Question for "objective" right-wingers.....

Several days after various assessments concluded that Benghazi had been an orchestrated terrorist attack, Clinton was still angrily denouncing obscure online clip in public and peddling false stories to bereaved relatives in private. Former acting CIA director Mike Morell has affirmed that the “demonstrations” line didn’t come from the agency, and the late Amb. Stevens’ top deputy in Libya testified that the YouTube video was a “non-event” in that country.

How the hell does he know that the video was not an "event" in that country??? It certainly was in Egypt and Tunisia and Morocco and Yemen.

because he's in the obama administration and had intimate knowledge of the compound there you mindless moron

because he's in the obama administration and had intimate knowledge of the compound there you mindless moron

Idiot....you are grabbing at straws.......NO ONE can say whether the video was or was not a cause....ONLY THE MILITANTS can say for sure.

nobody is surprised you have been shown TESTIMONY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS BY AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL saying the video wasnt a cause of the attack on the compound yet you refuse to budge

everybody knows you're a loser in denial

Idiot....you are grabbing at straws.......NO ONE can say whether the video was or was not a cause....ONLY THE MILITANTS can say for sure.

re-read WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, LOSER

if "nobody can say" then you cant be saying with certainty the video was the cause

just like you idiotic retardz on the Left to not realize you refuse to follow even your own logic

you want to rant about Fox News like crybabies, but when shown testimony UNDER OATH by obama officials you still refuse to admit the obvious

idiots and hypocrites

nobody is surprised you have been shown TESTIMONY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS BY AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL saying the video wasnt a cause of the attack on the compound yet you refuse to budge

everybody knows you're a loser in denial

Nope ,video had just a few hundred hits at the time of the attack ,a planed organized attack,not a spontaneous one.
The white hose new it as it went down,the state dept new it as it went down,yet still chose to spew lies,why would they do that??
Come on bright spark man up,why would they LIE??

IDIOT....how...HOW, can anyone "prove" that something did NOT exist????

Did that "official" state that it wasn't the video and was something else?

Moron, if that "official" knows for SURE that it wasn't a video, then that "official" MUST KNOW what triggered the uprising in Benghazi....

I asked for objective right wingers and all I got was low-trash morons with nothing but what they heard on FOX....

SO, moron, where is that testimony from the "official"??????

Nope ,video had just a few hundred hits at the time of the attack ,a planed organized attack,not a spontaneous one.
The white hose new it as it went down,the state dept new it as it went down,yet still chose to spew lies,why would they do that??

NO. moron......that video was downloaded and shown in various militants safe houses...according to one account from a militant himself....Boy, you morons are really fucked up and desperate....but you have NOTHING....LOL

IDIOT....how...HOW, can anyone "prove" that something did NOT exist????

Did that "official" state that it wasn't the video and was something else?

Moron, if that "official" knows for SURE that it wasn't a video, then that "official" MUST KNOW what triggered the uprising in Benghazi....

I asked for objective right wingers and all I got was low-trash morons with nothing but what they heard on FOX....

SO, moron, where is that testimony from the "official"??????

you're just babbling like the loser you are. no evidence shows it was the video; and the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL TESTIFIED TO
rant about Fox some more though. so people can laugh at you

NO. moron......that video was downloaded and shown in various militants safe houses...according to one account from a militant himself....Boy, you morons are really fucked up and desperate....but you have NOTHING....LOL

it was????

prove that leftard....................................................

i mean since you're so convinced and i'm the desperate one and all. i used the testifmony of an obama official UNDER OATH to Congress

now back up what you just posted

my desperate self will be waiting over here!!

lmao!

you're just babbling like the loser you are. no evidence shows it was the video; and the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL TESTIFIED TO

I take your "laugh" as a badge of honor........Again, how does one prove a negative?????

i mean since you're so convinced and i'm the desperate one and all. i used the testifmony of an obama official UNDER OATH to Congress

SHOW ME THAT TESTIMONY....or go fuck yourself, loser.

I take your "laugh" as a badge of honor........Again, how does one prove a negative?????

you said the video was downloaded and shown as the 430 movie in terrorists dens leftard

back that up please.......................

lol

Any loss of American lives is a tragedy......

That stated, it should raise some skepticism in any objective mind as the WHY it has taken the Benghazi select committee, about 2 additional months (and they're still going strong in their so-called investigation) to find out more about the loss of 4 American live.......than it took the 9-11 commission to investigate the loss of almost 3,000 American lives......???

Jeb Bush has just struggled with this obvious hypocrisy.

Jeb Bush Falls Apart When Asked Why He Blames Obama For Benghazi But Not W for 9/11
Bush was an progressive president... I blame the last dozen or more progressive presidents.

Embrace the suck

here it is for the 4th time....................loser

Doomed Libya ambassador: 'We're under attack ... - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/politics/benghazi-hearing/
CNN
May 9, 2013 - Watch this video ... State Department official says he never believed the attack was a protest ... U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens spoke to his deputy for ..... cited as a cause of the alleged protest was "a non-event in Libya." ... Jordan, used the hearing to criticize top Clinton adviser Cheryl Mills

and here...........................................................

Diplomat: Ambassador in Benghazi Said, 'We're Under Attack'
abcnews.go.com/Politics/diplomat-ambassador-benghazi-attack/story?...
May 8, 2013 - Hicks, believed to be the last person to speak with Stevens before he was killed, ... "The You Tube video was a non-event in Libya," Hicks said, denying there was ... "The fact is that our nation's top military commanders have already ... or the acting deputy chief of mission to be personally interviewed by Rep.

Forum List

Back