Question I keep pondering...

If we secretly possessed the atomic bomb in 1943, would we have used it on Berlin, or would we have fought our way there from Normandy...as we did in 1944. I think we would have used it...which begs the question....why not use it now....

If the D-Day landing was already in the plans, no they would not have. They would have waited to see if the invasion was repelled or not. Also, I believe they would have taken the approach they took with Japan. They would not have bombed Berlin, but rather a smaller city.

I have read this thread from start to this point, and some of these people really are lost, that is for sure. The people who believe that Hitler would not have used it, or that ISIS or Iran would not use it, live in a fabricated world. (such is what happens when you live in the USA and listen to the left) The more a people disregard human life, the more likely it is they would use an atomic bomb.....atomic weapons.

But, I would also like to ask a reasonable question. If we are to be attacked, what is more probable..........our military being attacked, or our civilians being attacked? Everyone on this site knows the answer to that last question, which is exactly why it is a reasonable question to ask the secondary question the OP queried. Why? Because the strat in WWII was to put so much pressure on the civilian population of Germany and Japan, that they would either revolt, or otherwise force their leaders to capitulate. We did it by fire bombing Dresden and other German cities, and as we all know, using the atom bomb in Japan.

I would point out to the PC people on here, that the Middle East isn't really going to stop these people, unless they are attacking them, or if they leave them in their midst, they constantly live in fear that they to will die, as we unleash hell upon those around them.

Better than having my head up my ass..as is yours.

Ya, you sound like quite an intellectual all right......:lmao:

You sound like quite a fag.
Playtime is a she.
Using the you're a fag can only mean you've run out of what little intellectual ammo you had.
Oh so your the fag...why didn't you answer my question? You said something about classified....
You're as wrong about me being gay as you were about playtime being a guy and gay.
Yes I did say something about classified ,
So...you want to say it again?

That's why you are an armchair warrior with your finger on the button to your electric lazyboy.

Playtime is a she.
Using the you're a fag can only mean you've run out of what little intellectual ammo you had.

not to mention my signature... that little sign should have tipped the dolt off.
Bright is not a word that discribes dildotex.

Playtime is a she.

not to mention my signature... that little sign should have tipped the dolt off.

You seem upset...don't worry, you're not the first left loon he's left spitting and sputtering

Playtime is a she.

In all fairness she posts like a manly thing, reminds me of that mentally confused thing BRUCE Jenner
How ironic you talking about being confused and mental.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of gay...your avatar.[/QUOTE]
A bag of chips is gay?
They don't let you out much, do they?

Playtime is a she.

Brilliant is more accurate. So you don't want to ask again? Embarrassed?

Playtime is a she.
Oh so your the fag...why didn't you answer my question? You said something about classified....
You're as wrong about me being gay as you were about playtime being a guy and gay.
Sure ,you're a drooling delusional lying pos!

Playtime is a she.
Oh. Gfy

Playtime is a she.

You seem upset...don't worry, you're not the first left loon he's left spitting and sputtering
You must mean you.
Upset?
Watching you and dildotex spew nonsense is anything but upsetting.

Playtime is a she.

Brilliant is more accurate. So you don't want to ask again? Embarrassed?
Now that's funny !
You are as far from brilliant as is evolutionarily possible and still be considered a lifeform.

Playtime is a she.
Oh. Gfy
You even swear like a coward.

If we secretly possessed the atomic bomb in 1943, would we have used it on Berlin, or would we have fought our way there from Normandy...as we did in 1944. I think we would have used it...which begs the question....why not use it now....

If the D-Day landing was already in the plans, no they would not have. They would have waited to see if the invasion was repelled or not. Also, I believe they would have taken the approach they took with Japan. They would not have bombed Berlin, but rather a smaller city.

I have read this thread from start to this point, and some of these people really are lost, that is for sure. The people who believe that Hitler would not have used it, or that ISIS or Iran would not use it, live in a fabricated world. (such is what happens when you live in the USA and listen to the left) The more a people disregard human life, the more likely it is they would use an atomic bomb.....atomic weapons.

But, I would also like to ask a reasonable question. If we are to be attacked, what is more probable..........our military being attacked, or our civilians being attacked? Everyone on this site knows the answer to that last question, which is exactly why it is a reasonable question to ask the secondary question the OP queried. Why? Because the strat in WWII was to put so much pressure on the civilian population of Germany and Japan, that they would either revolt, or otherwise force their leaders to capitulate. We did it by fire bombing Dresden and other German cities, and as we all know, using the atom bomb in Japan.

I would point out to the PC people on here, that the Middle East isn't really going to stop these people, unless they are attacking them, or if they leave them in their midst, they constantly live in fear that they to will die, as we unleash hell upon those around them.
Regarding your last paragraph. If the "Middle East isn't really going to stop these people" then it is high time we give the people of the Middle East an ultimatum ....stop them or die with them. I do not think that is unreasonable. We can help them do it...or we can help them die.

I am going now to focus on Seattle...having been boosted by the Pats comeback win.

Forum List

Back