Question for mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, then, I can start a thread in that forum on how Islam is the best of the Semitic religions and you'll delete any posts disagreeing?

So, then, I can start a thread in that forum on how Islam is the best of the Semitic religions and you'll delete any posts disagreeing?
No. If you want to debate a religious belief, then a contrary view being expressed is fair game.

Look at it like this. Imagine you post on this forum that you visited the Grand Canyon and then share what you did there and would like feedback from others regarding their experiences there. And then imagine that other posters enter into YOUR thread to tell you that you never visited the Grand Canyon and that all of your experiences only happened in your mind. Not only is YOUR thread totally derailed, others who might like to participate are dissuaded from doing so because of the out of control trolling.

If you want to create a thread that says that NDE's are all imagined, that's fine, just don't do it in ANOTHER'S thread.

Imagine you post on this forum that you visited the Grand Canyon and then share what you did there and would like feedback from others regarding their experiences there. And then imagine that other posters enter into YOUR thread to tell you that you never visited the Grand Canyon and that all of your experiences only happened in your mind.
Why then are NDEs discussed in religion rather than travel?

No. If you want to debate a religious belief, then a contrary view being expressed is fair game.
No, I'm not trying to debate a religious belief. MY THREAD is discussing why Islam is the best of the Semitic religions.
I don't want anyone coming on MY THREAD telling me that's all in my mind, so I know you'll delete those posts in accordance with your policy.

YOU likened it to Islam vs Christianity moron.
.Now, you are free to post a thread on the merits of God Hatred vs Christianity. THAT would be an appropriate thread, but you guys never do. Instead you piss on and derail any discussions from a CHRISTIAN perspective.

Tou guys know what you're doing and "you" should start being banned when you do this repeatedly. They are FAR to lenient with you serial abusers down there

Why then are NDEs discussed in religion rather than travel?
You're a prime example of an unreasonable person that refuses to treat others with consideration. You're not able to let believers engage one another. You cannot resist the opportunity to go in and destroy their discussion. YOU are the reason that this forum requires moderators. Essentially, you're an asshole. Congratulations.

You're a prime example of an unreasonable person that refuses to treat others with consideration.
And you are the prime example of a fundamentalist who cannot have his beliefs questioned while happy to question the beliefs of others.

From wikipedia:

Religion is a social-cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, morals, beliefs, worldviews, texts, sanctified places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, that relates humanity to supernatural, transcendental, and spiritual elements; however, there is no scholarly consensus over what precisely constitutes a religion.

NDEs and the Afterlife seem to fit in with that rather broad definition of religion.

Look, if you wanna disagree with someone then disagree. But ridicule and demagoguery is not disagreeing, at least not without some form of reasoning behind whatever it is you're going to say. Don't piss in somebody's corn flakes and then run away. Not in that forum anyway.

And you are the prime example of a fundamentalist who cannot have his beliefs questioned while happy to question the beliefs of others.
Create a thread and question whatever you like. That's fine. Hijacking another's thread is NOT fine and is a violation of a long-standing rule. If you don't like it, you know to whom you can write. Otherwise, you can go find a teenage girl's shoulder to cry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back