Question for all you gun toting freaks....

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
I own a bunch of guns myself, and I need to buy a big safe. I already have a little one upstairs, but I'd like to get a big one, fridge size, to hold weapons, papers, important docs and other items. Do you recommend a manual dial, or a digital one? Any positives, negatives?

Well, I am not a gun toting freak, but I will give my opinion. Yes, I have guns. No, I have not small children in the house.
IF I had many guns (I have two), but got many like you seem to have, I would get a manual. Electronics, batteris, etc tend to fail. Manual? No problem with that happening.

Well, I am not a gun toting freak, but I will give my opinion. Yes, I have guns. No, I have not small children in the house.
IF I had many guns (I have two), but got many like you seem to have, I would get a manual. Electronics, batteris, etc tend to fail. Manual? No problem with that happening.

^^ Definitely sage advice. Making things electrical that don't need to be never ends well.

I own a bunch of guns myself, and I need to buy a big safe. I already have a little one upstairs, but I'd like to get a big one, fridge size, to hold weapons, papers, important docs and other items. Do you recommend a manual dial, or a digital one? Any positives, negatives?

manual and fire rated

Forum List

Back