Question I keep pondering...

High school,was 60 years ago for me asshole...

Oh, sure, and I didn't realize you were Irish! Were there separate schools for different body parts?

but I did carry a key for nuke missiles for ten years...

If true, then why are you deliberately spreading disinformation?

Tell the class about radiation. Use 10-year Chernobyl data as an illustration.
If i was willing and eager to throw 9 megatons at Moscow why would I worry about throwing it at Muslims?

use it where? btw- when we dropped those bombs...we were the ONLY ones to have it. that ain't the case anymore... & you wanna see dirty bombs detonating on a daily basis?

Are you willing to claim that if we don't use one a dirty bomb won't ever be detonated?

LOL... that will certainly make it an incentive now wouldn't it?

It sounded to me from your last statement that the only reason a dirty bomb would be detonated is if we did it first.

You assume a lot don't you?

It's not an assumption when you put things in the order you did.

Nice quote . Considering this thread is full of yokels wanting to nuke the Mid East . Talk about evil !!! Oh the irony .

What would you suggest we do to stop the problem? Bake cookies, sit around a campfire, and sing KumBaYah?

We'll if you want to talk extremes . Let's pack up and leave the Mid East all together ! Let them figure out their own selves . Have fun!
You'd be the only one talking extremes. The problem we have is we're not willing to fight to the same level as those fighting against us. Hate to break it to you son, but when you're fighting barbarians, you better learn to fight like one if you plan on winning. While it may not be pretty, it gets the job done.
Look it's the ghost of John Wayne! .
He also never saw combat.

Look, it's another idiot that thinks playing nice will win over the hearts of barbarians.

Say ba-bye to Israel.

Apparently no one studies physics or chemistry in high school anymore...
How many peeps are living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki now?

So you didn't study physics or chemistry in high school. Or maybe you're still in junior high...
High school,was 60 years ago for me asshole...but I did carry a key for nuke missiles for ten years while you were sucking your thumb...or your boyfriend...as the case may be.
Bullshit is getting deep .
If you did it would still be classified .
So you're either lying or delusional or both.

Oh, sure, and I didn't realize you were Irish! Were there separate schools for different body parts?

If i was willing and eager to throw 9 megatons at Moscow why would I worry about throwing it at Muslims?

That's why you are an armchair warrior with your finger on the button to your electric lazyboy.

We'll if you want to talk extremes . Let's pack up and leave the Mid East all together ! Let them figure out their own selves . Have fun!
You'd be the only one talking extremes. The problem we have is we're not willing to fight to the same level as those fighting against us. Hate to break it to you son, but when you're fighting barbarians, you better learn to fight like one if you plan on winning. While it may not be pretty, it gets the job done.

Dropping a nuke ain't extreme!?

The barbarians are using guns and simple bombs . This ain't typical warfare .

Be honest, I mean totally honest...if ISIS had a nuke and the means to use it on the USA do you think they would? Be honest, it's important

No they wouldn't use it on the US . They would use it on Israel !!

Why would u want to measure your behavior with that of a bunch of psychopaths !?

Just like barbarians wouldn't fly planes into buildings in the U.S.?

Don't worry . We spend a bazillions a year to prevent further attacks .

Hi jacking a plane is a little easier than landing a nuke weapon .

So you didn't study physics or chemistry in high school. Or maybe you're still in junior high...
High school,was 60 years ago for me asshole...but I did carry a key for nuke missiles for ten years while you were sucking your thumb...or your boyfriend...as the case may be.
Are you talking to me, Herman? What would be classified?

use it where? btw- when we dropped those bombs...we were the ONLY ones to have it. that ain't the case anymore... & you wanna see dirty bombs detonating on a daily basis?

Are you willing to claim that if we don't use one a dirty bomb won't ever be detonated?

LOL... that will certainly make it an incentive now wouldn't it?

It sounded to me from your last statement that the only reason a dirty bomb would be detonated is if we did it first.

You assume a lot don't you?

It's not an assumption when you put things in the order you did.

ya.. it was.

Let's face it, The eggheads were dying to test their creation on humans and they had no intention of using on a White race. Harry Truman had no idea of what he was doing when he woke up on an April morning in 1945 and found himself president. He didn't learn much by August and the Military was pretty much calling the shots. Somebody in Japan had to order the military to surrender so we didn't bomb Tokyo and we decided to keep incinerating civilians until the Bushido maniacs surrendered.

What would you suggest we do to stop the problem? Bake cookies, sit around a campfire, and sing KumBaYah?

Be honest, I mean totally honest...if ISIS had a nuke and the means to use it on the USA do you think they would? Be honest, it's important

Why would u want to measure your behavior with that of a bunch of psychopaths !?

You don't think they would use it on the US? Did you sleep through 9/11? You're insane, go eat some Rainbow Stew, drink some Bubble Up and listen to Kumbaya

12241201_897260000323261_6414484154418079065_n.jpg

Nice quote . Considering this thread is full of yokels wanting to nuke the Mid East . Talk about evil !!! Oh the irony .

You can always volunteer for the job.

Look, it's another idiot that thinks playing nice will win over the hearts of barbarians.
You as always are talking out your ass.
Never said anything like that.
What I am saying is I seriously doubt any of you tub thumping turds are the stone killers you fantasize you are.

Just like barbarians wouldn't fly planes into buildings in the U.S.?

Don't worry . We spend a bazillions a year to prevent further attacks .

Hi jacking a plane is a little easier than landing a nuke weapon .

Have you ever done either one? Since the answer is no, explain how you can prove such a statement.

That's why you are an armchair warrior with your finger on the button to your electric lazyboy.
Better than having my head up my ass..as is yours.

I've done my time. I can volunteer some suggestions on how to deal with barbarians. The problem is too many pussies can't stomach it.

I've done my time. I can volunteer some suggestions on how to deal with barbarians. The problem is too many pussies can't stomach it.

They wet themselves over water boarding

Are you talking to me, Herman? What would be classified?
Yes I am cheese dick and you're a lying POS ..

"Look it's the ghost of John Wayne! . He also never saw combat."

He never served.

You as always are talking out your ass.
Never said anything like that.
What I am saying is I seriously doubt any of you tub thumping turds are the stone killers you fantasize you are.

What I'm saying is that those not willing to do what it takes to win are soft minded pussies.

Forum List

Back