Quad-vaxxed Pfizer CEO has Covid (lol)

SATIT.jpg

Either he's lying about his vaccination status, or Joe Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get Covid.

Also, if he has "very mild symptoms", why is he taking Paxlovid?

That's a real sweet vaccine you got there pardner!! Prolly could have made a lot more profit with saline and it would have worked just as 'good'! :113:

Until last year the CDC defined a vaccine as:
"The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease."

For some strange and unknown reason they changed that long standing definition.

"the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease."

It's like a Babylon Bee headline. Drug manufacturer grateful for the four applications of his vaccine that didn't stop the infection and his treatment that will help with the infection and the soon to be released pill to treat the rebound infection after the first treatment.

What a shitshow. For you low IQ types.....vaccines eradicate a disease and it largely vanishes. His 4 dose vax worked so well he is now taking paxlovid (is that a horse dewormer lol)

Last year

Either he's lying about his vaccination status, or Joe Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get Covid.

The ratio on this tweet?

15.9K responses

some 2K likes

OOPSIE DAISY there Albert

Id say 7O percent of our friends have had the injections and have repeatedly caught covid over and over and over and they tell us we should get injected. Most of them work in the medical field or nurses, doctors etc. I'm just scratching my head.

Id say 7O percent of our friends have had the injections and have repeatedly caught covid over and over and over and they tell us we should get injected. Most of them work in the medical field or nurses, doctors etc. I'm just scratching my head.
Thanks to Quay clueing us up, it's now evident that Fau Chi knows how important the D614 mutation really is. Another reason why he gets it backwards in his video: D614G can't come from animals! Further, medical personnel prisoners, many afraid to say something, never seemed to catch on to the very first mutation undoubtedly linked to vaccine: N969K, which happened in the Delta variant. Fau then shut down the data machine, because he knew N969K was vaccine-connected:

'To compound this flimflam, CDC perpetuated an even more audacious hustle. CDC omitted the current (as of August) data related to hospitalizations from the Delta variant, which disproportionately hospitalized vaccinated individuals in those other countries for which we have more reliable data.

Ref. #76: 5 Aug 2021 CNN, Virginia Langmaid, "Data on Hospitalizations and Deaths in the Unvaccinated Do Not Reflect Delta Variant, CDC Director Says.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 89 & 115)

Delta would be the first time the virus mutated in the heptad repeat region, necessary to stabilize the spike for vaccine delopment. We challenge the reader to find anyone who has mentioned this in World media. If they do, please post the citation.

But when was the first time POSPOTUS said this? What is the date the POSPOTUS said this?

An old friend of mine said those exact words to me. I did all I could not to explode into laughter. He went on to say he’s certain he would have died had he not been vaxxed and boosted. The guy has a PhD. CRAZY!!!
Yeah, there's a problem with counterfactuals. Namely that we can never say what would have happened if things had been different ------- because they weren't!

That one is as hard intellectually for people as realizing that the word "will" is always a lie. I see you get it, though.

Yeah, there's a problem with counterfactuals. Namely that we can never say what would have happened if things had been different ------- because they weren't!

That one is as hard intellectually for people as realizing that the word "will" is always a lie. I see you get it, though.
Yes.

We do know the vast majority of those who contracted COVID survived. Many were unvaxxed. Plus some vaxxed people succumbed. So, I tend to think claiming the vax saved your life, is completely without merit.

Yes.

We do know the vast majority of those who contracted COVID survived. Many were unvaxxed. Plus some vaxxed people succumbed. So, I tend to think claiming the vax saved your life, is completely without merit.
Also completely dumb is people who get Covid saying thank God I had the shots, or it would have been much worse! They cannot possibly know that. How can anyone know what didn't happen? This is simply succumbing to all the government propaganda and repeating it like good little sheep.

Forum List

Back