'Queen' Hillary Late For Debate Because She Did Not Want To SHARE A Bathroom

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Hillary Clinton Missed Debate Because She Wouldn't Share A Bathroom

Hillary Clinton Missed Debate Because She Wouldn’t Share A Bathroom

'Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton was late getting back to the debate stage Saturday night because she didn’t want to share a restroom with a Martin O’Malley staffer.'

The rumor going around is that Hillary refused to share a bathroom because she didn't want anyone to see her peeing STANDING UP...

:lmao:

Toilet peepers, is that what the opposition has been reduced to? Did anyone consider that going to the bathroom solo was the SS's idea?

Toilet peepers, is that what the opposition has been reduced to? Did anyone consider that going to the bathroom solo was the SS's idea?
Yeah, that is pretty much what it has come down to with these nutter turds.

'Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton was late getting back to the debate stage Saturday night because she didn’t want to share a restroom with a Martin O’Malley staffer.'

The rumor going around is that Hillary refused to share a bathroom because she didn't want anyone to see her peeing STANDING UP...

...didn't want to share a bathroom...

Jeez, who does?

Seems the GOP is fixated with Hillary's bathroom trips...

Hillary's Campaign denying bathroom access to reporters

Your pooler asked if he could come inside to use the restroom. The Secret Service agent advised that the area had been swept already, so he should “hit the woods.”
So...as I speculated on the other Hillary Potty thread (yeah, you guys created dupe threads about Hillary peeing), it was most likely the Secret Service that made Hillary wait.

I still say she got confused and ended up in a janitorial closet
I find it hard to believe three morons actually found this idiotic comment to be funny. Oops, my bad, after checking the names of the three, no it isn't hard to believe.

Edited to update that a fourth tard just gave it a funny vote.

Hillary knows no one was watching as the DNC has buried the debates. The DNC has all but given her the nomination. Why should she bother with trivial things like getting back to the debate on time?

Ah, so you're the kind of guy that when I'm the only guy pissing in a public toilet, and there's 5 other urinals in the row,
you come in and use the one right next to me...

...now I get it.

Forum List

Back