Question about drinking and minors

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The recent accusations against Kavanugh have got me thinking. I did not start this thread to talk about that particular case, rather, I would like to talk about under aged drinking in general. This thread is about people who actually give a damn about sexually victimizing women rather than just stopping a political opponent from obtaining one of the highest political positions in the world.

I read recently that 1 in 5 girls in colleges across the US get sexually assaulted, and as we all know, colleges tend to have a culture of drinking and partying. As a culture, we have celebrated it as a right of passage, and not a door opened that leads to sexual violence.

My thinking is this, men have a much higher sex drive than women. In fact, women tend to throw a wet blanket on males, or we would be knee deep in new born babies and aborted fetus'. It is especially hard for immature males to handle these biological urges, so powerful they actually do brain damage. However, add alcohol to the equation, and you remove much needed inhibitions. And if the girl is drunk as well you have virtually no inhibitions. It's not about males being bad and females being good, it's just simple biology. Much of what people do when they do get drunk they can't even remember, let alone be able to control themselves.

So shouldn't the Metoo movement be focused on college drinking rather than keeping silent about sexual assault unless they are a Republican who is about to be appointed to the Supreme Court?

Yes you did start this thread to talk about that particular case. As per your last paragraph.
Ok, have it your way. We can't escape politics, can we? So let's have at it.

I submit that the Metoo movement was only a creation of the DNC to use as a political tool.

Going after Kav does what exactly for women? He is not even on trial nor will be. What does this do for women?

Last edited:
The Me Too movement started with Weinstein, who is definitely guilty of everything he's been accused of, and more.

Then more and more men in Hollywood and politics were targeted, and after awhile, the distinction between the guilty and the innocent became blurred.

One man got in trouble because he shouted at an elevator, "Lingerie Department, please!" A woman reported him for this, and he got into trouble for an innocent joke.

It's like the French Revolution. They started with the King and the nobles, but pretty soon, even peasants were getting their heads cut off after being denounced by their neighbors.

The Me Too movement started with Weinstein, who is definitely guilty of everything he's been accused of, and more.

Then more and more men in Hollywood and politics were targeted, and after awhile, the distinction between the guilty and the innocent became blurred.

One man got in trouble because he shouted at an elevator, "Lingerie Department, please!" A woman reported him for this, and he got into trouble for an innocent joke.

It's like the French Revolution. They started with the King and the nobles, but pretty soon, even peasants were getting their heads cut off after being denounced by their neighbors.

Here is a clip that shows how well it was known in Hollywood for decades. It was an open secret, everyone knew

Now the Left in Hollywood, who put together the Metoo movement, did nothing to stop Harvey. In fact, actors like Matt Damon and Russell Crow would track down reporters to stop them from writing about Harvey in a negative way.

In the video Hollywood just explains it away by saying people were scared of Harvey who felt powerless against him.

But then explain this:

Here we see someone more powerful than Harvey, Michelle Obama, give Harvey praise. Then we see those sitting behind him who have been more successful and rich over the years than most actors in Hollywood singing his praise. There is no real reason why they should be scared of him.

No, they sung his praise cuz they liked his politics, and more importantly, his money.

But then a curious thing happened. Harvey backed a loser in Hillary. Add to this fact that Harvey was getting up in years and ready to throw under the bus like Cosby, and they used him as a catalyst to get at Trump, a known womanizer.

When I was a young man, I was at a party, in a hot tub, and this girl I barely knew grabbed me and gave me a big non-consensual kiss on the lips.

Maybe she raped me, who can tell.

I didn't report it.

When I was a young man, I was at a party, in a hot tub, and this girl I barely knew grabbed me and gave me a big non-consensual kiss on the lips.

Maybe she raped me, who can tell.

I didn't report it.
Well, how many decades does it matter? No problem. Just cry "ME TOO" and get your 15 minutes. Better yet, say it was Trump and get $130,000!

I'm going to suggest that said investigation, if you actually wished to discuss the alleged problem, needs to start in HS not college.

I don't like the taste so I don't drink, I can count on one hand how many times I've been drunk in my 48 years and all but one of those times was in HS. Everyone in my HS partied, most drank, many smoked pot, there were just a few of us DDs to keep them under control. I hear in the lower 48 they don't have DD's, not a thing or something idk, but yeah... without us DDs I have zero doubt there'd have been way more sex going on.

The problem with the Weinstein reference is that his accusers willingly whored themselves out in exchange for fame, and stardom. They aren’t victims. They’re accomplices.

After Kavanaugh the metoo movement has zero credibility. None, nada zilch

The left done went and fucked up something else. They can't help themselves. They're idiots

That 1 in 5 number is pure propaganda.

It is based on a survey, where women were asked if they were ever sexually assaulted, so it's based on the opinion of the person being asked.

So it could vary from catcalls from construction workers on campus to actual rape or assault.

That 1 in 5 number is pure propaganda.

It is based on a survey, where women were asked if they were ever sexually assaulted, so it's based on the opinion of the person being asked.

So it could vary from catcalls from construction workers on campus to actual rape or assault.

Exactly. Or they could just lie...like someone did in front of a national audience yesterday

Okay... so all these things are bad, right?

Check your privilege, buddy.

Catcalls are not assault. It is Harassment.

and is usually done by lower class individuals, so check your own privilege, you bougie bastard.

Forum List

Back