Question for Married People (who are faithful)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you could have sex with someone you are EXTREMELY attracted to (other than your spouse) and were guaranteed 100% not to get caught or for anyone else to know etc. (also, guarantee of no STDs or pregnancies)

Would you do it?

You can also say with who if you'd like - like if it's a celebrity or an old flame.....

If you could have sex with someone you are EXTREMELY attracted to (other than your spouse) and were guaranteed 100% not to get caught or for anyone else to know etc. (also, guarantee of no STDs or pregnancies)

Would you do it?

You can also say with who if you'd like - like if it's a celebrity or an old flame.....

Nope. I would however do it, if at the same time, my spouse had someone in mind as well that she wanted a "one-off" with.

Kind of the "list" thing from Friends.

Would you do it?

No...

Thinking about it is bad enough, and even if Alicea Vikander came to my door I would turn her down... It would be hard ( Literally ) but no way would I throw away a marriage...

Having an affair is a lot like Walmart...everyone denies doing it, but yet they are the largest retail chain in the world.

We have a deal. If Kari Byron ever throws herself at him, or if Steven Tyler comes begging me, go for it. Otherwise, no, never under any circumstances.

Would you do it?

No...

Thinking about it is bad enough, and even if Alicea Vikander came to my door I would turn her down... It would be hard ( Literally ) but no way would I throw away a marriage...

that's the point Bruce. you wouldn't throw away your marriage cause you have the guarantee of no one ever knowing. Unless you think the guilt would ruin your marriage (your guilt)

I would, but there is not one right now that I desperately "want"....
But......

One of the conditions is you don't get caught? Really?

Yep. No way of anyone every knowing. No STDs. No pregnancy. No negative consequences, just having sex with a person you really want to have!

Would you do it?

No...

that's the point Bruce. you wouldn't throw away your marriage cause you have the guarantee of no one ever knowing. Unless you think the guilt would ruin your marriage (your guilt)

BINGO!!!

I would not be able to look at my wife even if she would never know about the affair. Marriage is sacred to me, and you made the choice for better or worse, and if you can not be loyal to that person then never get married...

Would you do it?

No...

I'm a horrible liar, and keeping this quiet would be the same as lying.

Would you do it?

Hmmm.. that's a tough one....:badgrin:

Would you do it?

No...

BINGO!!!

I would not be able to look at my wife even if she would never know about the affair. Marriage is sacred to me, and you made the choice for better or worse, and if you can not be loyal to that person then never get married...

Exceptional moral standards. I'm impressed.

Would you do it?

it better not be....

I don't know if I could do it actually, cause, I don't think I could to it just once.
I mean, if I really wanted that person sexually, it was probably because I felt connected to them emotionally.
That would mean not only betraying my husband, but, also, creating more pain for myself in the process.

I might have to rethink this......

Would you do it?

it better not be....

My advice to kids younger than me is do not get married until you are in your 30's and enjoy life. You do not know when you are 18 ( well usually ) if you want to wake every day for the rest of your life with that one person, so why commit so early and end up in a failed marriage.

I waited until I was almost forty, and did not marry someone that much younger than me either.

I grew up in a family where the average person in my family was married three times, so I told myself wait until you find that innocent being that is willing to stay with you until death, and I found her, and feel sorry for her daily... :)

Well, it's a rational question. But it's about an activity that is usually irrational.

New Topics

Forum List

Back