Question to Pro-Choice murders.Do you not afraid Hell?

I can't distinguish what it is.

Our fundamental disconnect is that you see that zygote as a human being while I see it as the blueprint of a human being that it may one day become. To me it lacks the one thing that distinguishes it from any other animal, and that is a human brain. That miracle of nature.
That is a shortcoming on your part.

Biology does not require that an organism have a brain. Especially at the first stages of that organism's life cycle.
It is biology that makes us human beings. I like to think it is more than biology that makes us human. I like to think we are more than the sum of our parts.
I like to believe we are more than the sum of our parts too. But all of the information for those parts comes into existence when a new human life is conceived, right. At any point along that continuum he or she is fully human and has all of the attributes he or she should possess for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. Which means it is not a potential human it is a human with potential.

Let me know when God makes life fair and we'll talk.
I’m not making a religious argument, dummy. Why are you?

Just so I am clear with your super awesome logic, are you making a two wrongs makes a right argument?

I mean you might as well be arguing you can take a 6 year old as a bride because injustice exists.

Are you stupid or something?

How can you kill so sweet human beings?Do you not afraid Hell?
Your body does not belong to you, but to God who decides about it.

bornino-basics-baby-wendejacke-p1352407-5.jpg

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

beautiful-african-baby-diapers-isolated-260nw-163430075.jpg

71q-%2BiGlGqL._SY355_.jpg

Look where you are going to

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
So why does god make deformed or retarded babies?
God shares in all of our experiences. Maybe deformed or handicapped babies exist so God can experience that too.

Let me know when God makes life fair and we'll talk.
Fair? Where ever did you get this odd notion of fairness from. If there is no universal right and wrong there can be no concept of fairness. Fairness can be anything we want it to be because fairness would have no meaning.

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
God shares in all of our experiences. Maybe deformed or handicapped babies exist so God can experience that too.
So god makes people suffer for his own personal experience. That's retarded. So are you?

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
So god makes people suffer for his own personal experience. That's retarded. So are you?
He's really a dick about it.

It is a specific human being. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.
So? There are billions of humans living on the planet and each is unique. Do you fight as hard for their lives as you do for a mindless zygote.

But for the record most babies are not aborted as zygotes and the last time I checked 10% of abortions were D&E procedures.

But putting all that aside what you just did there was literally dehumanize human life. Albeit human life in the earliest stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death.
You see no difference between a zygote and an adult human being. I do. It is you who dehumanize human life by saying that human life is no more than the composition of a bunch of proteins.

Facepalm.

Way to play into the leftarded proabot's claim tbat anyone who opposes abortion is just pushing their religious views onto other.

A Murder is a Murder.
The highway to Hell and everlasting damnation!

If you are going to do religion... I wish you would at least do it with John 3:17 in mind.

Ten-Commandments-1500w-56b36bca5f9b58def9c99bcb.jpg

Apparently G-D didn’t have anyone in his family who was raped and beaten or Molested by someone in their Family and became pregnant

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
I don’t believe he makes people suffer. Suffering is a part of life. There is more to life than suffering.

I also don’t believe he created existence for his personal pleasure after all he suffers with us too. I believe he created existence for our pleasure. After all there is more to life than suffering.

You seem to be fixated on negatives. Why wouldn’t you see the whole picture?

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
I don’t believe he makes people suffer. Suffering is a part of life. There is more to life than suffering.

I also don’t believe he created existence for his personal pleasure after all he suffers with us too. I believe he created existence for our pleasure. After all there is more to life than suffering.

You say god cares about us, so then god shouldn’t be making deformed and/or retarded babies. Because if god does that on purpose, he’s a prick.

It is a specific human being. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.
So? There are billions of humans living on the planet and each is unique. Do you fight as hard for their lives as you do for a mindless zygote.

But for the record most babies are not aborted as zygotes and the last time I checked 10% of abortions were D&E procedures.

But putting all that aside what you just did there was literally dehumanize human life. Albeit human life in the earliest stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death.
You see no difference between a zygote and an adult human being. I do. It is you who dehumanize human life by saying that human life is no more than the composition of a bunch of proteins.
Absolutely. I do endorse the right to life for everyone. Even those on death row who were convicted of murder. What is it that you think I am doing other than speaking out against something I believe is wrong. I don’t see what I am doing as fighting.

Sure there are differences between a zygote and an adult human. They are at different stages of the human life cycle, but they are both fully human and are both genetically distinct humans.

Why do you keep arguing that zygotes are being aborted? Women aren’t even aware they are pregnant at that stage.

If I believe a zygote is human and an adult is human and both have a right to live, how am I dehumanizing either one?

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

You say god cares about us, so then god shouldn’t be making deformed and/or retarded babies. Because if god does that on purpose, he’s a prick.
So your expectation is that God should make everything be perfect? Why?

I’m saying that god is a bastard for making deformed children. That’s just plain sick.

I’m saying that god is a bastard for making deformed children. That’s just plain sick.
He suffers with them. He also shares in their delights though.

But you absolutely are saying that your expectation is that God should make everything perfect. I just don’t understand where you would get that expectation from.

But you absolutely are saying that your expectation is that God should make everything perfect. I just don’t understand where you would get that expectation from.
It’s not logical that a being that creates the universe would make children suffer... unless it’s a total bastard.

Why do you keep arguing that zygotes are being aborted? Women aren’t even aware they are pregnant at that stage.

If I believe a zygote is human and an adult is human and both have a right to live, how am I dehumanizing either one?
I'm not saying zygotes are being aborted, only that I'm fine with them being destroyed if the mother decides that is what she wants. I am not OK with a newborn baby being killed just because the mother decides that is what she wants (there may be some extreme situation but generally that is how I feel). Somewhere between those 2 extremes is an arbitrary line where that human organism has developed enough to warrant protecting. Don't ask me where that line is, I don't know.

You are dehumanizing that wonder of nature, a self-aware, adult human being by humanizing a single cell.

It’s not logical that a being that creates the universe would make children suffer... unless it’s a total bastard.
Why isn’t it logical?

I'm not saying zygotes are being aborted, only that I'm fine with them being destroyed if the mother decides that is what she wants. I am not OK with a newborn baby being killed just because the mother decides that is what she wants (there may be some extreme situation but generally that is how I feel). Somewhere between those 2 extremes is an arbitrary line where that human organism has developed enough to warrant protecting. Don't ask me where that line is, I don't know.

You are dehumanizing that wonder of nature, a self-aware, adult human being by humanizing a single cell.
So you are literally saying that there is a point that before that point it is not human and at that point it is human? And you don’t believe you are dehumanizing it before that point because it’s not human?

That is literally the definition of dehumanization. At any point from conception to death it is fully human and fully alive.

I am not dehumanizing the wonder of nature by humanizing a single cell. I don’t even know what that means. I am celebrating the wonder of nature by respecting human life and its right to life.

Science tells us that human life begins at conception. This is a scientific fact. Not only is it a human life it is a specific human life. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Why isn’t it logical?
It’s only logical if god is a prick.

Forum List

Back