Question about Administrators and Moderators

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
I understand that Gunny, Manuel, Jillian and Abelian Sea are the Admin's and Mod's on this board.

Are there 'un-official' one's too? It appears so, to me.

:confused: curosity question - thats all.

I understand that Gunny, Manuel, Jillian and Abelian Sea are the Admin's and Mod's on this board.

yes----I am a spy to bust people messin with da man. (shhhhhhhhhhhhh)

I'm not telling. Don't want to get in trouble with Gunny! :lol:

Eh, Gunny's harmless.

You're really afraid of THIS?:

computer_nerd__Limpet_21.jpg

Moderators' usernames are in bold. Jillian and I are the most active at the moment but there are others besides us. Administrators' usernames are bold and italized. Manuel and Gunny are the only ones I'm aware of at the moment.

All other users can effect only their own posts. They can however report
report.gif
posts to get moderators' attention. Perhaps someone reporting a post and then a mod/admin acting quietly on that report has given you the impression that there are "shadow mods," but truly, by their usernames you shall know them.

hehehe...

surely you have ADFLAK! ask about it at work!

Manuel and I are Administrators.

Jillian, Onedomino and Abelian Sea are Moderators.

There are no others.

Onedomino :confused: Don't think I have seen posts by this one. But I will take your word for it, Thanks :eusa_angel:

But my point has been made and proven ..... there are wannabee Mods and Admins ..... they are creeping around in the woodwork. :evil:

Onedomino :confused: Don't think I have seen posts by this one. But I will take your word for it, Thanks :eusa_angel:

But my point has been made and proven ..... there are wannabee Mods and Admins ..... they are creeping around in the woodwork. :evil:

We even have some "has beens" creeping around the woodwork. Some people just can't fight the seduction of POWER ! :evil:

Some even forget what board they are posting on. :rofl:

Well, thanks for taking my word for it. What would I know?:confused:

Onedomino is on vacation. He should be back anytime now.

Wannabe mods and admins have the same authority and permissions YOU do.:lol:

Forum List

Back