QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

"I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc"

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.
They are trying so hard to associate the right with QAnon.
I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. You seem to be trying pretty hard to stretch it into something more

"I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. ..."

Isn't there a movies/entertainment forum on USMB? Perhaps try talking about it there. Maybe you'll find some avid cinephiles who were also willing to waste several hours they'll never get back watching such drivel.
This was a documentary about what’s happening in our politics
It's a documentary about a leftwing myth, a conspiracy theory.
A left wing myth conspiracy theory that General Flynn and family called out while swearing an oath to defend the country?! How do you square that one smart guy?

View attachment 452080
I can't seem to view your video link on my laptop...I'll try when I get home...but this picture shows nothing related to qanon that I can see...Qanon just a new monster the left built in its lab to attract donations via fear....if you want to discuss something harmful lets talk about BLM and ANTIFA...I'm playing golf with four other Trump voters and they haven't stopped laughing yet over qanon....

"... this picture shows nothing related to qanon that I can see..."

I'll help you out on this one. The photo shows the following characteristics that are considered utterly deplorable by leftists (and thus, shall heretofore be characterized as "hallmarks of QAnon")

1. Six Caucasian adults
2. Six conservatives
3. Six adults who remain their gender of birth
4. Three couples, all of whom are male+female
5. Right hands raised, gesturing an oath/pledge
6. Pro-USA apparel
7. Pro-Trump apparel
8. Pro-Flynn apparel
9. House in a nice suburban neighborhood
10. I'm sure there's a 10th, but you probably need a full frontal lobotomy to see it

If that doesn't scream "QANON!!" to you ... then you're in good company with practically everyone else on this forum, who give zero fucks about QAnon, and wouldn't even have heard of QAnon but for the fact that leftists are constantly howling about it(him/her/they?).

Last edited:
Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies....
This is the kind of sick statement that even many Q-Anon conspiracy theorists would reject!

Whether they do or don’t belong to Q-Anon, or are simply Trump fanatics, or are just useless deplorables who want to “flame” and “troll” and hence destroy real political discussion here, this commenter Uncensored2008 and those who liked his post — OldFlame , CrusaderFrank , and Oddball — show they share in the broad and moronic lunacy of today’s right wing populists.

Apparently “The Search for Q” ... might as well start right here!

Thanks Herr Himmler.

Yet is looks to me like the actual conspiracy theory is by you Nazis - claiming some sort of nefarious "Q" that endangers the Reich. Hence the Two Minute Hate has your drones focus your hatred and rage on Q (who we know is actually Bigfoot!)

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care
That dishonest rightists claim ignorance is understandable.
I KNOW the election was rigged. Unlike leftists I dont need anyone giving me my daily talking points
You can’t KNOW. You believe it was from the information you’ve gotten from others
Weve been thru this too many times. Yes, we KNOW.
INE reason is because multiple thousands of ballots were counted and accepted ILLEGALLY. They should have been thrown out. But the courts wouldnt even take up these cases
The problem is they WERE Legally cast ballots. U certainly have every right to disagree with that legal FACT that is determined and cannot be challenged further. Just as Hillary supporters could STILL believe Comey acted illegally to flip an election to Trump.

But both Trump and now Biden were legally elected.

Democrats are trying to push a narrative that all this talk about them being pedophiles started with q. Truth is many of us have been saying this for decades.
Wonder what she knows and why she is protecting pedophiles...

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?

I'm going to watch these videos but personally I have always thought Q was internet wiz Brad Parscale at the direction of Stephen Miller.
Miller is somebody I’d be interested in digging into. The doc is on demand if you have cable. I’ll be interested in what you think of their conclusions
I fully believe he’s part of it.. along with dan Scavino.. the biggest way you know trump and scavino are part of it is the 50 some odd different times that Q dropped and either trump or scavino tweeted the exact same moment as Q dropped, many times being the same exact subject matter and even utilizing the same phrases. That was how they proved their involvement while still maintaining plausible deniability
They mentioned that in the doc. Synchronized tweets... interesting
It happened so many times that it’s mathematically impossible to be a coincidence. The key part of it is that it’s always trump or scavino posting the exact second after the Q drop and not the other way around.

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care
That dishonest rightists claim ignorance is understandable.
I KNOW the election was rigged. Unlike leftists I dont need anyone giving me my daily talking points
You can’t KNOW. You believe it was from the information you’ve gotten from others
Weve been thru this too many times. Yes, we KNOW.
INE reason is because multiple thousands of ballots were counted and accepted ILLEGALLY. They should have been thrown out. But the courts wouldnt even take up these cases
We have a system to evaluate legality. That system did not find even enough merit to hold a case. So no you can not say that those ballots were illegally counted. The case was presented in our legal system and the process was deemed legal

It happened so many times that it’s mathematically impossible to be a coincidence. The key part of it is that it’s always trump or scavino posting the exact second after the Q drop and not the other way around.

Ha. I was wondering where you've been. You crazy son of a gun. Heh heh.

Hey, see my thread on Q. It's a bit more germane to the times than the Romper Room smut being peddled in this thread....

Ha. I was wondering where you've been. You crazy son of a gun. Heh heh.

Hey, see my thread on Q. It's a bit more germane to the times than the Romper Room smut being peddled in this thread....

Did you happen to see the doc I mentioned in the OP?

I’m an agorist, shitferbrains....I hold all statist douchebags like you in equal contempt. .... You bootlicking assholes will shit all over whomsoever isn't in The Big Club™, no matter their political philosophy.....

Oddball's one of the most intellectually competent folks on this board.
Over the heads of the dullards like the asshole who hijacked the handle of the author of "Common Sense", mired in their facile little world of Hegelian dialectics.
Ok, Oddball. So you are an ... “Agorist”?

:auiqs.jpg:

Must admit that that one went clear “over the head” of this poor radical working-class “Dullard.” But now I’ve done my research ... and can laugh again.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why don’t you start a separate thread educating us on the principles of “agorism,” and how they apply to 21st century life?

Perhaps you think Thomas Paine and all those who founded the United States of America and wrote the U.S. Constitution were ... “agorists” too?

But I have a more personal question for you: Are all “agorists” so obnoxious and offensive as you?

Do they all spread conspiracy theories about how all “democrats want to kill all whites...”?

P.S.

I’m a blue collar white working man, retired, a radical democrat (small “d”) and unionist most of my life. I was jailed for fighting the “Establishment,” and its wars. No Hegelian dialectic for me. The FBI had me on their COINTELPRO list and I was getting arrested ... before you opened your first book by Murray Rothbard.

Your potty mouthed insults just make you look small.

Last edited:
WHY is this thread not is "conspiracy theories?" :dunno:
Because it’s about an actual documentary not about conspiracy theories

It is a "docudrama" promoting a conspiracy theory.

1612298629740.png

Forum List

Back