secular than today.

Not by modern standards.

As far as avoiding a state religion, in that regard, yes. Today, yes, there are more denominations, but being religious without spirituality equals secularity....and that's what america is today.

Not by modern standards.

No, it wasn't.

Classic liberals which has nothing to do with todays liberals.

Forum List

Back