Qui sera le Prochain President des Français ?

Who would you like for the next president of France?

• Marine Le pen

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Emmanuel Macron

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Neither of the two

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Good evening, for France on May 7th it will be a great decision we have two candidates who are not part of the usual parties I speak of the Republicans and PS.
Give me your opinion on this question which will affect the whole world, France is one of the powers of this world.
France is in need of change and I am thinking above all about its security.

I am amazed that, just like the U.S., there are people that want even more terrorists to enter their country. I have never considered France much of a world power, and we know that the U.S.A. along with France, Germany and Britain have been selected by Brussels to further the UN agenda, no matter what damage it may do to the countries.
Do you have any problem with the carnage the UN diaspora of radical Islam is causing you? I am amazed that the race would actually be close. I would expect all of France to stand up and scream, "No More."
We brought an end to that line of thinking by not electing the UN's next representative, Hillary Clinton.
We do not want to become you. And that is sad to say.

I am amazed that, just like the U.S., there are people that want even more terrorists to enter their country. I have never considered France much of a world power, and we know that the U.S.A. along with France, Germany and Britain have been selected by Brussels to further the UN agenda, no matter what damage it may do to the countries.
Do you have any problem with the carnage the UN diaspora of radical Islam is causing you? I am amazed that the race would actually be close. I would expect all of France to stand up and scream, "No More."
We brought an end to that line of thinking by not electing the UN's next representative, Hillary Clinton.
But I expect that France will also revolt and no longer want radical Islam in France that's why it is necessary to be Marine who wins,

I hope you're right. And yet we narrowly escaped a full on invasion if Clinton would have won. The closeness of the race was just mind blowing. Nearly half the people in this country think that it is a good thing to bring Muslim terror here under the name of phony altruism. I hope France votes for France this time, and tells the UN to stick it.

Good evening, for France on May 7th it will be a great decision we have two candidates who are not part of the usual parties I speak of the Republicans and PS.
Give me your opinion on this question which will affect the whole world, France is one of the powers of this world.
France is in need of change and I am thinking above all about its security.
Vichy Revived

Your oil company, Total/Elf Aquitaine, is behind the OPECkers' sleeper-cell invasion. A little Maquis music needs to be heard.

And yet France is still a lot safer than the US.

France is a little larger than Texas. Per capita, they are no better then we are. There's just so many more of us.
There are 66,259,012 of them. 318,892,096 of us. And the more Muslims they let file in, the worse it is going to get for them, so:
No thank you Paris. You have quickly found out that misguided ideology will not keep you safe. Allahu Akbar Champs de Mars. Au revoir Loire Valley.......

France is a little larger than Texas. Per capita, they are no better then we are. There's just so many more of us.
There are 66,259,012 of them. 318,892,096 of us. And the more Muslims they let file in, the worse it is going to get for them, so:
No thank you Paris. You have quickly found out that misguided ideology will not keep you safe. Allahu Akbar Champs de Mars. Au revoir Loire Valley.......
Bonsoir, i agree some place in France like Paris beautiful city who became a place that tourist don't seem to visit anymore and for a good reason. Paris is no more the city of light

Forum List

Back