Quiet Place II.... meh.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Not impressed.
Compared to the original, it lacks simple things... like a cohesive storyline. That is always good to have.
It lacks depth, and has many-many plot holes. Like streetlights still work, but the electricity is out in all of the buildings. Explain that one.
As a stand alone movie... I give it 2 stars. I have no idea why/how the critics liked it. Maybe they are fanboys of Krasinski?
It is difficult to believe the same person wrote both of these movies.

In a nutshell.... it isn't even worth the $4.99 stream rent.

Not impressed.
Compared to the original, it lacks simple things... like a cohesive storyline. That is always good to have.
It lacks depth, and has many-many plot holes. Like streetlights still work, but the electricity is out in all of the buildings. Explain that one.
As a stand alone movie... I give it 2 stars. I have no idea why/how the critics liked it. Maybe they are fanboys of Krasinski?
It is difficult to believe the same person wrote both of these movies.

In a nutshell.... it isn't even worth the $4.99 stream rent.

Disagree. It was great. I especially like the scenes were the aliens first arrives. Very intense beginning of the movie.

Disagree. It was great. I especially like the scenes were the aliens first arrives. Very intense beginning of the movie.
Glad you liked it, different strokes for different folks and all.
My personal "movie pet peeve" is when the writing and/or acting is bad enough it distracts me from the fact I am watching a movie.
Like how in the movie the streetlights all worked, but the electricity was out everywhere. That is really sloppy writing.
For me, the movie was full of bad writing/editing.
But glad you like it.

Forum List

Back