QAnon: The search for Q

It happened so many times that it’s mathematically impossible to be a coincidence. The key part of it is that it’s always trump or scavino posting the exact second after the Q drop and not the other way around.

Ha. I was wondering where you've been. You crazy son of a gun. Heh heh.

Hey, see my thread on Q. It's a bit more germane to the times than the Romper Room smut being peddled in this thread....

Did you happen to see the doc I mentioned in the OP?
No I’ve been at work all day but when I get some time I’ll take a look at it. But I’ve seen pretty much every piece on Q done by any establishment media outlet and not a single one even closely resembles the truth. They’re written and produced by people who have no fucking idea what Q really is, and meant for the same type of people
I can see that

It happened so many times that it’s mathematically impossible to be a coincidence. The key part of it is that it’s always trump or scavino posting the exact second after the Q drop and not the other way around.

Hey, see my thread on Q. It's a bit more germane to the times than the Romper Room smut being peddled in this thread....

No I’ve been at work all day but when I get some time I’ll take a look at it. But I’ve seen pretty much every piece on Q done by any establishment media outlet and not a single one even closely resembles the truth. They’re written and produced by people who have no fucking idea what Q really is, and meant for the same type of people
OK then. Tell us about Q...

Q's middle initial is F. That's all you need to know.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc
No one is interested in playing your game, NAZI. QAnon is a leftwing conspiracy theory. Members of the GOP laugh at it.
If you’re not interested then why are you here jackass?! Don’t join the thread if you don’t know anything about the subject.
You axed
I asked for thoughts about a documentary
You mean a piece of Democrat Reich propaganda.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc
No one is interested in playing your game, NAZI. QAnon is a leftwing conspiracy theory. Members of the GOP laugh at it.
If you’re not interested then why are you here jackass?! Don’t join the thread if you don’t know anything about the subject.
You axed
When you take the time to actually look into their claims you ALWAYS find they twist the facts to put their enemies in the worst light possible

I mean just read my posts in this thread, i basically explained it

You're not going to get an honest, truthful response from anyone on the right.

They know what Qanon is, they're just too dishonest and embarrassed to admit it, although they approve of how it disrupts political discourse and undermines the political process.
Slade is the one who won't give a truthfull response. If it wasn't for lies, how would leftwingers justify anything they believe?

So we have a Republican Party that has gone batshit crazy ...obvious from the insanity around the election and the subsequent storminmg of the Capitol

And we have the insane QAnon nuttiness...which incidentally coincides in not only time but subject matter (Deep State etc.)

To claim they aren't connected takes quite the leap

I mean just read my posts in this thread, i basically explained it
I was hoping you could put it together in one post. No?

You're not going to get an honest, truthful response from anyone on the right.

They know what Qanon is, they're just too dishonest and embarrassed to admit it, although they approve of how it disrupts political discourse and undermines the political process.
QAnon is a fringe group. It's a Democrat Reich conspiricy theory. It has no connection with the GOP. None.

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care
That dishonest rightists claim ignorance is understandable.
I KNOW the election was rigged. Unlike leftists I dont need anyone giving me my daily talking points
You can’t KNOW. You believe it was from the information you’ve gotten from others
Weve been thru this too many times. Yes, we KNOW.
INE reason is because multiple thousands of ballots were counted and accepted ILLEGALLY. They should have been thrown out. But the courts wouldnt even take up these cases
We have a system to evaluate legality. That system did not find even enough merit to hold a case. So no you can not say that those ballots were illegally counted. The case was presented in our legal system and the process was deemed legal
We have a corrupt system.

You have nothing to do with Paine, or common sense. You are a Maoist, a totalitarian leftist dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of all liberty.

The FACT that democrats scapegoat whites cannot be disputed. Yes, you can and do lie, but the reality is democrats use a level of vitriolic demagoguery against whites not seen since the rants by Hilter against Jews.

We've seen this movie before, we know the ending, we know what you plan.
First, genius, use Democrats with a capital “D” if you want to trash them.

Second, you know nothing about me whatsoever, as is obvious by your calling me a Maoist and “totalitarian leftist.” I guess you call most Democrats (big “D”) those things and you’re stuttering & at a loss for words.

Third, you know nothing about the original Thomas Paine if you think he would support your views.

I added a P.S. to my last comment which you obviously missed:

P.S.

I’m a blue collar white working man, retired, a radical democrat (small “d”) and unionist most of my life. I was jailed for fighting the “Establishment,” and its wars. No Hegelian dialectic for me. The FBI had me on their COINTELPRO list and I was getting arrested ... before you opened your first book by Murray Rothbard.

Your potty mouthed insults just make you look small.
You mean you're a Maoist who was arrested for arson, terrorism, looting and the like.

Last edited:

You axed
When you take the time to actually look into their claims you ALWAYS find they twist the facts to put their enemies in the worst light possible
They mostly just outright lie.

Are you sure Qanon isn't just something invented by lefties?

QAnon is a fringe group. It's a Democrat Reich conspiricy theory. It has no connection with the GOP. None.
So why were all those MAGArats at th Capitol carrying Q flags and wearing Q on every part of their person?
At least one know BIDEN VOTER is carrying a Confederate flag
I wouldn't know a QAnon flag if I saw one, and I certainly didn't note anything that looked to a symbol of QAnon.

So we have a Republican Party that has gone batshit crazy ...obvious from the insanity around the election and the subsequent storminmg of the Capitol

And we have the insane QAnon nuttiness...which incidentally coincides in not only time but subject matter (Deep State etc.)

To claim they aren't connected takes quite the leap

Seig Heil, Leech.

Can we say you Nazis went batshit crazy when you stormed the white house back in July and tried to murder the president?

And we had Kamaltoe inciting riots at the time, as well and Nancy Pigshit and Mad Max.

WHY is this thread not is "conspiracy theories?" :dunno:
Because it’s about an actual documentary not about conspiracy theories

It is a "docudrama" promoting a conspiracy theory.

View attachment 452114
You don't know what it is because you haven't seen it. Haha, what an idiot
Okay Slade...I watched the 3 videos....this is just wild speculation by an over zealous fringe wing...just like the pizza parlor child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....

We are talking very small numbers here Slade....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of speculative accusatory crap don't fall for it...

The majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....just as the majority of Trump voters walked away from the capitol last month as the trouble started...like myself and my friends did...we went back to the hotel and got drunk and ate steak....

Do you sign onto every hard core leftists belief?....
I wouldn't think so....so don't pigeon hole all of us.....

My game sucked today...it was freaking cold....
So you took part...but didn't enter the building? How'd ya miss all those Q signs by the way.
That's the point Lesh...I saw no Q signs...its largely a gas light only....to get into your pocket for donations to folks that have no real agenda but winning....

Forum List

Back