Question for Music fans...

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
I remember as a kid, in the 60's/70's there was a guy with longer dark hair, dark glasses, black hat, with a mustache & small goatee like this (pic is not of the person, but only to show style of facial hair)
th

and his singing voice was very similar to ZZTop in LaGrange....especially the beginning.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard of him since, but has stuck in my memory all these years, but I couldn't tell you his name or song.

Anyone have any idea?????:dunno:

It could have been country rock, as I said I don't remember. About the only thing that I do remember is his look and his voice. He was older, not a teeny bopper type and had that weird scratchy wangy voice .

I remember as a kid, in the 60's/70's there was a guy with longer dark hair, dark glasses, black hat, with a mustache & small goatee like this (pic is not of the person, but only to show style of facial hair)
th

and his singing voice was very similar to ZZTop in LaGrange....especially the beginning.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard of him since, but has stuck in my memory all these years, but I couldn't tell you his name or song.

Anyone have any idea?????:dunno:

LIke this guy?

It could have been country rock, as I said I don't remember. About the only thing that I do remember is his look and his voice. He was older, not a teeny bopper type and had that weird scratchy wangy voice .
I'm on my tablet so I can't page. Page damaged eagle. His knowledge of music is quite impressive.

Last edited:

I wish, he's easy to remember. But this guy had like a top hat worn low to hide his pocky or scarred face and I want to say his name had 'Bone' in it...but any searches come up with T-Bone the rapper and Redbone, that is Native American group that sang 'Come & get your love' and neither is him.

Forum List

Back