Question about drinking and minors

You sound like you actually believe that.

That we treat white folks differently than black folks? Um, yeah, we do. Some fun examples.

0518_facebookmemesantafepft.jpg

justice-in-Ameica-499x500.png

Lol.....tough shit on you s0n. Your fringe sentiments are ghey. Might as well be sitting buck naked on a stool in the middle of Siberia waving a banana at people!:bye1:

The recent accusations against Kavanugh have got me thinking. I did not start this thread to talk about that particular case, rather, I would like to talk about under aged drinking in general. This thread is about people who actually give a damn about sexually victimizing women rather than just stopping a political opponent from obtaining one of the highest political positions in the world.

I read recently that 1 in 5 girls in colleges across the US get sexually assaulted, and as we all know, colleges tend to have a culture of drinking and partying. As a culture, we have celebrated it as a right of passage, and not a door opened that leads to sexual violence.

My thinking is this, men have a much higher sex drive than women. In fact, women tend to throw a wet blanket on males, or we would be knee deep in new born babies and aborted fetus'. It is especially hard for immature males to handle these biological urges, so powerful they actually do brain damage. However, add alcohol to the equation, and you remove much needed inhibitions. And if the girl is drunk as well you have virtually no inhibitions. It's not about males being bad and females being good, it's just simple biology. Much of what people do when they do get drunk they can't even remember, let alone be able to control themselves.

So shouldn't the Metoo movement be focused on college drinking rather than keeping silent about sexual assault unless they are a Republican who is about to be appointed to the Supreme Court?
The common tactic at the time was get the girl drunk and then take advantage of her. She was considered fair game

Today, that is rape

The recent accusations against Kavanugh have got me thinking. I did not start this thread to talk about that particular case, rather, I would like to talk about under aged drinking in general. This thread is about people who actually give a damn about sexually victimizing women rather than just stopping a political opponent from obtaining one of the highest political positions in the world.

I read recently that 1 in 5 girls in colleges across the US get sexually assaulted, and as we all know, colleges tend to have a culture of drinking and partying. As a culture, we have celebrated it as a right of passage, and not a door opened that leads to sexual violence.

My thinking is this, men have a much higher sex drive than women. In fact, women tend to throw a wet blanket on males, or we would be knee deep in new born babies and aborted fetus'. It is especially hard for immature males to handle these biological urges, so powerful they actually do brain damage. However, add alcohol to the equation, and you remove much needed inhibitions. And if the girl is drunk as well you have virtually no inhibitions. It's not about males being bad and females being good, it's just simple biology. Much of what people do when they do get drunk they can't even remember, let alone be able to control themselves.

So shouldn't the Metoo movement be focused on college drinking rather than keeping silent about sexual assault unless they are a Republican who is about to be appointed to the Supreme Court?
The common tactic at the time was get the girl drunk and then take advantage of her. She was considered fair game

Today, that is rape

Lol.....s0n....we always suspected looking at your posts that you grew up under a rock. Now we know it!:2up:

Today, that is rape

Lol.....s0n....we always suspected looking at your posts that you grew up under a rock. Now we know it!:2up:
Off your meds today?

Today, that is rape

Off your meds today?

s0n if I come off my meds any day, I check out. Not an option....sucks for me. Bad gene's and smoking for 40 years....ghey.

Today, that is rape

Off your meds today?

s0n if I come off my meds any day, I check out. Not an option....sucks for me. Bad gene's and smoking for 40 years....ghey.

Sad....I’m 62 and have never had to take any

I hear in the lower 48 they don't have DD's, not a thing or something idk, but yeah... without us DDs I have zero doubt there'd have been way more sex going on.

The 10 most and least educated states in 2018

~S~

What exactly is your point?

The study you post relates to "They considered statistics about the educational attainment of adults over the age of 24, the quality of local education and the racial and gender education gaps." Their own source notes: "In this study, WalletHub examined the key factors of a well-educated population: educational attainment, school quality, and achievement gaps between genders and races. We compared all 50 states across 15 total metrics grouped into two categories. The data set ranges from share of adults aged 25 and older with at least a high school diploma to average university quality to gender gap in educational attainment."

The report has very little bearing on the designated driver habits of kids at HS parties, and only relates a limited number of college kids (maybe a quarter of them?)

I'm responding to yours>

. I hear in the lower 48 they don't have DD's, not a thing or something idk, but yeah... without us DDs I have zero doubt there'd have been way more sex going on

~S~

Liar. From Wikipedia.

Oh... from that same article.

On February 28, 2018, McIntyre's accomplice, known as a "petite, pretty blonde" was sentenced to twenty years in prison after being found guilty on capital murder and aggravated robbery charges.[54] Four of McIntyre's accomplices, Megan Holt, Ariana Bharrat, Latharian Merritt and Sean Robinson remain in a Tarrant County Jail awaiting their own trials though court documents show that Holt had reached an agreement to testify truthfully against her co-defendants to waiver the capital murder charge against her.[55]

Shit. The white people who participate in the same crime get lighter sentences.

