Question for "objective" right-wingers.....

Fighters involved in the assault, which was spearheaded by an Islamist brigade formed during last year’s uprising against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, said in interviews during the battle that they were moved to attack the mission by anger over a 14-minute, American-made video that depicted the Prophet Muhammad, Islam’s founder, as a villainous, homosexual and child-molesting buffoon. Their attack followed by just a few hours the storming of the compound surrounding the United States Embassy in Cairo by an unarmed mob protesting the same video. On Wednesday, new crowds of protesters gathered outside the United States Embassies in Tunis and Cairo.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/world/middleeast/us-envoy-to-libya-is-reported-killed.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Fighters involved in the assault, which was spearheaded by an Islamist brigade formed during last year’s uprising against Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, said in interviews during the battle that they were moved to attack the mission by anger over a 14-minute, American-made video that depicted the Prophet Muhammad, Islam’s founder, as a villainous, homosexual and child-molesting buffoon. Their attack followed by just a few hours the storming of the compound surrounding the United States Embassy in Cairo by an unarmed mob protesting the same video. On Wednesday, new crowds of protesters gathered outside the United States Embassies in Tunis and Cairo.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/world/middleeast/us-envoy-to-libya-is-reported-killed.html?_r=0

you aint saying anything idiot

why not be a nam for once in your life?

i showed you the evidence you asked for; from CNN, and ABC, no Fox

you just ignored it

cuz ur a coward; i dont know why you're still posing

people with a sense of shame would have slunk away by now

November 21, 2014 - The U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence releases a report on the Benghazi attacks. The report concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, and no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building.

I just showed you that the militants THEMSELVES stated that the attack was prompted by the video.....And your fucked up half brain REFUSES to admit to it.....Not much else that I can do...Stay stupid, I really don;t care.

November 21, 2014 - The U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence releases a report on the Benghazi attacks. The report concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, and no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building.

YAWN
once again you aint saying anything

I just showed you that the militants THEMSELVES stated that the attack was prompted by the video.....And your fucked up half brain REFUSES to admit to it.....Not much else that I can do...Stay stupid, I really don;t care.

because we can trust the word of islamic fanatics over the word of an obama administration official

you heard it here folks!!1

you just cant make this shit up! these losers will say any stupid thing to stick to the narrative!!

idiots and hypocrites

because we can trust the word of islamic fanatics over the word of an obama administration official

you just cant make this shit up! these losers will say any stupid thing to stick to the narrative!!

idiots and hypocrites

Not for you (you're too much of a moron)....BUT for others, let me recap the above.....

Militants involved in the assault TELL US it was indeed the Video.......But they're not to be "believed" by low-life right wingers.

However, the word (SUPPOSEDLY since we don't know, WHO, WHAT and WHEN) of an administration official who was NOT there....should be taken as gospel truth by the same low-life right wingers.....

How screwed up is THAT ?????

idiots and hypocrites

Not for you (you're too much of a moron)....BUT for others, let me recap the above.....

Militants involved in the assault TELL US it was indeed the Video.......But they're not to be "believed" by low-life right wingers.

However, the word (SUPPOSEDLY since we don't know, WHO, WHAT and WHEN) of an administration official who was NOT there....should be taken as gospel truth by the same low-life right wingers.....

great moron!! now let ME recap:

YOU dismiss the TESTIMONY UNDER OATH OF AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL who says it was, and yes these are quotes idiot, that the video was "non-event" as far as a cause of the attack in Benghazi....................

but you're here crying that the words of murderous fanatics who were probable tortured should be taken as gospel truth

look you sad pathetic crybaby. everybody here can see you just arent grown up enough to admit when you are wrong. it's a common thing among you on the Left.
you cant say something then out of the other corner of your mouth say you didnt really say it. you're saying the militants can be believed over the sworn testimony of officials in your precious obama administration. IN FACT the person i'm refering to was THE MURDERED AMBASSADOR'S TOP DEPUTY.
sorry loser but you just cant have it both ways.......................no matter how many times you want to come back with some smarmy, angry comment that just makes it worse for you.

idiots and hypocrites

just remember you said right here above that the sworn testimony of obama administration officials is worthless ok?

Again; you cant say something then cry you really didnt say it.

remember, according TO YOU, THE SWORN TESTIMONY OF obama administration officials, even former ones like hillary, IS WORTHLESS. ....................and even terrorists can be believed above them

YOU said it

remember, according TO YOU, THE SWORN TESTIMONY OF obama administration officials, even former ones like hillary, IS WORTHLESS. ....................and even terrorists can be believed above them

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!

Let's see that testimony, dingbat........LOL

The whole purpose of Republicans is to keep this lie alive and make it SEEM real. It isn't of course, it is purely fantasy constructed to harm Clinton's presidential run. That's it.

Bush, Powell, and Rice had far more and far worse failures regarding foreign diplomats being killed and there wasn't a word then or now from Republicans.

Republicans are using 4 dead Americans for political gain. They have admitted it!

The game is over.

Citing a leftist website which has "real liberal politics" in its name

If that website was spouting an OPINION, I'd agree......But, the website was simply CITING the transcript of what Jeb stated on CNN.

Lol. Nice try, but no.

Its rather interesting that you're labeling whatever Jeb Bush actually STATES, as "leftist propaganda."...Who knows, you may be correct.

LOL. The headline, nat. That was the question put to Jeb Bush. Why blame Obama for Benghazi when Bush was behind 9/11?

It's not hard to see.

The whole purpose of Republicans is to keep this lie alive and make it SEEM real. It isn't of course, it is purely fantasy constructed to harm Clinton's presidential run. That's it.

Bush, Powell, and Rice had far more and far worse failures regarding foreign diplomats being killed and there wasn't a word then or now from Republicans.

Republicans are using 4 dead Americans for political gain. They have admitted it!

The game is over.

Ironically, (since I NEVER liked Hillary for the presidential run) the unprecedented witch hunt by scum buckets in congress, has drawn me (and many others I've spoken with) toward Hillary's camp.

The game is over.

Ironically, (since I NEVER liked Hillary for the presidential run) the unprecedented witch hunt by scum buckets in congress, has drawn me (and many others I've spoken with) toward Hillary's camp.

Right, but now we know you're not against political witch hunts, you just want Democrats to be the ones doing it

Right, but now we know you're not against political witch hunts, you just want Democrats to be the ones doing it

Inane "conclusion" by a moronic right winger.....and, of course, expected from you.

Nice try, though.

I'm looking forward to Clinton slapping a few on the Benghazi committee.......I suggested to her that she should walk in there with a broom....place it on the table and say, "OK boys, start the witch hunt."

Benghazi-Press-Kit_Widespread-Criticism.png

My contention is that the Benghazi committee should admit that it is nothing but an arm of the RNC is this election cycle......and that after next November's election NONE of these partisan committee members will honestly give a crap about those poor, 4 Americans who lost their lives in that attack.

Forum List

Back