QAnon: The search for Q

I’m an agorist, shitferbrains....I hold all statist douchebags like you in equal contempt. .... You bootlicking assholes will shit all over whomsoever isn't in The Big Club™, no matter their political philosophy.....

Oddball's one of the most intellectually competent folks on this board.
Over the heads of the dullards like the asshole who hijacked the handle of the author of "Common Sense", mired in their facile little world of Hegelian dialectics.
Ok, Oddball. So you are an ... “Agorist”?

:auiqs.jpg:

Must admit that that one went clear “over the head” of this poor radical working-class “Dullard” ... at least until I hit the encyclopedia.

Why don’t you start a separate thread educating us on the principles of “agorism,” and how they apply to 21st century life?

Perhaps you think Thomas Paine and all those who founded the United States of America and wrote the U.S. Constitution were ... “agorists” too?

But I have a personal question for you, too: Are all “agorists” so personally obnoxious and offensive as you? Do they all spread conspiracy theories about how all “Democrats” want to “kill all whites” ... except cross dressers?

You have nothing to do with Paine, or common sense. You are a Maoist, a totalitarian leftist dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of all liberty.

The FACT that democrats scapegoat whites cannot be disputed. Yes, you can and do lie, but the reality is democrats use a level of vitriolic demagoguery against whites not seen since the rants by Hilter against Jews.

We've seen this movie before, we know the ending, we know what you plan.

With Donald Trump our of office, the Nazis are desperate for a focal point to focus hatred on.

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies.... There is always someone that the racism of the democrats doesn't include.

The Nazis need an Emanuel Goldstein for their two minute hate.
Der Juden? Ya mean like MTG's Jewish space lasers?

Or the QAnon "blood libel" thing?

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

"I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc"

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.

The Q-Anon forum is here: We are the Democratic Party - Democrats

You are a Maoist, a totalitarian leftist dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of all liberty.
The FACT that democrats scapegoat whites cannot be disputed. Yes, you can and do lie, but the reality is democrats use a level of vitriolic demagoguery against whites not seen since the rants by Hilter against Jews.
Holy crap, you people are just straight up nuts.

EkJXPAj.gif

I’m an agorist, shitferbrains....I hold all statist douchebags like you in equal contempt. .... You bootlicking assholes will shit all over whomsoever isn't in The Big Club™, no matter their political philosophy.....

Oddball's one of the most intellectually competent folks on this board.
Over the heads of the dullards like the asshole who hijacked the handle of the author of "Common Sense", mired in their facile little world of Hegelian dialectics.
Ok, Oddball. So you are an ... “Agorist”?

:auiqs.jpg:

Must admit that that one went clear “over the head” of this poor radical working-class “Dullard.” But now I’ve done my research ... and can laugh again.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why don’t you start a separate thread educating us on the principles of “agorism,” and how they apply to 21st century life?

Perhaps you think Thomas Paine and all those who founded the United States of America and wrote the U.S. Constitution were ... “agorists” too?

But I have a more personal question for you: Are all “agorists” so obnoxious and offensive as you?

Do they all spread conspiracy theories about how all “democrats want to kill all whites...”?

P.S.

I’m a blue collar white working man, retired, a radical democrat (small “d”) and unionist most of my life. I was jailed for fighting the “Establishment,” and its wars. No Hegelian dialectic for me. The FBI had me on their COINTELPRO list and I was getting arrested ... before you opened your first book by Murray Rothbard.

Your potty mouthed insults just make you look small.
You're a fucking statist doucehbag, no matter your occupation....And a dullard of one to boot.

I've been around long enough that I no longer gladly and politely suffer the idiocy of fools and poseurs....You want to smear me in a tag and I respond in kind....So fuck off, pinhead.

You have nothing to do with Paine, or common sense. You are a Maoist, a totalitarian leftist dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of all liberty.

First, genius, use Democrats with a capital “D” if you want to trash them.

Second, you know nothing about me whatsoever, as is obvious by your calling me a Maoist and “totalitarian leftist.” I guess you call most Democrats (big “D”) those things and you’re stuttering & at a loss for words.

Third, you know nothing about the original Thomas Paine if you think he would support your views.

I added a P.S. to my last comment which you obviously missed:

P.S.

I’m a blue collar white working man, retired, a radical democrat (small “d”) and unionist most of my life. I was jailed for fighting the “Establishment,” and its wars. No Hegelian dialectic for me. The FBI had me on their COINTELPRO list and I was getting arrested ... before you opened your first book by Murray Rothbard.

Your potty mouthed insults just make you look small.

Last edited:
With Donald Trump our of office, the Nazis are desperate for a focal point to focus hatred on.

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies.... There is always someone that the racism of the democrats doesn't include.

The Nazis need an Emanuel Goldstein for their two minute hate.

Au contaire. We are revelling in the lack of hatred. Twitter is a happier place. So is FaceBook. Public discourse isn't full of lies and conspiracy theories. The whole wide world is a better place with Trump gone.

