Question for Republicans: How do you expect to recover from Trump?

You can follow Jesus or you can follow Trump but according to the New Testament you cannot actually follow both.

A real dilemma for kristians.

91A45987-0863-41C2-AE07-D34F055B6E5B.jpeg
Trump is destroying your party

He may cost you the House and Senate

What do you plan to do about it?

Thanks for the CNN FAKE NEWS talking points they used in an effort to distract from the Breaking News Crooked Hillary conspired with the Russians in the Uranium One-GATE and the fake "dossier!"
Is this like the promise the new guy was going to put Hillary in prison?
Just another unfulfilled promise.

The Dems arent infighting and eating their own.
Never have I heard prominent senators from the prez own party accuse him of being a liar and having deplorable behavior. That’s because it’s probably never happened before. That’s because a total buffoon like DT never happened before.

If Democrats threw their crooked and deplorable politicians under the bus ...
Cleaning the streets and fixing the buses would defeat the idea of public transportation being any benefit for a while.

I see it as a takover of a failing company. Before Trump the GOP lost two elections to a huckster conman and before that we had Dubya for two terms. The GOP has been messed up for a long time and needed a shakeout.

Really?

Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
Published December 27, 2016
Fox News

[...]

But 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue wasn’t the only locale to see a big partisan change since Obama took office in January 2009, according to figures from Ballotpedia.

Democratic U.S. Senate seats fell from 55 to 46. Their share of the House plummeted from 256 seats to 194. Republicans still control both chambers going into the next session.

Democratic governerships also became a rarity during this eight-year period, slipping from 28 to 16.

The Obama years, which saw the rise of the Tea Party as well as a new movement form around Trump that is still being defined, coincided with a loss of 958 state legislative seats for Democrats.

[...]

Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

lol, yeah, Democrats lost state and local elections to guys like John Kasich,

you know, the guy conservatives hate more than they hate Democrats.

As long as the stock market keeps going like it is, I'm good
No need for Integrity of for the Orange Bitch to stop lying because you all , his supporters, are Complicit like the GOP Senator said

The State Department issued a correction on Tuesday, admitting it had faked the photo and lied about the meeting’s location and about Kabul being safe enough for the U.S. Secretary of State to openly visit.

BUSTED: Rachel Maddow reports that State Dept lied and faked photo of Tillerson in Afghanistan

The division within the Republican Party is getting worse with Trump seeming to enjoy creating dissent

Steve Bannon has publically stated his goal to destroy the party with Trump seeming complicit?

The division within the Republican Party is getting worse with Trump seeming to enjoy creating dissent

Steve Bannon has publically stated his goal to destroy the party with Trump seeming complicit?

Now if only the Democrats or some real liberals had the wherewithal to bust up that racket ... :dunno:

Until then ... The fact you suggest Bannon and President Trump are accomplishing what they set out to do, will work with just the right side of the aisle.
I mean some Democrats might get caught up in the crossfire ... But that will more likely be the product of their own stupidity.

How do you DEMS expect to recover from Obama and Hillary. They cost you the House and the Senate ? Do you truly believe that the Republicans are going to lose that much in upcoming elections ? I betcha you believed Hillary had a 98% chance of winning like the Huffington Post told you too .... :nono:

--LOL

demorats down 1034 seats nationwide

all time record

better look in your own closet clown

Now if only the Democrats or some real liberals had the wherewithal to bust up that racket ... :dunno:

Until then ... The fact you suggest Bannon and President Trump are accomplishing what they set out to do, will work with just the right side of the aisle.
I mean some Democrats might get caught up in the crossfire ... But that will more likely be the product of their own stupidity.

Republicans are in the drivers seat. They are calling the shots
Trump seems to be headed off the cliff.......Will Republicans be able to jump off?

--LOL

demorats down 1034 seats nationwide

all time record

better look in your own closet clown

Very true....very true

The only hope for Democrats is Trump
Will he deliver?

Republicans are in the drivers seat. They are calling the shots
Trump seems to be headed off the cliff.......Will Republicans be able to jump off?

So ... You want to come over to my house ... Crack a few beers, throw some steaks on the grill ... And watch the show?
As far as I can tell ... There are a lot folks on both sides of the aisle jumping off cliffs chasing President Trump ... Sorry if I don't have a problem laughing at them all ... :thup:

In response to stupid threads like this one......

Let's all recall the astounding success of the Left........

IN VENEZUELA

aka...How to turn a multi billion dollar thriving economy.....into a poverty stricken, violent hell hole of starving people

Last edited:

You still don’t get it. Destroying the party was the whole idea. It’s happened to the democrats to. That’s why the DNC had to handle Bernie. You guys Trump is coming.

Forum List

Back