Nope, no racism to see here, buddy.

The Me Too movement started with Weinstein, who is definitely guilty of everything he's been accused of, and more.

Then more and more men in Hollywood and politics were targeted, and after awhile, the distinction between the guilty and the innocent became blurred.

One man got in trouble because he shouted at an elevator, "Lingerie Department, please!" A woman reported him for this, and he got into trouble for an innocent joke.

It's like the French Revolution. They started with the King and the nobles, but pretty soon, even peasants were getting their heads cut off after being denounced by their neighbors.
I tend to agree, but suspect the peasants have always had a different level of justice than the rich and powerful.

Anecdotal...

I had a family member arrested for wife abuse, twenty years ago. She made it all up. She put red marks on her neck and ran face first into a wall. Called the cops who without the slightest questioning of the wife, went to husband’s place of work, handcuffed him and marched him off to jail. There went his job even though she later admitted she lied.

I worked with a guy who was fired for verbal sexual abuse. She made it up, but no matter. He was long fired before they bothered to find out the facts.

Women like men, often lie.

Liar. From Wikipedia.

Oh... from that same article.

On February 28, 2018, McIntyre's accomplice, known as a "petite, pretty blonde" was sentenced to twenty years in prison after being found guilty on capital murder and aggravated robbery charges.[54] Four of McIntyre's accomplices, Megan Holt, Ariana Bharrat, Latharian Merritt and Sean Robinson remain in a Tarrant County Jail awaiting their own trials though court documents show that Holt had reached an agreement to testify truthfully against her co-defendants to waiver the capital murder charge against her.[55]

Shit. The white people who participate in the same crime get lighter sentences.

Nope, no racism to see here, buddy.

Sorry, but your use of an outright falsehood, and your inability to admit it requires me to ignore the rest of your pathetic attempt to salvage your "point"

How about your fess up you posted bullshit?

Nah, you won't because you are a pathetic miserable waste of life.

Cute, but doesn't relate to my post.

Yeah, actually it does...

Shit, in Chicago, we have a cop who shot a black kid 16 times, caught live on video tape, and there's a pretty good chance he'll walk because, racism.

You said Kavanaugh nearly raped someone. In the real world, that didn't happen, so naturally you'll keep yammering that it did and want to talk about race, as if that has anything to do with Kavanaugh. So no, didn't relate.

Sorry, but your use of an outright falsehood, and your inability to admit it requires me to ignore the rest of your pathetic attempt to salvage your "point"

Point was made. They tried to get the death penalty against hte black kid, until they found out they couldn't.

The white kid who shot a lot more people... well, being white has it's privileges.

Sorry, I stated the facts of the cases. They tried to impose the DP on the black kid... until it was litigated. The white kid, the DP was taken off the table day one.

You said Kavanaugh nearly raped someone. In the real world, that didn't happen, so naturally you'll keep yammering that it did and want to talk about race, as if that has anything to do with Kavanaugh. So no, didn't relate.

It has a lot to do with Kavanaugh.

White kid attempts to rape a girl, well, boys will be boys, let's put him on Scotus.

Black kid tries the same thing, toss his ass in jail and give him a lifetime criminal record.

Point was made. They tried to get the death penalty against hte black kid, until they found out they couldn't.

The white kid who shot a lot more people... well, being white has it's privileges.

Sorry, I stated the facts of the cases. They tried to impose the DP on the black kid... until it was litigated. The white kid, the DP was taken off the table day one.

It has a lot to do with Kavanaugh.

White kid attempts to rape a girl, well, boys will be boys, let's put him on Scotus.

Black kid tries the same thing, toss his ass in jail and give him a lifetime criminal record.
Nothing better than two white people arguing about white racism.

Tell us what it's like to be black.

What you want isn't equality, it's revenge, and considering you are a white male, it's kind of pathetic in a self loathing way.

People who support Identity Politics don't want equality, they want superiority based on what they are, not what they do.

Naw, man, what is pathetic is watching white males continue to vote against their own economic interests because they live in mortal fear they'll have to treat women, minorities and gay decently.... all while the rich continue to fuck them.

Kavanaugh is a great example. He nearly rapes a white girl 35 years ago, and you guys want to put him on SCOTUS
Yes we do, but you need proof of what your accusing him first. An accusation isn't.

Who told you men have a higher sex drive than women? That's not my experience. Women can go on and on to the point I have damn near needed IV's to keep from being dehydrated.

Yeah, prohibition of partying for the normal kids sounds like a much better idea than figuring out what's so mentally disturbed about the kids that think its okay to sexually assault someone. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back