Sure, dope.
Now tell us that you’ve never seen any reference to Q at any Trump event.

I've never been to a Trump event.

I understand they are MASSIVE. I mean, a guy with a Che' Tee at a Biden rally is 10% of the audience and stands out. But a dude with a Q tee at a Trump rally would be lost in the millions.
I've never been to a Trump event.

I understand they are MASSIVE. I mean, a guy with a Che' Tee at a Biden rally is 10% of the audience and stands out. But a dude with a Q tee at a Trump rally would be lost in the millions.

And never once saw a televised event.
Right, dope?

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
Then follow the op’s advice and watch the doc.

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....

Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....
Did you watch all 3 episodes?

WHY is this thread not is "conspiracy theories?" :dunno:
Because it’s about an actual documentary not about conspiracy theories

It is a "docudrama" promoting a conspiracy theory.

View attachment 452114
You don't know what it is because you haven't seen it. Haha, what an idiot
Okay Slade...I watched the 3 videos....this is just wild speculation by an over zealous fringe wing...just like the pizza parlor child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....

We are talking very small numbers here Slade....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of speculative accusatory crap don't fall for it...

The majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....just as the majority of Trump voters walked away from the capitol last month as the trouble started...like myself and my friends did...we went back to the hotel and got drunk and ate steak....

Do you sign onto every hard core leftists belief?....
I wouldn't think so....so don't pigeon hole all of us.....

My game sucked today...it was freaking cold....

View attachment 452114
Okay Slade...I watched the 3 videos....this is just wild speculation by an over zealous fringe wing...just like the pizza parlor child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....

We are talking very small numbers here Slade....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of speculative accusatory crap don't fall for it...

The majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....just as the majority of Trump voters walked away from the capitol last month as the trouble started...like myself and my friends did...we went back to the hotel and got drunk and ate steak....

So you took part...but didn't enter the building? How'd ya miss all those Q signs by the way.

View attachment 452114

Sorry about your game, cold hands are the worst. I agree that there is a ton of speculation in the documentary but the interviews were fascinating. I was interested because it’s kind of like a puzzle that revealed many clues and elements to figure out and link together. I loved the LARP theory about its origin. I look at it as intriguing not as a documentation of fact. I also don’t intend on painting every Republican or Trump supporter as a Q follower. I agree it’s only a small fringe. When they claim that 10% of the population which amounts to 30 million people as being followers I think that’s a totally misleading claim. I assume they are counting people who believe there was election fraud as followers when I’m sure the majority of them have never even heard of Q. But I do find it rather fascinating to see how this thing started and how it grew and how elements of the crazy theories that they push gets leaked into the main stream. Especially when you see players like general Flynn involved. What are your thoughts about that?

View attachment 452114

I appreciate you taking the time to watch so we could engage. Kudos to you

It happened so many times that it’s mathematically impossible to be a coincidence. The key part of it is that it’s always trump or scavino posting the exact second after the Q drop and not the other way around.

Ha. I was wondering where you've been. You crazy son of a gun. Heh heh.

Hey, see my thread on Q. It's a bit more germane to the times than the Romper Room smut being peddled in this thread....

Did you happen to see the doc I mentioned in the OP?
No I’ve been at work all day but when I get some time I’ll take a look at it. But I’ve seen pretty much every piece on Q done by any establishment media outlet and not a single one even closely resembles the truth. They’re written and produced by people who have no fucking idea what Q really is, and meant for the same type of people

It happened so many times that it’s mathematically impossible to be a coincidence. The key part of it is that it’s always trump or scavino posting the exact second after the Q drop and not the other way around.

Ha. I was wondering where you've been. You crazy son of a gun. Heh heh.

Hey, see my thread on Q. It's a bit more germane to the times than the Romper Room smut being peddled in this thread....

Did you happen to see the doc I mentioned in the OP?
No I’ve been at work all day but when I get some time I’ll take a look at it. But I’ve seen pretty much every piece on Q done by any establishment media outlet and not a single one even closely resembles the truth. They’re written and produced by people who have no fucking idea what Q really is, and meant for the same type of people
OK then. Tell us about Q...

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies....
This is the kind of sick statement that even many Q-Anon conspiracy theorists would reject!

Whether they do or don’t belong to Q-Anon, or are simply Trump fanatics, or are just useless deplorables who want to “flame” and “troll” and hence destroy real political discussion here, this commenter Uncensored2008 and those who liked his post — OldFlame , CrusaderFrank , and Oddball — show they share in the broad and moronic lunacy of today’s right wing populists.

Apparently “The Search for Q” ... might as well start right here!
Hey Fuckwit, check my QAnon posts here. It's sad that now that Trump's gone you need to find another Emmanuel Goldstein.

I told one of you other Fuckwit Fellow Travelers to go volunter at a homeless shelter, maybe you can join him

Forum List

Back