Question I keep pondering...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
If we secretly possessed the atomic bomb in 1943, would we have used it on Berlin, or would we have fought our way there from Normandy...as we did in 1944. I think we would have used it...which begs the question....why not use it now....

use it where? btw- when we dropped those bombs...we were the ONLY ones to have it. that ain't the case anymore... & you wanna see dirty bombs detonating on a daily basis?

it actually raises a good point, where could iran or north korea ever use it, in what direction, where it wouldn't end in assured destruction of their own nations ?

use it where? btw- when we dropped those bombs...we were the ONLY ones to have it. that ain't the case anymore... & you wanna see dirty bombs detonating on a daily basis?
Use it anywhere we need to...like in Raqqa. We could have used it in Iraq and avoid the invasion. Why send 100000 troops when you have a nuke.

You think our not using it will cause Iran not to use it? You another lib dreamer?

12241201_897260000323261_6414484154418079065_n.jpg

Use it anywhere we need to...like in Raqqa. We could have used it in Iraq and avoid the invasion. Why send 100000 troops when you have a nuke.

You think our not using it will cause Iran not to use it? You another lib dreamer?

You think us using one won't cause Pakistan ( lol... our so called ally ) not to... or Turkey or N. Korea?

You another war pig?

If we secretly possessed the atomic bomb in 1943, would we have used it on Berlin, or would we have fought our way there from Normandy...as we did in 1944. I think we would have used it...which begs the question....why not use it now....

We may as well have used it, Hitler wouldn't have hesitated to use it if the Nazis had developed it first

You think us using one won't cause Pakistan ( lol... our so called ally ) not to... or Turkey or N. Korea?

You another war pig?
Where will they use it, Gertrude?

Are you willing to claim that if we don't use one a dirty bomb won't ever be detonated?

False equivalency.

Say, you're older than these children and you said you went to private school. Maybe you can teach them something about physics, chemistry, prevailing winds. Chernobyl's a good example. Go for it.

Or just insult me for suggesting it.

You another war pig?
Where will they use it, Gertrude?

I'm not the one thinking it's a great idea like you jonezie.

Are you willing to claim that if we don't use one a dirty bomb won't ever be detonated?

LOL... that will certainly make it an incentive now wouldn't it?

It sounded to me from your last statement that the only reason a dirty bomb would be detonated is if we did it first.

Forum List

Back