QAnon: The search for Q

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?
I followed Q for 2 years. I know pretty much everything there is to know about it. Q and Trump are synonymous. When I say Q is trump I don’t literally mean trump is typing the Q drops and posting them himself, but it’s an operation that he’s intimately connected to
You obviously haven't followed Q if you believe Q and Trump are synonymous. You and "imbecile" are synonymous.

I’m just trying to discuss a document that I watched last night. A doc you haven’t seen and know nothing about. You’ve made your point that Dems are Nazis. Do you need validation or something? Why do you keep repeating that while adding nothing to the actual discussion I’m trying to have?

You're just trying to proselytize hatred on behalf of your Reich.

You are desperate to sell your Emanuel Goldstein line.

Each time you chant your mantra, I refute you.
I don’t feel hate for any side. Dad was a Republican mom a dem. Have nothing but love for both and I don’t identify as either. You aren’t refuting anything. You are injecting a narrative into a thread that has nothing to do with the subject. How about you go watch the doc so you can actually have a clue about what this thread is here to discuss

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care
That dishonest rightists claim ignorance is understandable.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

"I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc"

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.
They are trying so hard to associate the right with QAnon.
I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. You seem to be trying pretty hard to stretch it into something more

"I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. ..."

Isn't there a movies/entertainment forum on USMB? Perhaps try talking about it there. Maybe you'll find some avid cinephiles who were also willing to waste several hours they'll never get back watching such drivel.
This was a documentary about what’s happening in our politics

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care

If you care about the future of the GOP and conservatism, you'd better care.
They are ruining the Republican party, and Trump is loving it.
Why else would he call that dipshit moron Marjorie Green and give her a pep talk?

"They are ruining the Republican party, and Trump is loving it."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.
I’m just trying to talk about a flick I saw. You seem to be trying pretty hard to stretch it into something more

Isn't there a movies/entertainment forum on USMB? Perhaps try talking about it there. Maybe you'll find some avid cinephiles who were also willing to waste several hours they'll never get back watching such drivel.
It's a documentary about a leftwing myth, a conspiracy theory.

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?

I'm going to watch these videos but personally I have always thought Q was internet wiz Brad Parscale at the direction of Stephen Miller.
Miller is somebody I’d be interested in digging into. The doc is on demand if you have cable. I’ll be interested in what you think of their conclusions
I fully believe he’s part of it.. along with dan Scavino.. the biggest way you know trump and scavino are part of it is the 50 some odd different times that Q dropped and either trump or scavino tweeted the exact same moment as Q dropped, many times being the same exact subject matter and even utilizing the same phrases. That was how they proved their involvement while still maintaining plausible deniability
They mentioned that in the doc. Synchronized tweets... interesting

No one is interested in playing your game, NAZI. QAnon is a leftwing conspiracy theory. Members of the GOP laugh at it.
If you’re not interested then why are you here jackass?! Don’t join the thread if you don’t know anything about the subject.

You haven’t seen the documentary. Therefore you don’t know what it’s about. Damn, can you be any more stupid?!

This member limits who may view their full profile.

No doubt, I wanted to first send this A-Hole a PM. He's probably fearful of being called out for the stupid jerk he is. That said, how does one go about putting this jerk on ignore? People all over the world may read his hateful rhetoric and lies, and that reflects on all Americans.

All you need to do is put your curser over the person's avatar, don't click.

A menu box will come up. On the bottom left there is a button that says IGNORE. Click it and the person will be ignored.

Here's a screen shot of the box:

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 10.47.42 AM.png

This member limits who may view their full profile.

No doubt, I wanted to first send this A-Hole a PM. He's probably fearful of being called out for the stupid jerk he is. That said, how does one go about putting this jerk on ignore? People all over the world may read his hateful rhetoric and lies, and that reflects on all Americans.

All you need to do is put your curser over the person's avatar, don't click.

A menu box will come up. On the bottom left there is a button that says IGNORE. Click it and the person will be ignored.

Here's a screen shot of the box:

View attachment 452073
I wish he would put me on ignore.

A left wing myth conspiracy theory that General Flynn and family called out while swearing an oath to defend the country?! How do you square that one smart guy?

A left wing myth conspiracy theory that General Flynn and family called out while swearing an oath to defend the country?! How do you square that one smart guy?

Flynn "called it out?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....

1612292820228.png

I can't seem to view your video link on my laptop...I'll try when I get home...but this picture shows nothing related to qanon that I can see...Qanon just a new monster the left built in its lab to attract donations via fear....if you want to discuss something harmful lets talk about BLM and ANTIFA...I'm playing golf with four other Trump voters and they haven't stopped laughing yet over qanon....

It was all in the link and video but if I need to spell it out for you... he used common Q slogans in his oath and hashtagged QAnon when he posted the video. Take the oath then spread throughout Q followers as many started posting videos of themselves taking the oath. Please explain how this is a left wing conspiracy

It was all in the link and video but if I need to spell it out for you... he used common Q slogans in his oath and hashtagged QAnon when he posted the video. Take the oath then spread throughout Q followers as many started posting videos of themselves taking the oath. Please explain how this is a left wing conspiracy
Obnoxious Child is best ignored. But is still is illustrative of something that you post there is a documentary on Qanon, and you rattle cages of certain posters, most of whom post about a conspiracy to deny Trump's rightful election.

View attachment 452080
I can't seem to view your video link on my laptop...I'll try when I get home...but this picture shows nothing related to qanon that I can see...Qanon just a new monster the left built in its lab to attract donations via fear....if you want to discuss something harmful lets talk about BLM and ANTIFA...I'm playing golf with four other Trump voters and they haven't stopped laughing yet over qanon....
Dude. USMB will kill your round. Put your phone away and enjoy the day!. The video was made for Q followers. The Flynn family is publicly involved as they show up on YouTube interviews hosted by QAnons. Flynn used Q slogans in the oath and tagged #QAnon when he posted the video. Q followers then reposted themselves taking the oath. It was a thing that actually happened.

Forum List

Back