Question to Pro-Choice murders.Do you not afraid Hell?

So your expectation is that God should make everything be perfect? Why?
I’m saying that god is a bastard for making deformed children. That’s just plain sick.
He suffers with them. He also shares in their delights though.

But you absolutely are saying that your expectation is that God should make everything perfect. I just don’t understand where you would get that expectation from.
It’s not logical that a being that creates the universe would make children suffer... unless it’s a total bastard.
Why isn’t it logical?
It’s only logical if god is a prick.
Or that there is no such thing as an up without a down, an on without an off, an in without an out, or a good without an evil.

It seems you care so darn much that you think the solution is to be a prick yourself.

So you are literally saying that there is a point that before that point it is not human and at that point it is human? And you don’t believe you are dehumanizing it before that point because it’s not human?
You are correct. I may not be scientifically correct but I don't believe science can fully answer the abortion debate. Morality and ethics are not scientific.

I’m saying that god is a bastard for making deformed children. That’s just plain sick.
He suffers with them. He also shares in their delights though.

But you absolutely are saying that your expectation is that God should make everything perfect. I just don’t understand where you would get that expectation from.
It’s not logical that a being that creates the universe would make children suffer... unless it’s a total bastard.
Why isn’t it logical?
It’s only logical if god is a prick.
Or that there is no such thing as an up without a down, an on without an off, an in without an out, or a good without an evil.

It seems you care so darn much that you think the solution is to be a prick yourself.
God could have made a universe without retarded or deformed babies. It chose not to. That's telling.

So you are literally saying that there is a point that before that point it is not human and at that point it is human? And you don’t believe you are dehumanizing it before that point because it’s not human?
You are correct. I may not be scientifically correct but I don't believe science can fully answer the abortion debate. Morality and ethics are not scientific.
It is wrong to intentionally end a human life especially for selfish reasons. It’s as simple as that.

It is wrong to intentionally end a human life especially for selfish reasons. It’s as simple as that.
So a terminally ill person can't end their own suffering?

They can do anything they want. They have free will and are in control of their destiny.

They can do anything they want. They have free will and are in control of their destiny.
So you're walking your previous statement back. Good for you.

Nothing about abortion is simple. If that is how you see it you need to take your blinders off.

Stop pretending to be a God fearing Jesus loving religious devotee while doing his bestest to be a good little poppet for the Dark Lord of 'WE' who needs "US" to experience the material world because it has been cast out of Heaven.

You defy the law of God and mislead others to do the same which amounts to cold blooded intentional murder.

You are a deranged serial killer obsessed with death with blood stained hands, blood on your clothes, and blood dripping from your lips trying to blend in among law abiding and dedicated people who just emerged from a ritual cleansing, aware and alive, all dressed in white...pathetic

simple as that..

Go to the light.......Ya'll.....Go to the light.

Last edited:
I like to believe we are more than the sum of our parts too. But all of the information for those parts comes into existence when a new human life is conceived, right. At any point along that continuum he or she is fully human and has all of the attributes he or she should possess for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. Which means it is not a potential human it is a human with potential.

Yet you are here discussing the issue, and you would not be here to do so had you been aborted at any stage in your development.

I'm not religious, myself, but simply prefer the opportunity to part in this wonderous thing called life rather than to have never been afforded the chance. Seems to me that if you also value your own life, logic would dictate that you are also glad that the opportunity was not taken from you.

I like to believe we are more than the sum of our parts too. But all of the information for those parts comes into existence when a new human life is conceived, right. At any point along that continuum he or she is fully human and has all of the attributes he or she should possess for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. Which means it is not a potential human it is a human with potential.

Yet you are here discussing the issue, and you would not be here to do so had you been aborted at any stage in your development.

I'm not religious, myself, but simply prefer the opportunity to part in this wonderous thing called life rather than to have never been afforded the chance. Seems to me that if you also value your own life, logic would dictate that you are also glad that the opportunity was not taken from you.
I do. So does my dog.

I don’t believe I did, Taz.

Re-read your last 2 posts.

Nothing about abortion is simple. If that is how you see it you need to take your blinders off.
It is exactly that simple. What is complicated are the rationalizations that justify a wrong as a right. They are entirely unnecessary.

I did. I wrote them.

Stop pretending to be a God fearing Jesus loving religious devotee while doing his bestest to be a good little poppet for the Dark Lord of 'WE' who needs "US" to experience the material world because it has been cast out of Heaven.

You defy the law of God and mislead others to do the same which amounts to cold blooded intentional murder.

You are a deranged serial killer obsessed with death with blood stained hands, blood on your clothes, and blood dripping from your lips trying to blend in among law abiding and dedicated people who just emerged from a ritual cleansing, aware and alive, all dressed in white...pathetic

simple as that..

Go to the light.......Ya'll.....Go to the light.
You are melting down, bro. Get control of yourself.

I do and I am. I’m pro-life.

How can you kill so sweet human beings?Do you not afraid Hell?
Your body does not belong to you, but to God who decides about it.

bornino-basics-baby-wendejacke-p1352407-5.jpg

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

beautiful-african-baby-diapers-isolated-260nw-163430075.jpg

71q-%2BiGlGqL._SY355_.jpg

Look where you are going to

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

I did. I wrote them.
You said “It is wrong to intentionally end a human life”. And then said “they can do anything they want” when I asked about the terminally ill. You walked it back.

Forum List

Back